Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718

Thread: What is the next Biblical event to happen in the end time prophecy?

Blog Entries

Re: What is the next Biblical event to happen in the end time prophecy?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDivineWatermark View Post
    Not sure what you're getting at, but doesn't Seal 4 and Seal 5 say this? :

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held

I disagree with those who suggest the Seals have been being opened since the time of His resurrection/ascension (or the first century at any point).

Sounds like much death has been occurring [in that future time period] even before the 6th Seal.

[the reader may recall that I see "the beginning of birth pangs [plural]" (Matt24:4-8) correspond with the first Seals of Revelation (Rev6), and that the ARRIVAL of "the Day of the Lord" time period (1Th5:2-3) corresponds with the INITIAL "birth PANG [singular]" (same verses) and correlates with the "whose coming/arrival/advent/presence" of the "man of sin" 2Th2:9 (i.e. the first Seal, rider on the white horse, Rev6:2) where the "be revealed" (2Th2:7-8; not the later event of 2Th2:4 at the mid-point when he sits in the temple of God) takes place, which "be revealed" event correlates with the Dan9:27a[26] "for ONE WEEK [7 yrs]"]
    I see the seals have been opened in order since the a time after Revelation was given.

The fourth seal has a green horse (though KJV translates as pale - the Greek is Chloros).
    The 4th part doesn't mean that they ALL die in one go, but rather that a proportion will die.
    Curiously enough, at the moment a 4th part (1/4) is under Islamic control, which struggles with people being killed by the sword, hunger etc.

The 5th seal has been happening for centuries but more now than before.

My point though was that whereas the 4th seal speaks of death, as does the 5th, the 6th doesn't speak of anyone dying, but instead speaks of people believing they are about to die.

Quote Originally Posted by newbookinc View Post
    Keraz,

So; is America the 'beast out of the earth'?
    No. (Rev 17, 18)The US is Babylon the whore. The beast out of the sea is four countries, England, Germany, Russia and their combination. Note that England is the mouth and the Antichrist is a descendent of the Romans. Also, Dan 7:4, the image described is the statue given to Prince Charles's family and represents them. The battles are between the north and south not east and west. The US stops the antichrist with ships at sea. Rev 13:11, Dan 8:3, 7, 8 - The beast of the earth is most likely Iraq and Iran. Daniel describes the US conquering them and then declining in power as the Antichrist gains power. If we look at the policies of the Antichrist (killing Christians by beheading, destroying Israel, setting up the AoD) It appears similar to radical Islamic tradition.
    When Revelation 12 is rightly understood, the identity of the first beast in Rev 13 is easy to discern. Then the identity of the 7 men who are the heads of that beast is simple to explain. As are the identify of the 10 men that are the horns on the heads of the beast. Bible prophecy correctly understood identifies people and time that are appointed of God for their role in prophetic history.

Quote Originally Posted by newbookinc View Post
    Bible prophecy is clear: the Lord will 'send fire upon His enemies'. Amos 1, Ezekiel 21:43-38,? Psalms 11:4-6, 2 Peter 3:7, + Triggered by an attack onto Israel, but probably America as well. Their nuke missiles will not get off the launch pad. Psalms 83, Psalms 7:12-16, Jeremiah 49:35-36 Some of the references I cannot follow with this subject.
    The US is destroyed in one day near the end of the tribulation. I agree there will be a middle-eastern nuclear war with the results as describe by Damascus. I cannot place the time as before, during or after the Antichrist. Currently, the only physical means stopping Israel from being destroyed is the Samson Option.
    As I read it..the USA will be the one leading the fight against God's people. And it has already started to some degree. The rights of some people are better than the rights of others according to recent Supreme Court decisions. And those who oppose a lifestyle that is out of harmony with the Bible are being forced to set aside their convictions to accommodate the desires of those who choose to live in sin. And America that once said "give us your poor yearning to be free..." is now deporting them as fast as they arrive. America is not what it used to be and in Bible prophecy it has a place that when rightly understood should give us reason to pray like we have never prayed before.

Is the next prophetic event... God forsaking the USA when its cup is full (when it tramples His law into the ground while claiming to be the most blessed of LORD)?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by henrychills View Post
    Is the next prophetic event... God forsaking the USA when its cup is full (when it tramples His law into the ground while claiming to be the most blessed of LORD)?
    The next prophesied event will be the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster by fire from the sun. It will be a reset of our civilization of a similar magnitude as Noah's Flood. Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 66:15-16, 2 Peter 2:7, +
    But many will survive and will establish a One World Govt and all the faithful Christians will travel to and live in all of the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 35:1-10, +

Isaiah 18:1-7 is entirely about the USA in the last days of this age.

In my humble opinion, there are some among us who will miss the obvious because it does not fit into out way of thinking.

The biblical end time events as I see them are in my new book.

You can read it for free.

https://www.amazon.com/Highest-Loyal...ighest+loyalty

Thread Information