Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Old Testamentís Secret

Blog Entries

The Old Testamentís Secret

Hi everyone. I produced this YouTube a few years back, based on a presentation of my research into the biblical timeline between Moses and Messiah. It is an extraordinary count of years that has gone unnoticed because of small glitches in our start and finish dates. For example, the commonly stated date for the Exodus is 1446 bc. It should be 1444 bc.

The information here is especially important to prophetic studies. If any dates or information raises questions, just answer and I’ll explain as best as I can. In the meantime, please enjoy.

https://youtu.be/C_12KqF18RM
    "Your name and renown
    is the desire of our hearts."
    (Isaiah 26:8)

Blog Entries

Re: The Old Testamentís Secret

Can we talk about the connection to prophecy?

There were 210 sabbath years between Moses and Jesus. Some were not kept, but God knew when they were supposed to be. In all, the span between Moses and Jesus produced the above count.

Now, the sabbath was the final year in a group of seven, so every seven years were called a ‘week’ in the same way as a group of seven days is called a ‘week.’ So, from Moses to Christ there were 210 weeks, and here is where it gets interesting. The ancient calendar divided 210 into 3 eras of 70 weeks, and the Bible mentions the last of these eras. (Daniel 9:24)

I’ll sign off so that we can digest the following point; Daniel's 70 weeks were part of the sabbath years. They were not a separate unrelated count! May I repeat, they were not a separate unrelated count! When we consider how much end-times stuff is written, it is amazing how this connection is hardly ever mentioned.

There are big implications here for end-times.
    "Your name and renown

Edit: Just finished the video. Fascinating! How did you determine the starting dates and other dates? Looks like you did a lot of research.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Blog Entries

Hey, thanks for having a look. Ive just figured how to embed the video into a forum post, so hopefully its easier now.

"Your name and renown

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    Edit: Just finished the video. Fascinating! How did you determine the starting dates and other dates? Looks like you did a lot of research.
    Yes, I think the reason the sabbatical count from Moses to Jesus has been unnoticed is because Bible dates have been approximate. It’s only since the last century that historians (Jewish and Christian) have fine-tuned key chronological details.

We owe a lot to a man called Edwin Thiele, who figured out the synchronisms between the kings of Israel and Judah, but even he made mistakes. He placed the Exodus at 1446 BC and you’ll find that in most modern study Bibles. (I place it two years later in 1444 BC.)

The other key date in my video is the baptism of Jesus in AD 26 and the beginning of his ministry early AD 27. Some commentators say it was AD 29 so I’ll try to explain later.

But, it’s no coincidence that from 1444 BC to 27 AD was 1470 years. Divide that by 49 and we’ve got exactly 30 Jubilees.
    "Your name and renown

Blog Entries

Just watched the first minute.
    First error - they didn't leave on the 15th Abib. They left there houses on 14th Abib.
    The Passover Lamb was killed on the evening of the 14th Abib, and on that night (14th Abib) is when the Angel of Death Passed Over.
    Now the system of counting is from evening to evening.

So we have two choices when reading Exodus 12 - either the Passover Lamb is killed at the start of 14th, or it is killed at the end of the 14th.
    Exodus 12:6 and you shall keep it until the fourteenth day of this month, when the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill their lambs at twilight.

12:11 In this manner you shall eat it: with your belt fastened, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand. And you shall eat it in haste. It is the LORD’s Passover.

12:14 “This day shall be for you a memorial day, and you shall keep it as a feast to the LORD; throughout your generations, as a statute forever, you shall keep it as a feast.

12:29 At midnight the LORD struck down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the firstborn of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the firstborn of the livestock.

12:42 It was a night of watching by the LORD, to bring them out of the land of Egypt; so this same night is a night of watching kept to the LORD by all the people of Israel throughout their generations.

Choice one has the following timetable:
    14th at its start 6pm - the Lamb is killed
    14th evening - Passover Meal eaten
    14th Midnight - the Angel of the Lord strikes down the firtsborn in the Land of Egypt
    14th morning - they journey from their homes to Rameses

Choice two has the following timetable@
    14th 6pm at its end - the Lamb is killed
    15th evening - Passover Meal eaten
    15th Midnight - the Angel of the Lord strikes down the firtsborn in the Land of Egypt
    15th morning - they journey from their homes to Rameses

There are issues with both choices - however Choice Two makes the 15th the night of the Passover, whereas Choice one makes the 14th the night of the Passover.
    So which one is correct?
    Obviously you have chosen the 15th yet we are told these things:
    Leviticus 23:5 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at twilight, is the LORD’s Passover.
    23:6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the Feast of Unleavened Bread to the LORD; for seven days you shall eat unleavened bread.

Numbers 9:5* And they kept the Passover in the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, at twilight, in the wilderness of Sinai; according to all that the LORD commanded Moses, so the people of Israel did.

Numbers 28:16* “On the fourteenth day of the first month is the LORD's Passover,*
    28:17* and on the fifteenth day of this month is a feast. Seven days shall unleavened bread be eaten.

Numbers 33:2* Moses wrote down their starting places, stage by stage, by command of the LORD, and these are their stages according to their starting places.*
    33:3* They set out from Rameses in the first month, on the fifteenth day of the first month. On the day after the Passover, the people of Israel went out triumphantly in the sight of all the Egyptians,

Joshus 5:10* While the people of Israel were encamped at Gilgal, they kept the Passover on the fourteenth day of the month in the evening on the plains of Jericho.*
    5:11* And the day after the Passover, on that very day, they ate of the produce of the land, unleavened cakes and parched grain.*
    5:12* And the manna ceased the day after they ate of the produce of the land. And there was no longer manna for the people of Israel, but they ate of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.

Now in every case the Passover is the day BEFORE the Feast of Unleavened Bread and is kept as a separate day.
    Jesus Himself ate the Passover Meal on the 14th on the evening at the START of the 14th and not at the END.

So I go for the 14th Abib as being the day when they left their homes.

Blog Entries

Another point is looking at the dates you have 612 BC as a Sabbath Year with 611 BC as the Jubilee (9 minutes 20 seconds on video), and then 605, 598, 591 and 584 as Sabbaths.
    The evidence points to the temple being destroyed in 586 BC (2 Kings 25:8) which was a month after Zedekiah was taken - who was now in the 11th year of Zedekiah's reign. So 11 years earlier is 597 BC. Jehoiachin ruled for 3 months and 10 days and was taken prisoner in the 8th year of Nebuchadenzzar (2 Kings 24:12) which means that Jehoiachin was taken into exile in 597 BC. So the 37th year of exile would have started in 561 BC. It seems you are basing your dating, on sources which have Evil Merodach as King from 562 to 560 BC, which as your quote notes is the year when Evil-Merodach became king. Therefore you have 562 as a tie up.
    However when you work it out from the Bible - Nebuchadnezzar takes Jehoiachin in his 8th year and destroys the temple in his 19th year, and it is then 25 (complete) years more (36 - 11) until Evil-Merodach.
    So this means the Bible has Evil-Merodach as King from 561 BC.
    The Bible has Jehoiakim as King for 11 years, which means Jehoiakim was reigning 3 years BEFORE Nebuchadnezzar became king. Now Jehoiakim's reign ended in 597 BC, so 11 years previous would be 608 BC. This has Nebuchadnezzar then from 605 BC.
    For your timing to be correct, then you have to have Nebuchadnezzar as king from 606 BC, and Jehoiakim from 609 BC.

What is also important to note is that though you highlight the CENTRALITY of the 70 years for the Sabbaths to be reset, you don't have the fall of Jerusalem at the start of a week (Sabbaths). nor end on one. Nor do you have a Jubilee connected with it either.

What I find interesting is that from 586 to 536 IS 50 years. 536 is the year when the Israelites were told they could return to Israel, when they had a Jubilee Year in actuality, and 535 BC seems to be when they could have the first Passover back in the Land of Israel - 70 years after Nebuchadnezzar had first conquered the land and 70 years under the Babylonians had started.

Blog Entries

One more post - Jesus wasn't baptised in 26 AD. This goes contrary to scripture again, especially that found in Luke 2, unless you are arguing that Jesus was born in 8 BC.
    John started his ministry in 29 AD, and Jesus in 30 AD after the Passover of that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberseeker View Post
    Hi everyone. I produced this YouTube a few years back, based on a presentation of my research into the biblical timeline between Moses and Messiah. It is an extraordinary count of years that has gone unnoticed because of small glitches in our start and finish dates. For example, the commonly stated date for the Exodus is 1446 bc. It should be 1444 bc.

The information here is especially important to prophetic studies. If any dates or information raises questions, just answer and Iíll explain as best as I can. In the meantime, please enjoy.

https://youtu.be/C_12KqF18RM
    I will have to check this video out at a later time. In the meantime though, since you think you apparently have this down to a science, that should mean you know the very day and month the 70 weeks in Daniel allegedly concluded. What day and month was that then, and what was unique about that day and month in particular?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by divaD View Post
    I will have to check this video out at a later time. In the meantime though, since you think you apparently have this down to a science, that should mean you know the very day and month the 70 weeks in Daniel allegedly concluded. What day and month was that then, and what was unique about that day and month in particular?
    The video ends when Christ is manifest at the beginning of his ministry. This was April 27 AD and the end of the 69th week. As for the 70th week, it spans the ministry of Christ and his disciples until the gospel was opened to the Gentiles.

One of the frustrating things about this subject is that the Jews changed the sabbatical years so that they started in Tishri (Sept/Oct) instead of Abib (Mar/April) So if I told you that the 70th week ended 9th March AD 34 someone will say, "Hey, shouldn't that be September?" And someone else will say, "Hey, didn't the clock stop, and the 70th week float off into the future?"

But, have a listen divaD. It clarifies some important issues and only takes 20 minutes.
    "Your name and renown

Blog Entries

The video ends when Christ is manifest at the beginning of his ministry. This was April 27 AD and the end of the 69th week. As for the 70th week, it spans the ministry of Christ and his disciples until the gospel was opened to the Gentiles.

One of the frustrating things about this subject is that the Jews changed the sabbatical years so that they started in Tishri (Sept/Oct) instead of Abib (Mar/April) So if I told you that the 70th week ended 9th March AD 34 someone will say, "Hey, shouldn't that be September?" And someone else will say, "Hey, didn't the clock stop, and the 70th week float off into the future?"

But, have a listen divaD. It clarifies some important issues and only takes 20 minutes.
    Problem with this is that the 69th week is clearly out of sync by 7 years with your Jubilee calendar. You have the Jubilee on the 69th week and not the 70th week. Yet the end of the 70th week is when all is completed for the Jew.
    Now are you saying Jesus was baptised on the 27th April 27 AD? Or is that what you are claiming for Luke 4?

Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    Problem with this is that the 69th week is clearly out of sync by 7 years with your Jubilee calendar. You have the Jubilee on the 69th week and not the 70th week. Yet the end of the 70th week is when all is completed for the Jew.
    Now are you saying Jesus was baptised on the 27th April 27 AD? Or is that what you are claiming for Luke 4?
    That's what I noticed as well. This OP is not making sense in the least, IMO, or if not that, I'm simply failing to grasp something somewhere. Obviously the 70th week would have to be a part of this alleged 210 into 3 eras of 70 weeks. How then can this 3rd era end with the 69th week rather than at the conclusion of the 70th week?

How does 70 weeks plus 70 weeks plus 69 weeks equal 210 weeks?

Yes, I think the reason the sabbatical count from Moses to Jesus has been unnoticed is because Bible dates have been approximate. It’s only since the last century that historians (Jewish and Christian) have fine-tuned key chronological details.

We owe a lot to a man called Edwin Thiele, who figured out the synchronisms between the kings of Israel and Judah, but even he made mistakes. He placed the Exodus at 1446 BC and you’ll find that in most modern study Bibles. (I place it two years later in 1444 BC.)

The other key date in my video is the baptism of Jesus in AD 26 and the beginning of his ministry early AD 27. Some commentators say it was AD 29 so I’ll try to explain later.

But, it’s no coincidence that from 1444 BC to 27 AD was 1470 years. Divide that by 49 and we’ve got exactly 30 Jubilees.
    How did you arrive at the exodus date of 1444BC?
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Banghead Re: The Old Testamentís Secret

Which came first, scattered or was it gathered?

(Jer 24:9 KJV) And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Once we affirm which came first the next question is why were they gathered then scattered or scattered then gathered?

Blog Entries

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to Bible forums. Hope you find it interesting. Just click on 'New Topic' and choose a topic name.

"Your name and renown

Thread Information