Thread: Opportunity to talk about God

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Opportunity to talk about God

I work on an Army post, blessed to be able to continue serving Soldier after having retired from the Army back in 2007.

In my office I have a plaque of the Lord's Prayer, a crystal thingy that says, "Life is Fragile, Handle with Prayer," and on the wall I have a 24x36 collage of many photos of a Christian Rock Concert I attended last August.

Daily, this poster offers opportunity to raise God into a discussion as Soldier's view it and ask about the bands depicted in the many photos.

Those who do not have faith in God seem surprised the characters they see in the photo's are praising God through song, also those of faith, many are also surprised that the characters they see in the photo's are praising God through song. Some of the band members are QUITE, shall I say, not what you'd expect a Christian to look like

But through this poster, through all those many servants making up 5 Christian rock bands... God's reached out too so many since I hung it up on the wall!!

God is Good!
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Re: Opportunity to talk about God

That's a great story slug. It's amazing how doors can be opened for the Gospel in simple things like you're talking about.

Thread Information