Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle Cry

Post Battle Cry

Our Children Are the Next LGBT Target

Issue Date: September/October 2017

The demons released by the legalization of homosexual behavior are, understandably, targeting the young. Government schools are the battleground. Manhattan Public Grade School 96 is an example. At the end of a student talent show, the male president of the Parent Association, a local drag queen performer, concluded the show in a sparkly black dress and pumps. After gyrating to Iris Chacon “Mambo”, he began a sexually-suggestive writhing on the floor exposing his G-string.

The talent show was emceed by a district superintendent. Apparently, school officials have succeeded in stonewalling attempts by infuriated parents and curious reporters to investigate the incident.

OneNewsNow quoted cultural analyst Janice Crouse who pointed out: “The LGBT activists have gone about as far as they can go in terms of indoctrinating the public, and so now they’re turning to our children.”

An Agenda at the Cost of Innocence

The homosexual activists have succeeded in establishing same-sex marriage as normal in most of the Western World. They are moving on to championing the “transsexual,” someone who believes that they were born with the wrong body parts.

Using the sexual immaturity of children, they are pushing the “born that way” theory showcasing preteen youngsters who show discomfort with their birth sex. They conveniently ignore scientific studies demonstrating that most children who seemed confused, normally grow out of it come puberty.

Parents are being duped into allowing gender-altering hormones and even sex-change surgery. Schools such as the one cited above are the arena. The Minnesota Department of Education provides a “toolkit” advising teachers “how to implement gender identity instruction into the classroom.”

This “toolkit” instructs teachers to stop using gender language such as “boys” and “girls.” Instead, gender-neutral names such as “scholars” and “students” were to be used. Pronouns such as “him,” and “her,’ are to be avoided, and whenever other students use them, they are to be reprimanded. These rules are supposed to apply all the way down to kindergarten.

Students are free to choose, based only on their personal feelings, which gender they prefer, the name they wish to be called, and which bathroom or changing room they want to use.

Illinois is joining this attack on children through new rules for foster parents and child welfare workers. These workers must “support and respect” the children under their care who may be “exploring” gender identity or sexual orientation. They are forbidden to “impose personal, organizational or religious beliefs on LGBTQ children.”

The Family Research Council sums it up: “If you can’t celebrate the gender confusion of a struggling child, you’re unfit to care-give in the state of Illinois.”

Validation at the Cost of Freedom

This whole drive to validate transgenders takes bizarre turns. In California, a new bill being considered would provide jail time and fines for any employee of a long-time-care facility who uses the wrong pronoun for a person who has chosen a different gender. This follows a recent state regulation forcing businesses to allow transgenders to use any public restroom or changing room of their choice.

Canada has already imposed a number of similar laws. Canada also has the distinction of issuing the first birth certificate without an assigned gender.

Sports teams are experiencing frustration when very robust male-bodied athletes show up against normally female teams. One lady wrestler suffered a few broken bones after being overpowered by a male-muscled opponent. Track and field competitions are also becoming unbalanced by transgenders.

Part of the drive is to undermine parental rights. That will be necessary for a one-world government.

As believers we must stand for the biblical pattern for the family. Saturating your neighborhood with no-nonsense gospel tracts can go a long way toward turning people back to the Bible.

https://www.chick.com/bc/2017/our-ch...gbt-target.asp

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Re: Battle Cry

Scary stuff. I am tempted to tell my kids to not have kids because I know the troubles to come.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

So much scary stuff! I'm glad I'm not raising children now and I praise God that by His glorious grace he saved my daughter from that confusion.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Want2bSaved View Post
    Scary stuff. I am tempted to tell my kids to not have kids because I know the troubles to come.
    amen.

the time for raising kids is perhaps over...we are going home soon anyway.

be blessed.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Post Re: Battle Cry

A Message From David W. Daniels

Issue Date: September/October 2017

Brothers and Sisters in Christ:

Parents are subjecting their children to irreversible body mutilation, because their teachers tell them they may not be the gender their body says they are. Celebrities are parading their children around dressed as the opposite gender. And the sheep are listening.

A decade ago, Jack and I prepared a book called Hot Topics. In chapter one, I quoted the chant from the 1993 Washington March for Gay Pride: “We’re here! We’re queer! And we’re coming after your children!”

They weren’t kidding. Research for the book turned up a database of an organization of pedophiles, but a decade ago I couldn’t print 1/10 of what I found. It was too shocking! So, I scaled down the information. But people still didn’t do anything about the information.*

Now it’s happened with amazing speed. What was unthinkable 10 years ago is commonplace today. And still almost nothing is being done to stop it.

Take a look around, Brothers and Sisters. Movements are underway to take your children for the LGBTQ etc. cause. One is to lower, then remove the “age of consent,” so pedophiles can do horrible things to all ages, including babies, without fear of prison. It’s no joke! NAMBLA (the North American Man Boy Love Association) has admitted that is their purpose from the beginning.

They want children to feel “liberated,” so they may have their way with them. It is almost impossible to protect children’s innocence. So, please teach them the truth. Understand that public schools and LGBT groups are fighting to make biblical sexuality against the law, and insist on teaching the most depraved things to these children, starting even in preschool. There are places where it’s already happening.

Don’t be fooled! As I wrote in Hot Topics: “Remember: gays don’t reproduce; they must recruit!” Let’s get the gospel to our kids. They need to know the truth, before they, too, are recruited.

Including gospel tracts with candy in Halloween bags is a prime way to reach the most kids (and their parents) at once. They are growing up in a world that is determined to deceive them and then abuse them. They need Jesus. Remember: if we don’t tell them the gospel, who will?

In Christ Jesus, and for His service,

David Daniels.

http://www.chick.com/bc/2017/dwdletters-o.asp

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Jude, excellent!

and i need to get back to you about the times of which you describe so well. The book you wrote is all well and fine, but perhaps what you are fighting is something called 'Modern Educayshun'

yeah, Modern Educayshun. and since you don't quite 'get it' then i have included this little video describing some of the benefits the kids are getting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

the video is doing quite well, almost 9 million views and the acting is first class.

enjoy. um, wait not a video some one enjoys...but it is interesting and works over your points quite well.

blessings Jude, your stuff is first rate. Walk with the King.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

alex jones says this was planned by the Aldous and Julian Huxleys and others. First birth control, then the sexual freedom revolution then bisexuality and homosexuality then transgender then sexless test tube babies requiring a government permit. And yes the agricultural chemicals are turning the frogs gay.

Post Re: Attack On Religious Freedom May Be Turning

Attack On Religious Freedom May Be Turning

Issue Date: November/December 2017

When Judge Ruth Neely in Pinedale, Wyoming, was casually asked by a reporter if she was excited to perform same-sex weddings, she replied that she had not yet been asked to do one but would be unable to because of her Biblical beliefs about marriage. For her, this casually stated conviction was the beginning of a nightmare.

http://www.chick.com/bc/2017/attack-...be-turning.asp

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

Re: Attack On Religious Freedom May Be Turning

You guys just canít let go of these false prophets and charlatans, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    You guys just can’t let go of these false prophets and charlatans, can you?
    Its a true happening so what do you mean?

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...e-sex-marriage

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

There is an agenda to push the acceptance of homosexuality in most places in the world. Educational systems in some countries have been infiltrated and overrun by those driven by an evil ideology that could easily be classified as a religious cult by now - even though they claim tolerance. It's obvious to any who take a close look at it and we Christians know the root cause - Satan and his deceptions.

And as bad as that is it's just one part of their truly evil ambitions.

With that said we must be wary of who we align ourselves with while trying to combat the deception that has been allowed to fester and become a cancer in our societies. Alex Jones - for example - is a proven liar and charlatan no different than other "Shock Jocks" that have existed and been popular.
    He's ( admittedly ) in it for the money and the fame and is willing to say any outrageous thing he can because he knows there is a base of people who want to believe the outrageous no matter how unrealistic it is. His famous Pizza Gate and Sandy Hook conspiracy theories should be enough to convince anyone with a shred of logic, common sense and love of the truth that he's a charlatan of the worst sort and that fear-mongering is his favorite tactic.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Its a true happening so what do you mean?

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...e-sex-marriage

Jude
    I am talking about that wacko website you referenced.

Did you know homosexual acts were accepted as normal in Rome in Jesus' day? It's nothing new to mankind. As Solomon would say " there is nothing new under the sun."

Obey God and leave the consequences of your obedience to Him.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    I am talking about that wacko website you referenced.

Did you know homosexual acts were accepted as normal in Rome in Jesus' day? It's nothing new to mankind. As Solomon would say " there is nothing new under the sun."

Obey God and leave the consequences of your obedience to Him.
    Rome hasn't changed she is still the same today only the costumes have changed.. the command is the same today as it was then..

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    There is an agenda to push the acceptance of homosexuality in most places in the world. Educational systems in some countries have been infiltrated and overrun by those driven by an evil ideology that could easily be classified as a religious cult by now - even though they claim tolerance. It's obvious to any who take a close look at it and we Christians know the root cause - Satan and his deceptions.

With that said we must be wary of who we align ourselves with while trying to combat the deception that has been allowed to fester and become a cancer in our societies. Alex Jones - for example - is a proven liar and charlatan no different than other "Shock Jocks" that have existed and been popular.
    He's ( admittedly ) in it for the money and the fame and is willing to say any outrageous thing he can because he knows there is a base of people who want to believe the outrageous no matter how unrealistic it is. His famous Pizza Gate and Sandy Hook conspiracy theories should be enough to convince anyone with a shred of logic, common sense and love of the truth that he's a charlatan of the worst sort and that fear-mongering is his favorite tactic.
    Brian, think what would happen if the dictionary changed the word homosexuality back to the original the world would see it for what it really is "Sodomy" no fear-mongering its an abomination.. just ask any child that has been raped by a sodomite. The only fear in all of this should be the fear of God..

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

Did you not read the first part of my post? Here it is again:

Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Thread Information