Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trump said he was not going to telegraph his military moves

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Re: Trump said he was not going to telegraph his military moves

I'm not quite sure what your point is teddyv but the attitude I think I see being displayed from a Christian is far from delicious. Truly, worldly people focus on worldly issues and they become as ugly as the issues. But we are not to be consumed with the cares of this world. our eyes should always be stayed on Jesus and pray God's will be done. Even when the man of the hour is not our prime pick, because no worldly leader is our salvation. All who are entirely too consumed with defending trump are just as guilty as those who want him destroyed. Christian or not. So again I say, let's focus of the task at hand.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    I'm not quite sure what your point is teddyv but the attitude I think I see being displayed from a Christian is far from delicious. Truly, worldly people focus on worldly issues and they become as ugly as the issues. But we are not to be consumed with the cares of this world. our eyes should always be stayed on Jesus and pray God's will be done. Even when the man of the hour is not our prime pick, because no worldly leader is our salvation. All who are entirely too consumed with defending trump are just as guilty as those who want him destroyed. Christian or not. So again I say, let's focus of the task at hand.
    I have concluded any "news", coming from CNN, MSN, FOX is all tainted, if only we would know we are being deceived by these networks, like blabbering sheep, then we would know that we know the ONLY ONE who can be trusted is God.

The division is from Satan.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Its truly amazing how unconcerned I am about all that is happening right now since the Lord helped me finally get my 1 priority straight...the rest is all works of the flesh and Satan is behind it. Our job is to do spiritual battle through prayer and fasting and seeking what is the Lord's will in all of this. Once we really get a hold of that it's much easier to remember that our Lord is SOVEREIGN. All of this just might fit in with the whole end time plan. So let's just try to be one in heart and mind and seek our Lord's will on the matter. Jesus prayed that we would be one. I think it is time we really get a hold of that and concern ourselves with spiritual things and not our pet political issues of the day.
    Let us be about our Father's business and lay aside all of this ugly.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Quote Originally Posted by teddyv View Post
    This is so deliciously serendipitous...

Op-Ed: If You Could Stop Comparing Me To Donald Trump, That’d Be Great

http://babylonbee.com/news/op-ed-if-...hatd-be-great/
    I had no idea such a site existed, that is brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by rom826 View Post
    Now he is doing it constantly, What is up with that?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/11/polit...eet/index.html
    Uhh, some of the guys watching the space camera feeds told him that, "Every time you tweet these guys try to hide something else! Why don't you try saying this!"
    JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
    JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Strikes me as bluster. We still have no idea what he's going to do.
    Looks like it may end up being very effective!
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    For those quick to judge trump on errors with women, I say, "Remember King David and Bathsheba? Yet he was still God's CHOSEN leader. He's not a pastor shepherding a flock, he's a leader, leading a nation during a turbulent moral less time in history. So I say yes, let's focus on the task at hand.
    Saved7, I really do care about you as an individual. I also totally disagree with you!

Please do not compare D. Trump to David, "A man after God's own heart". David sinned before God, was confronted and humbled himself before God. Trump never has and never will. (well every knee will bow)

Trump was not chosen by God but by a man made system. God knows what is going on, and the enemy uses what he can (hate, greed, corruption) to get what he wants done which will lead to what God already knows will happen.

I believe God is crying right now for His people... D. Trump is not one of His. His fruit is rotten, and there is no one who can give me evidence that is not the case.
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby_Snacks View Post
    Saved7, I really do care about you as an individual. I also totally disagree with you!

Please do not compare D. Trump to David, "A man after God's own heart". David sinned before God, was confronted and humbled himself before God. Trump never has and never will.

Trump was not chosen by God but by a man made system. God knows what is going on, and the enemy uses what he can (hate, greed, corruption) to get what he wants done which will lead to what God already knows will happen.

I believe God is crying right now for His people... D. Trump is not one of His. His fruit is rotten, and there is no one who can give me evidence that is not the case.
    And you voted for?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IcyHippoCrazy View Post
    And you voted for?
    Not for D. Trump, obviously. He was made out to be the one who the Christian "right" should vote for, how, I have NO idea. You voted for him...that is your right. I totally disagree with the reasoning. (as from a Christian perspective)
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

Please do not compare D. Trump to David, "A man after God's own heart". David sinned before God, was confronted and humbled himself before God. Trump never has and never will. (well every knee will bow)
    Are you sure Scooby? That's a bold statement to make.

Are you sure? God chose Neb and Cyrus to do His work too.

Are you familiar with all of the president's fruit? All of it? Enough to judge all of his fruit? IMO, he's the least evil president we have had in years. He is far more compassionate towards believers than the other party is and its not close. Doesn't mean he is saved, but that is fruit too and should be noted.
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Not for D. Trump, obviously. He was made out to be the one who the Christian "right" should vote for, how, I have NO idea. You voted for him...that is your right. I totally disagree with the reasoning. (as from a Christian perspective)
    Was there a stronger, more qualified Christian on the ballot?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    Are you sure Scooby? That's a bold statement to make.
    I have never seen Trump honestly humble himself. Have you?

Are you sure? God chose Neb and Cyrus to do His work too.
    Yeah, I am sure we are not living in O.T. times.

Are you familiar with all of the president's fruit? All of it? Enough to judge all of his fruit? IMO, he's the least evil president we have had in years. He is far more compassionate towards believers than the other party is and its not close. Doesn't mean he is saved, but that is fruit too and should be noted.
    Toward what believers? Not me.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyHippoCrazy View Post
    Was there a stronger, more qualified Christian on the ballot?
    We are not a theocracy. Trump is not a Christian.
    Peace to you!

I have never seen Trump honestly humble himself. Have you?
    Have you seen everything Trump has done? There's a lot I haven't seen about Trump and some I have. He has asked for prayer, that is a little bit of humility.

Yeah, I am sure we are not living in O.T. times.
    We aren't. But it was in God's character to use such men then, and His character hasn't changed. IOW, if it was in His character to do such a thing then, its in His character to do such a thing now.

Toward what believers? Not me.
    Yes. Towards you too. Trump is for religious freedom. He has taken a stand against forcing believers to pay for abortions. He has taken a stand against forcing believers to pay for employees to have abortificants as a benefit and even passed a ruling that got rid of that requirement. He has appointed a very pro-life judge. He has taken the side of religious folks that have jobs and businesses defending us against those that would force us to choose between participating in sin or worshiping God through our business/job.

One of the greatest things about Trump is he is taking on the establishment of the left and right, and especially those that are against believers. His supreme court pick was fantastic! Just fantastic! A few more (maybe just one more) like him and perhaps this country can get on the right track again with some of the laws and court rulings. 1 more judge and perhaps marriage gets its original and only meaning back. Perhaps babies become protected. Perhaps the 1st amendment concerning freedom of religion is honored as it should be.

We are not a theocracy.
    What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? The other side is anti-Christ. They are against God in much of their agenda and platform. Trump at least has sympathy towards believers just as Cyrus did. God has a purpose for government. Theocracy or not, government should still fulfill its God given purpose as outlined in scripture.

Trump is not a Christian.

Are you sure you can know that for sure?

Dr. James Dobson disagrees with you. He thinks Trump is a baby believer who has recently come to know Jesus. Others do as well but they have had far more one on one time with Mr. Trump.

Also, that didn't answer the brother's question. Was there a stronger more qualified Christian on the ballot? In my view, Trump was infinitely better than the alternative, saved or not.
    NASU

Blog Entries

I just know that if I were Trump, I’d rather be judged by God that his haters.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    I just know that if I were Trump, I’d rather be judged by God that his haters.
    Amen!!! If you look behind the scenes to those who know him and have been around him, there's some pretty interesting things out there.
    NASU

Thread Information