Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is the Rider on the White Horse?

Who is the Rider on the White Horse?

I'd Love to Know your Opinions on this.

Rev 6:1 I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

I personally believe the Rider on the White Horse might be a end time Prophet. Potentially Zerubbabel from Zech 4 who might build the 3rd Temple.

Re: Who is the Rider on the White Horse?

If we study all four horses, we can see that they each represent an economic/political period. Due to the bible being focussed on the Middle East and Europe, one can only assume this is four trends associated with control over the Middle East.

When Revelation was written Israel was firmly in Rome's hands. There was no need for a conqueror. Only when Islam took over the Middle East did Europe desire to conquer Israel. The symbol of the crusades was the WHITE HORSE. Europe was bent on conquering the region until finally Israel and the Middle East fell to the west in World War I (1917/1918)

Then at the same time (1917) Russian communism arose, the RED horse. The cold war and the threat to Israel. Communism supported Israel's enemies and its influence was widespread in the Middle East. They armed the enemies of Israel in wars against them. Communism fell in 1989. the fall of the Berlin wall.

In the meantime western bankers had been gaining control over western governments (symbol BLACK HORSE- LOYDS) through central banks, reserve banks, and the lobby system. In 1990 the West sent in their armies to Iraq in the Gulf War. This set the new trend of the west's continuous military intervention in the Middle East. They are the current superpower in the region, breaking down governments at will.

This will end with the rise of Islam, their symbol is the GREEN HORSE, the color of the horse of their future Mahdi. Islam predicts he will come to power after defeating a western leader (DAJJAL). This will be the great tribulation under the power of the green horse.

This is not conclusive but is the most sense I can make of the four horsemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuslovesus View Post

Rev 6:1 I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

I personally believe the Rider on the White Horse might be a end time Prophet. Potentially Zerubbabel from Zech 4 who might build the 3rd Temple.
    All four are about the Anti-Christ. A White horse signifies Conquering.

The White Horse is the Anti-Christ Conquering. The Other horses are consequences of the Anti-Christs reign.

Blog Entries

2 [I]And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.[/I

It's Jesus we see him again on the whit horse in chapter 19

The 4 horsemen are deliberately vague and refer the reader back to Zechariah 1, where horses were employed as symbols designed to move history in a particular way. In Zechariah's day the issue was the restoration of Israel in a hostile world. In John's day it was a Roman world, and these symbols appear to represent preparation for the Kingdom of Christ.

The same issues exist today as existed in the time of ancient Israel. Sin is rampant in the world, and God's purposes are fulfilled through times of tribulation. The 4 horsemen could indeed represent actual military activities in history. However, my concern remains largely to present the general ideas of military threats, political division, famine, and human suffering.

All of these things were evident in the ancient Roman world into which the Church was born. Rome was adventurous and willing to engage subversives with military might. Rome eventually was politically divided, the Eastern and Western branches ultimately competing for authority. The Barbarians also presented a serious threat to Roman unity in this part of the world. The result was less satisfying than governmental order might've promised. God did not bless the society, due to its sin. And ultimately the Empire was doomed.

These things are imposed by God upon our world in preparation for Christ's Kingdom because while the gospel has gone forth men do not largely repent. Some are extremely wicked and resist all correction. Many simply capitulate to human weakness and compromise with evil. Among those who choose to follow God relative few actually do the works of obedience to God. This reality means that the Kingdom comes slowly through a long period of divine judgment. The end time is merely the final display of this process in the history of the Antichrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    All four are about the Anti-Christ. A White horse signifies Conquering.

The White Horse is the Anti-Christ Conquering. The Other horses are consequences of the Anti-Christs reign.
    I concur. Besides the Anit-Christ has come as an angel of light. So he appears to look like Jesus.

Personally I see the seals as representing God's allowed judgments on mankind's social structure. Which will be destroyed through the different seals. each seal representing a different aspect of society.

In the case of the white horse it is attacking through Islam. The white horse represents Islam originally and still proclaimed as a peaceful religion (represented by white) but in reality going forth conquering with a purpose to conquer. It is in those regions where Islam gets fairly solidly established that they show the true colors and purpose.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

I think we can rule out Zerubabbel. He is one of the four carpenters who builds Ezekiel's temple, the fourth temple. He is also the signet of God. That means he will be given ALL the authority of God, in God's absence, during the time of the beast. Can't wait to met this guy! Besides, Netanyahu is going to begin building the third temple in about 3.5 years.

To me, the important thing to remember about the seals is this. Each one is opened by the Lamb, but not just the Lamb, the "Lamb as though He had been slain." Rev 5. Each of the seals is against the church specifically. That is why the rapture is at the 6th seal and not before.

It is my opinion that Moohamed was the rider on the white horse. The first great opponent of the church which drove out millions of Christians was islam. (Btw, in the ten weeks of Enoch, the 6th week was from 307-997 AD. This is the time when the apostate generation arose. islam.) Moohamed brought a new false pagan system to earth thinly disguised as a new pure white truth. He went out conquering to make himself a king. Millions have died, and are still dying for this demon worship system.

I honestly don't know how you can Rule out Zerubabbel, The Prophesy in the Book of Zech is clearly about him and The book of Rev clearly references this book.

Do you mind telling me how your views Fit in with the Early Chap's of Zech, about : Zerubabbel, The 4 Horsemen, The 4 Horns, and the Duties of these Horseman.

Zech 1 “I saw in the night, and behold, a man riding on a red horse! He was standing among the myrtle trees in the glen, and behind him were red, sorrel, and white horses. 9 Then I said, ‘What are these, my lord?’ The angel who talked with me said to me, ‘I will show you what they are.’ 10 So the man who was standing among the myrtle trees answered, ‘These are they whom the Lord has sent to patrol the earth.’

Rev 6 Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.
    3 When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
    5 When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” And I looked, and behold, a black horse! And its rider had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, “A quart[a] of wheat for a denarius,[b] and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!”
    7 When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.

Zech 6 Again I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, four chariots came out from between two mountains. And the mountains were mountains of bronze. 2 The first chariot had red horses, the second black horses, 3 the third white horses, and the fourth chariot dappled horses—all of them strong.[a] 4 Then I answered and said to the angel who talked with me, “What are these, my lord?” 5 And the angel answered and said to me, “These are going out to the four winds of heaven, after presenting themselves before the Lord of all the earth. 6 The chariot with the black horses goes toward the north country, the white ones go after them, and the dappled ones go toward the south country.” 7 When the strong horses came out, they were impatient to go and patrol the earth. And he said, “Go, patrol the earth.” So they patrolled the earth. 8 Then he cried to me, “Behold, those who go toward the north country have set my Spirit at rest in the north country.”

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Then i think we should go into the 4 Horns and Craftmen.

18 And I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, four horns! 19 And I said to the angel who talked with me, “What are these?” And he said to me, “These are the horns that have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.” 20 Then the Lord showed me four craftsmen. 21 And I said, “What are these coming to do?” He said, “These are the horns that scattered Judah, so that no one raised his head. And these have come to terrify them, to cast down the horns of the nations who lifted up their horns against the land of Judah to scatter it.”

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

We also clearly get can see the similarities between the Army of Horsemen who come out after the horses in Zech 6:7 that patrol the Earth.

I also want to Point out if your Saying that the White Horseman in the Beast or AC, it honestly doesn't make sense, the bible clearly says the Beast comes out of the Bottomless Pit.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Blog Entries

The four riders in Rev 6 are the LION, BEAR, LEOPARD, BEAST. The four kings of the last kingdom on earth prior to the 2nd coming.

So then the first rider in white would be the LION.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    It's Jesus we see him again on the whit horse in chapter 19
    One rider is good guy and the other three bad???? Nope. They are all evil. (lion, bear, leopard, beast)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tony P View Post
    I think we can rule out Zerubabbel. He is one of the four carpenters who builds Ezekiel's temple, the fourth temple. He is also the signet of God. That means he will be given ALL the authority of God, in God's absence, during the time of the beast. Can't wait to met this guy! Besides, Netanyahu is going to begin building the third temple in about 3.5 years.

To me, the important thing to remember about the seals is this. Each one is opened by the Lamb, but not just the Lamb, the "Lamb as though He had been slain." Rev 5. Each of the seals is against the church specifically. That is why the rapture is at the 6th seal and not before.

It is my opinion that Moohamed was the rider on the white horse. The first great opponent of the church which drove out millions of Christians was islam. (Btw, in the ten weeks of Enoch, the 6th week was from 307-997 AD. This is the time when the apostate generation arose. islam.) Moohamed brought a new false pagan system to earth thinly disguised as a new pure white truth. He went out conquering to make himself a king. Millions have died, and are still dying for this demon worship system.
    The four riders have yet been on earth. Has rev 13.1 happened yet?

They are called by animal names has they are not a known country.

There four rise up together at a future point in time. They are on the earth together with the little horn out of the fourth taking over in the latter stage.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    One rider is good guy and the other three bad???? Nope. They are all evil. (lion, bear, leopard, beast)
    The bible says nothing about tieing the animals to the riders

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    The four riders in Rev 6 are the LION, BEAR, LEOPARD, BEAST. The four kings of the last kingdom on earth prior to the 2nd coming.

So then the first rider in white would be the LION.
    Not sure Why your trying to interpreting Rev 6 with Daniel 7 but it makes no sense.

Those Creatures Clearly Come from the Sea, or the Abyss.

The Relevant Prophesies are clearly in the book of Zech and we are clearly told what the Horses do, represent, and even where they Go.

To try to Give them New Meaning based on Daniel 7 is Baseless.

But thanks for your interpretation

I honestly don't know how you can Rule out Zerubabbel, The Prophesy in the Book of Zech is clearly about him and The book of Rev clearly references this book.

Do you mind telling me how your views Fit in with the Early Chap's of Zech, about : Zerubabbel, The 4 Horsemen, The 4 Horns, and the Duties of these Horseman.

Zech 1 “I saw in the night, and behold, a man riding on a red horse! He was standing among the myrtle trees in the glen, and behind him were red, sorrel, and white horses. 9 Then I said, ‘What are these, my lord?’ The angel who talked with me said to me, ‘I will show you what they are.’ 10 So the man who was standing among the myrtle trees answered, ‘These are they whom the Lord has sent to patrol the earth.’
    I don't follow how this has anything to do with Zerubabbel. He is dead, for now. Yet, he will be raised with the rest of the whole house of Israel in Rev 14. At that point, he is made the signet. Out of all the millions of Jews in all history, Zerubabbel is the one chosen to operate on the Lord's behalf. Is there a greater honor than that? Besides the fact that the regeneration of Israel doesn't occur until Rev 14, not Rev 6.

Rev 6 Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.
    3 When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
    5 When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” And I looked, and behold, a black horse! And its rider had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, “A quart[a] of wheat for a denarius,[b] and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!”
    7 When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.

Zech 6 Again I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, four chariots came out from between two mountains. And the mountains were mountains of bronze. 2 The first chariot had red horses, the second black horses, 3 the third white horses, and the fourth chariot dappled horses—all of them strong.[a] 4 Then I answered and said to the angel who talked with me, “What are these, my lord?” 5 And the angel answered and said to me, “These are going out to the four winds of heaven, after presenting themselves before the Lord of all the earth. 6 The chariot with the black horses goes toward the north country, the white ones go after them, and the dappled ones go toward the south country.” 7 When the strong horses came out, they were impatient to go and patrol the earth. And he said, “Go, patrol the earth.” So they patrolled the earth. 8 Then he cried to me, “Behold, those who go toward the north country have set my Spirit at rest in the north country.”

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
    I have no idea of the point you are trying to make here?

Then i think we should go into the 4 Horns and Craftmen.

18 And I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, four horns! 19 And I said to the angel who talked with me, “What are these?” And he said to me, “These are the horns that have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.” 20 Then the Lord showed me four craftsmen. 21 And I said, “What are these coming to do?” He said, “These are the horns that scattered Judah, so that no one raised his head. And these have come to terrify them, to cast down the horns of the nations who lifted up their horns against the land of Judah to scatter it.”

There are indeed four craftsmen named in the prophets that all are described with carpenter's tools measuring Jerusalem. Zerubabbel, Ezekiel, John, and Jesus.

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

We also clearly get can see the similarities between the Army of Horsemen who come out after the horses in Zech 6:7 that patrol the Earth.
    Are you suggesting the 6th trumpet comes before the 1st seal? I'm not following.

I also want to Point out if your Saying that the White Horseman in the Beast or AC, it honestly doesn't make sense, the bible clearly says the Beast comes out of the Bottomless Pit.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
    The rider on the white horse is neither the AC nor the beast, imo. Both of these come later in Revelation.

Thread Information