Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425

Thread: the wound of the beast

Re: the wound of the beast

This answer becomes abundantly clear the moment that you realize the Roman empire didn't actually fall..
    A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    This answer becomes abundantly clear the moment that you realize the Roman empire didn't actually fall..
    It fell long ago. It was the 6th king/kingdom mentioned in Rev 17, the one that was in the process of falling at the time John wrote the book. We are waiting for the 7th to rise up. Each of these powerful kingdoms are new and different from each other. None of them re-rise. Daniel also makes this clear since the last one he describes was different than the previous:

Dan 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, terrifying and dreadful and exceedingly strong. It had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces and stamped what was left with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    It fell long ago. It was the 6th king/kingdom mentioned in Rev 17, the one that was in the process of falling at the time John wrote the book. We are waiting for the 7th to rise up. Each of these powerful kingdoms are new and different from each other. None of them re-rise. Daniel also makes this clear since the last one he describes was different than the previous:

Dan 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, terrifying and dreadful and exceedingly strong. It had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces and stamped what was left with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns.
    Tell me then what's the difference between pagan Rome and papal Rome?
    A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Tell me then what's the difference between pagan Rome and papal Rome?
    One was a kingdom ruling a lot of the world, the other is a religion. Rome was the 6th beast John wrote of, Papal Rome is the Catholic church. None of the 7 kings John wrote about were churches. They were powerful nations that fell in succession. The 7th will be a new more powerful kingdom than the previous 6, and it will partner up with Babylon which is the religious part that works with the political/military 6th kingdom which is the Rev 13:1 beast.

Rev 17:10 And they are seven kings; the five have come to an end, the one is, the other has not come; and when he comes, he will have to go on for a little time.

When John wrote this, Rome was in power but it was on it's way to fall so it is the only one that could be the 6th one and cannot therefore be the one yet to come which also only has a short time. That short time is the 42 months the Rev 13:1 beast has to exist.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Cool Re: the wound of the beast

" Originally Posted by ewq1938: Here is the error, that the 7 heads are also these 7 kings, 6 of which have fallen as of this modern era yet as I showed the beast with these 7 heads is never shown with less than 7 heads...none fallen. If the above was right, the beast wouldn't rise up with all 7 heads in tact and unfallen. You are literally the first person to see this and realize there is something wrong with the 7 heads also being these successive kingdoms that fall one by one.

The manuscript that has it right is what the KJV was based on:

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Here the 7 kings are not the 7 heads which is obviously the correct one.
    Also covered in Prophecy 101: mountain = government = kings. You are trying to separate different references to the same things. The bold red sentence is categorically incorrect.
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Deade View Post
    Also covered in Prophecy 101: mountain = government = kings. You are trying to separate different references to the same things. The bold red sentence is categorically incorrect.
    The beast has ten horns which are kings/kingdoms so the 7 heads are not also kings/kingdoms. Mountains here are areas of land where the ten kingdoms reside within.

You also did not comment on the fact that the beast has all 7 heads. None of the heads have fallen where out of the 7 kings mentioned, 6 have fallen.

Cool Re: the wound of the beast

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    The beast has ten horns which are kings/kingdoms so the 7 heads are not also kings/kingdoms. Mountains here are areas of land where the ten kingdoms reside within.

You also did not comment on the fact that the beast has all 7 heads. None of the heads have fallen where out of the 7 kings mentioned, 6 have fallen.
    An excerpt from my second book on prophecy:
    Now let us get to the prophetic language. One of the most important symbols is “mountain” which means government or kingdom. Likewise a “hill” will mean a smaller government.

God even calls his own kingdom a mountain: “Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, thus saith the Lord God; thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: The workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: Thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire” (Ezekiel 28:12-16).

This points to a time when Satan was cast out of heaven, and expelled from God’s governing body. Now for hills: “The mountains shall bring peace to the people, and the little hills, by righteousness” (Psalms 72:3). This shows how mountains and hills will affect their people.
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Thread Information