Thread: Are deadly chemical weapons in Syria a prelude to the 5th trumpet?

Are deadly chemical weapons in Syria a prelude to the 5th trumpet?

For reference, I believe the book of Revelation has 6 separate chronologies that end with the revealing of God. The 7 trumpets comprise 1 of those 6 chronologies, and I believe the first 4 trumpets have been blown.

The United States is trying to make clear that genocide through lethal poisonous gas will be met with force. What about non-lethal poisonous gas? Could a response to non-lethal poisonous gas take 5 months?

I believe that the 5th trumpet uses 1st century language to describe helicopters dropping non-lethal poison upon a non-christian population. Will that be the method the Syrian regime uses to win its civil war?

Blog Entries

Re: Are deadly chemical weapons in Syria a prelude to the 5th trumpet?

Quote Originally Posted by 6paths View Post
    For reference, I believe the book of Revelation has 6 separate chronologies that end with the revealing of God. The 7 trumpets comprise 1 of those 6 chronologies, and I believe the first 4 trumpets have been blown.

The United States is trying to make clear that genocide through lethal poisonous gas will be met with force. What about non-lethal poisonous gas? Could a response to non-lethal poisonous gas take 5 months?

I believe that the 5th trumpet uses 1st century language to describe helicopters dropping non-lethal poison upon a non-christian population. Will that be the method the Syrian regime uses to win its civil war?
    But what if Christians are in that area?

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    But what if Christians are in that area?
    Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Christians could not be in the area for my scenario to play out.

Blog Entries

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Christians could not be in the area for my scenario to play out.
    Just an FYI bit I don't think that its a coincidence that all the Christians had left Jerusalem in 70AD before the five month siege that ended with the fall of Jerusalem

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    Just an FYI bit I don't think that its a coincidence that all the Christians had left Jerusalem in 70AD before the five month siege that ended with the fall of Jerusalem
    Not really, as during the 5 months of the 5th trumpet people would seek death, but be unable to find it - however during the 5 months of 70 AD, many found death.

The First Seal will release the Anti-Christ at the 1260.

The booK of Revelation has one Chronology but there are 9 chapters that are Parenthetical Citations.

Rev. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 16, 20, 21 and 22 are the Chronological order of Revelation.

Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18 and 19 are chapters that are set-a-sides so to speak, I believe Rev. 16 kind of got misplaced, after all there were no chapters and verses. I think it should follow chapter 9, then every Parenthetical Citation would come between Seals, Trumpets and Vials and chapters 20-22, the Judgment Seat/New Jerusalem chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    Not really, as during the 5 months of the 5th trumpet people would seek death, but be unable to find it - however during the 5 months of 70 AD, many found death.
    When non-Christians seek death during the 5th trumpet it is the result of already suffering from a chemical agent. Trump has also shown sympathy toward Christians and may enable their escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    The First Seal will release the Anti-Christ at the 1260.

The boo of Revelation has one Chronology but there are 9 chapters that are Parenthetical Citations.

Rev. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 16, 20, 21 and 22 are the Chronological order of Revelation.

Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18 and 19 are chapters that are set-a-sides so to speak, I believe Rev. 16 kind of got misplaced, after all there were no chapters and verses. I think it should follow chapter 9, then every Parenthetical Citation would come between Seals, Trumpets and Vials and chapters 20-22, the Judgment Seat/New Jerusalem chapters.
    The 5th trumpet is a 5 month preview of the Anti-Christ, before he re-emerges to reign for 1260.

On the chronology, we just disagree. I believe that God will only be revealed from heaven 1 time. This is pictured through lightnings, thunders, and voices; which Rev 4:5 says come from the throne of God. When the lightnings, thunders, and voices are associated with an earthquake, it is the result of God nearing the earth! Jesus is associated with the wine of the fierceness of God's wrath - Rev 16:19, which I believe is hail crushing the blood from those who took part in the murder of Christians - Rev 16:21.

Therefore, God being revealed from heaven occurs in Rev 6:14-17, Rev 8:5, Rev 11:19, Rev 14:19-20, Rev 16:18-21, and Rev 19:11-21.

Thread Information