Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The two witnesses

Blog Entries

Re: The two witnesses

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    All angles are created beings.
    Angels are spirits. I hope you agree. Then are the two synomonous? Or is there a group of "spirits" and a group of "angels"?? I believe the terms are interchangable.

Angel of the Lord in not created. So this disproves your statement.

30 And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush.
    31 When Moses saw it, he wondered at the sight: and as he drew near to behold it, the voice of the Lord came unto him,
    32 Saying, I am the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Then Moses trembled, and durst not behold.

Revelation 1:20 KJV declares:

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

There are seven Spirits of God standing before the Father. These are the seven angels (stars) of the seven churches of God.

The Holy Ghost is the fifth of the seven Spirits and is specifically called the Mystery. He is also called the right hand of God.

In other words, all the stars are not mysteries, but the Mystery is just one (the fifth) of the seven Spirits (angels or stars). All mysteries in/of Heaven belong in the same age/dispensation with the Holy Ghost. For example, the kingdom of God is a mystery because it is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The seven Spirits are the heads, not the horns that come out of the heads. The seven Spirits often unite as one; that is how come all seven heads are always borne as one head by each creature.
    Grace and peace unto you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ!

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    Revelation 1:20 KJV declares:

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

There are seven Spirits of God standing before the Father. These are the seven angels (stars) of the seven churches of God.

The Holy Ghost is the fifth of the seven Spirits and is specifically called the Mystery. He is also called the right hand of God.

In other words, all the stars are not mysteries, but the Mystery is just one (the fifth) of the seven Spirits (angels or stars). All mysteries in/of Heaven belong in the same age/dispensation with the Holy Ghost.

The seven Spirits are the heads, not the horns that come out of the heads. The seven Spirits often unite as one; that is how come all seven heads are always borne by creatures having heads.
    Your doctrine is so foreign to me any place where i can read more about what you specifically believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuslovesus View Post
    Your doctrine is so foreign to me any play where i can read more about what you specifically believe?
    I won't say"foreign", perhaps "new". All things in the realm of the mystery of God are new. We learn and know new things, don't we?

All things of God, including all things in the mystery of God, fit into "the pattern" of God.

From that prespective, read up and consider all scriptures that mention or pertain to the mystery (the realm of holiness). I gave you one such scripture in my last post.
    Grace and peace unto you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ!

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    I won't say"foreign", perhaps "new". All things in the realm of the mystery of God are new. We learn and know new things, don't we?

All things of God, including all things in the mystery of God, fit into "the pattern" of God.

From that prespective, read up and consider all scriptures that mention or pertain to the mystery (the realm of holiness). I gave you one such scripture in my last post.
    I'm always a fan of more study, why I love the bible James 3:17 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.

Blog Entries

To add to this post mosses and Elijah represent the law and the prophets and they were the ones who appeared with Jesus appeared at the transfiguration

Thread Information