Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump said he was not going to telegraph his military moves

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Re: Trump said he was not going to telegraph his military moves

I'm not quite sure what your point is teddyv but the attitude I think I see being displayed from a Christian is far from delicious. Truly, worldly people focus on worldly issues and they become as ugly as the issues. But we are not to be consumed with the cares of this world. our eyes should always be stayed on Jesus and pray God's will be done. Even when the man of the hour is not our prime pick, because no worldly leader is our salvation. All who are entirely too consumed with defending trump are just as guilty as those who want him destroyed. Christian or not. So again I say, let's focus of the task at hand.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    I'm not quite sure what your point is teddyv but the attitude I think I see being displayed from a Christian is far from delicious. Truly, worldly people focus on worldly issues and they become as ugly as the issues. But we are not to be consumed with the cares of this world. our eyes should always be stayed on Jesus and pray God's will be done. Even when the man of the hour is not our prime pick, because no worldly leader is our salvation. All who are entirely too consumed with defending trump are just as guilty as those who want him destroyed. Christian or not. So again I say, let's focus of the task at hand.
    I have concluded any "news", coming from CNN, MSN, FOX is all tainted, if only we would know we are being deceived by these networks, like blabbering sheep, then we would know that we know the ONLY ONE who can be trusted is God.

The division is from Satan.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Its truly amazing how unconcerned I am about all that is happening right now since the Lord helped me finally get my 1 priority straight...the rest is all works of the flesh and Satan is behind it. Our job is to do spiritual battle through prayer and fasting and seeking what is the Lord's will in all of this. Once we really get a hold of that it's much easier to remember that our Lord is SOVEREIGN. All of this just might fit in with the whole end time plan. So let's just try to be one in heart and mind and seek our Lord's will on the matter. Jesus prayed that we would be one. I think it is time we really get a hold of that and concern ourselves with spiritual things and not our pet political issues of the day.
    Let us be about our Father's business and lay aside all of this ugly.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Quote Originally Posted by teddyv View Post
    This is so deliciously serendipitous...

Op-Ed: If You Could Stop Comparing Me To Donald Trump, That’d Be Great

http://babylonbee.com/news/op-ed-if-...hatd-be-great/
    I had no idea such a site existed, that is brilliant!

Thread Information