Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 54 of 54

Thread: You're fired!

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Not of this earth
    Posts
    13,154
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: You're fired!

    For some reason, despite my earlier jokes, I feel a strange urge to defend her now.

    Up until around the end of 2014 or the beginning of 2015 she made a lot of very good, well researched points and was a good strong role model for young conservative women.
    Then - for some reason she decided to become a strange form of what is known as a "shock jock."
    She essentially became the Howard Stern of the Republican party and I guess you could say a sort of forerunner of Trump's style of politics. The difference being it seems as if she was courting controversy in order to garner more attention, books sales and invitations to appear on television.

    She still does well researched work and she still makes great points but they are interlaced with controversial statements seemingly engineered to make people's eyes bug out when they hear them.

    As far as her being a Christian goes - and the real reason for this post: She's always been adamant that Christ comes first in her life and she's never backed down or even slightly backpedaled on it.

    I've got no doubts about her on that front whatsoever and have no idea why you would.

    Political disagreements aside I don't think it looks too good on you. At all.
    He's wild you know. Not like a tame lion.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,878
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: You're fired!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    I love his replacement. Love. John Bolton is great and should have been in the original cabinet.
    Amen to that................
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,612
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: You're fired!

    His moustache alone is enough to send shivers down the spines of those Iranian mullahs.
    "Your name and renown
    is the desire of our hearts."
    (Isaiah 26:8)

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wherever the Lord places me
    Posts
    41,672

    Re: You're fired!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberseeker View Post
    His moustache alone is enough to send shivers down the spines of those Iranian mullahs.
    Something has to, after 8 years of Obama pandering. "Hey, you guys need money? I've got billions. Non sequenced cash. I'll fly it in during the night. Do whatever you want with it. No strings attached!"
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

    Isaiah 54

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,878
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: You're fired!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberseeker View Post
    His moustache alone is enough to send shivers down the spines of those Iranian mullahs.
    “Pick the target, freeze it, personlize it, and polarize it.” - Saul Alinsky

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Something has to, after 8 years of Obama pandering. "Hey, you guys need money? I've got billions. Non sequenced cash. I'll fly it in during the night. Do whatever you want with it. No strings attached!"
    Stolen from taxpayers of course.....
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    14,929

    Re: You're fired!

    Christians who don't live in the USA, and only get their news from the media, have no idea of the spirit behind what is happening here. Nor can they understand why President Trump was and is so important. I am still thanking God often that He allowed this man to become president. I resisted Trump in the primaries but have since come to believe I was wrong to do so. He is exactly what this country needed. While I would have preferred someone like Pence, I don't think Pence could handle the media, the left, etc. as well as Trump. Nor do I think Pence could handle the criticism and keep going strong like Trump does. IMO, he is like Cyrus. He has his faults (and some of them are really big faults), but he is protecting the believers and appointing good judges and trying to drain the swamp.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,878
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: You're fired!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    Christians who don't live in the USA, and only get their news from the media, have no idea of the spirit behind what is happening here. Nor can they understand why President Trump was and is so important. I am still thanking God often that He allowed this man to become president. I resisted Trump in the primaries but have since come to believe I was wrong to do so. He is exactly what this country needed. While I would have preferred someone like Pence, I don't think Pence could handle the media, the left, etc. as well as Trump. Nor do I think Pence could handle the criticism and keep going strong like Trump does. IMO, he is like Cyrus. He has his faults (and some of them are really big faults), but he is protecting the believers and appointing good judges and trying to drain the swamp.
    I agree. We needed someone who wasn't afraid of the demagogues.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    14,929

    Re: You're fired!

    Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    I agree. We needed someone who wasn't afraid of the demagogues.
    Yep. Someone who relishes the fight and isn't influenced to back down even as people try to shame him, or publicly ridicule him. No doubt in my mind is he the right man for the right job at the right time.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,878
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: You're fired!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    Yep. Someone who relishes the fight and isn't influenced to back down even as people try to shame him, or publicly ridicule him. No doubt in my mind is he the right man for the right job at the right time.
    Ben Shapiro got it right.

    "Mud doesn't stick to the Mud Monster."

    The Lunatic fringe at CNN, MSDNC and the rest of the MSM has once again made Trump an underdog. And America loves underdogs.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Been Unsaramonalee Fired?
    By PeterJ in forum Christian Fellowship
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jun 16th 2009, 04:42 PM
  2. My Daughter got fired on the second day of her new job
    By peacewithin in forum Families in Christ
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: May 26th 2009, 02:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •