Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trump said he was not going to telegraph his military moves

Trump said he was not going to telegraph his military moves

Now he is doing it constantly, What is up with that?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/11/polit...eet/index.html

Re: Trump said he was not going to telegraph his military moves

Strikes me as bluster. We still have no idea what he's going to do.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

I don't see any specific strategy. It might be a distraction. Maybe it's not missiles......
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Rumor has it that Syrian dictator for life Assad is hiding out in Iran right now. Seems possible.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

I think Trump has a tendency to tweet before he thinks. He was in a good position to de-escalate the situation and maybe even persuade the Russians not to veto the investigation into the use of chemical weapons. Instead,he makes inflammatory remarks that required Putin to save face. He back-peddled and tried to smooth things over but it was too late. This could lead to a regional skirmish that will further de-stabilize the balance of power and perhaps...nuclear war. I read a book when I was a kid called "Alas. Babylon". It depicted a scenario much like this one that led to an all out nuclear exchange. Kinda scary.
    2 Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

Blog Entries

Well the Russian citizens are scared of Nuclear way. They are preparing for the worse. Of course we're consumed with Stormy Daniels and other useless garbage gossip.....
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

Makes you wonder if it is still about Syria.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Well the Russian citizens are scared of Nuclear way. They are preparing for the worse. Of course we're consumed with Stormy Daniels and other useless garbage gossip.....
    How can any self-respecting individual take a woman who goes by the name "Stormy Daniels" serious? For me, the issue is not whether Trump slept with her or not. Show me any man who hasn't messed up with women once or twice? Whatever happened occurred long before he even thought of going into politics, so why not let the past be past and focus on issues of the day?

I suppose she's enjoying her 15 minutes of fame right now...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    How can any self-respecting individual take a woman who goes by the name "Stormy Daniels" serious? For me, the issue is not whether Trump slept with her or not. Show me any man who hasn't messed up with women once or twice? Whatever happened occurred long before he even thought of going into politics, so why not let the past be past and focus on issues of the day?

I suppose she's enjoying her 15 minutes of fame right now...
    I'm not too trusting of any prostitute's word when it comes to sexual integrity.

Blog Entries

The Russians would be warned before a strike so they could make sure their people are not in the area. That's S.O.P. in these kind of situations so....

People are making more of this than is necessary. A response will happen the only question is what it will be and which and how many of our allies will be involved. It's been reported that at least a couple are ready to engage in a military response.

It most likely would have already happened but Turkey is acting less like an ally every day. The thing with the Kurds has them mad at everyone.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    I'm not too trusting of any prostitute's word when it comes to sexual integrity.
    Whether he actually slept with her or not is irrelevant at this point. It comes down to campaign finance laws and where the money comes from...that's their excuse any way. What it really comes down to is a horrible abuse of power in order to get the private records of an attorney.

Seems Mueller couldn't find any dirt on Trump any other way so he had another D.A. grab everything they could get their hands on so they could dig through it and search for any and all incriminating evidence.

Anything, and I mean anything, they can find that even hints of wrongdoing will go straight to Mueller. This has nothing to do with collusion, Russia etc. It has everything to do with trying to bring a president down by hook or by crook and to hell with anything else.

If they can do this to a president and get away with it each and every citizen should be scared to dickens that standard issue boots will be kicking at their doors some day.

Just to be clear: If this had happened to Obama I'd be saying and thinking the exact same thing. This goes far beyond politics and is a direct attack on our freedoms and legal system as a whole.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Blog Entries

I agree. Good thing King David wasn’t subject to DOJ and FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    The Russians would be warned before a strike so they could make sure their people are not in the area. That's S.O.P. in these kind of situations so....

People are making more of this than is necessary. A response will happen the only question is what it will be and which and how many of our allies will be involved. It's been reported that at least a couple are ready to engage in a military response.

It most likely would have already happened but Turkey is acting less like an ally every day. The thing with the Kurds has them mad at everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Whether he actually slept with her or not is irrelevant at this point. It comes down to campaign finance laws and where the money comes from...that's their excuse any way. What it really comes down to is a horrible abuse of power in order to get the private records of an attorney.

Seems Mueller couldn't find any dirt on Trump any other way so he had another D.A. grab everything they could get their hands on so they could dig through it and search for any and all incriminating evidence.

Anything, and I mean anything, they can find that even hints of wrongdoing will go straight to Mueller. This has nothing to do with collusion, Russia etc. It has everything to do with trying to bring a president down by hook or by crook and to hell with anything else.

If they can do this to a president and get away with it each and every citizen should be scared to dickens that standard issue boots will be kicking at their doors some day.

Just to be clear: If this had happened to Obama I'd be saying and thinking the exact same thing. This goes far beyond politics and is a direct attack on our freedoms and legal system as a whole.
    i agree with your post

PT uses everything at his disposal to throw the opposition off guard

he did not telegraph WHEN - he just told russia to back off - that was the core message - and it worked - they moved their ships out of the area - so they obviously believed PT and responded

imo PT knows how to deal with difficult people - he learned how to do that when he was 24 years old - politicians and media are his specialty - he's been up against their nonsense for over 50 years

glad he's on our side
    Nazarim (MJ Charismatic Grace-ability WOF) believer.

Serving Christ With | Honesty, Integrity, Fidelity.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

For those quick to judge trump on errors with women, I say, "Remember King David and Bathsheba? Yet he was still God's CHOSEN leader. He's not a pastor shepherding a flock, he's a leader, leading a nation during a turbulent moral less time in history. So I say yes, let's focus on the task at hand.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    For those quick to judge trump on errors with women, I say, "Remember King David and Bathsheba? Yet he was still God's CHOSEN leader. He's not a pastor shepherding a flock, he's a leader, leading a nation during a turbulent moral less time in history. So I say yes, let's focus on the task at hand.
    This is so deliciously serendipitous...

Op-Ed: If You Could Stop Comparing Me To Donald Trump, That’d Be Great
    But I’ll just leave one more thing for y’all to chew on: don’t defend Trump by saying you’re “electing a president, not a pastor,” and then act miffed when his lawyer’s office gets raided over hush money paid to an adult film star he cheated on his third wife with. Just saying.
    http://babylonbee.com/news/op-ed-if-...hatd-be-great/
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Thread Information