Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gods Solution to the Middle East Crisis

Blog Entries

Re: Gods Solution to the Middle East Crisis

Quote Originally Posted by kathydixon View Post
    I stumbled across an internet site that basically states what you are asking for.
    The site is nothing but a "book" that covers biblical events mixed with current events.
    I would like your comments, good or bad on this site.
    www.universalknowledge.net

My take is it is; ask for forgiveness and you will be forgiven.
    Looking forward to your views
    I think I have seen it before.
    It starts off with the Bible, but then veers into other claims which are hard to follow and then goes into condemnation of Israeli Defense Force actions.
    So it seems like a web site to lure a person in to think about one thing and then goes on about something else.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    There isn't a single Bible prophet or prophecy which disagrees with what I have put.
    When you find one, then please do post it. Until then I will keep to what the prophecies DO state, which is connecting the His wrath with the 7th vial.
    What happens at the Seventh Bowl, Revelation 16:17-18....flashes of lightening, peals of thunder and the greatest earthquake to ever happen.
    This does not match with the effects of the Sixth Seal;

Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for Me, says the Lord, wait for the Day when I stand up and accuse mankind. For I shall pour out My wrath upon nations and kingdoms, in My burning anger: the whole earth will be devastated by fire.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is near and coming fast. That Day will be a Day of distress and torment, a Day of devastation amid thick darkness. A Day of thunder and destruction against military fortifications and cities. the Lord will bring terrible distress upon the people, they won’t know which way to turn as they are punished for their sins against Me. Their blood and guts will be spilled out like filth over the ground. Neither their treasure nor their idols will be able to save them on the sudden and shocking Day of the Lord’s fiery anger. All the Land will be burned and devastated. Ezekiel 20:46-48

Zephaniah 2:1-3 Prepare yourselves, you undesirable nation, be humble before you disappear like chaff, before the burning anger of the Lord comes upon you. Seek righteousness; seek humility, all you people in the Land who obey God’s Laws and it may be that you will find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.
    Zephaniah 2:4-7 Gaza will be deserted, Ashkelon left in ruins. At midday all the towns of the Mediterranean coast will be cleared of inhabitants, for the Word of God is against you – land of the Philistines. I shall lay you in ruins, no one will survive. The sea coast will become a sheep grazing area belonging to the survivors of Judah, for their God will turn to them and restore their fortunes. Isaiah 14-1, Ezekiel 36:1-37

Zephaniah 2:8-10 I have noted the insults of Moab and the Ammonites, how they have reviled My people and encroached on their frontiers. For this, I swear, they will become like Sodom and Gomorrah, a place of weeds and salt pans. Those of My people who survive will inherit their land. This is retribution for their pride, because they have insulted God’s people and taken over their Land. Jeremiah 12:14

Zephaniah 3:11-13 On that Day, Jerusalem, I shall rid you of your proud and arrogant citizens, but I will leave a remnant, a humble people who will trust in Me. The survivors in Israel will be righteous, under My protection. Isaiah 31:5

Zephaniah 3:19-20 When the time comes and I have dealt with your oppressors, then I shall rescue the lost and gather the dispersed and bring you all to your homeland. You will win respect and renown from the other nations when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes, It is I, the Lord, who speaks. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Wait for the Day; the whole earth burned and devastated. The only known way how this could happen, is by a massive Coronal Mass Ejection, a fire judgement mentioned and described over 100 times in Bible prophecy. It will be the event that ‘comes like a thief’, unexpected and shocking. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1
    You undesirable nation – the Israeli people. It may be that those who live righteously and humbly will ‘find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.’ 2 Peter 2:9
    Philistines and Moab and Ammon – Palestinians and Jordanians. Amos 1:6-8 & 13-14
    leave a remnant in Jerusalem, under My protection – Isaiah 4:3, Zechariah 9:14-18
    rescue the lost....bring you home – The great gathering of all the true Christian peoples, prophesied more than 40 times, to happen soon after this forthcoming, worldwide fire judgement. They will live in the promised Land, under God’s protection and when the Anti Christ comes to Jerusalem, they are taken to a place of safety until the Return of Jesus.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    What happens at the Seventh Bowl, Revelation 16:17-18....flashes of lightening, peals of thunder and the greatest earthquake to ever happen.
    This does not match with the effects of the Sixth Seal;

Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for Me, says the Lord, wait for the Day when I stand up and accuse mankind. For I shall pour out My wrath upon nations and kingdoms, in My burning anger: the whole earth will be devastated by fire.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is near and coming fast. That Day will be a Day of distress and torment, a Day of devastation amid thick darkness. A Day of thunder and destruction against military fortifications and cities. the Lord will bring terrible distress upon the people, they won’t know which way to turn as they are punished for their sins against Me. Their blood and guts will be spilled out like filth over the ground. Neither their treasure nor their idols will be able to save them on the sudden and shocking Day of the Lord’s fiery anger. All the Land will be burned and devastated. Ezekiel 20:46-48

Zephaniah 2:1-3 Prepare yourselves, you undesirable nation, be humble before you disappear like chaff, before the burning anger of the Lord comes upon you. Seek righteousness; seek humility, all you people in the Land who obey God’s Laws and it may be that you will find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.
    Zephaniah 2:4-7 Gaza will be deserted, Ashkelon left in ruins. At midday all the towns of the Mediterranean coast will be cleared of inhabitants, for the Word of God is against you – land of the Philistines. I shall lay you in ruins, no one will survive. The sea coast will become a sheep grazing area belonging to the survivors of Judah, for their God will turn to them and restore their fortunes. Isaiah 14-1, Ezekiel 36:1-37

Zephaniah 2:8-10 I have noted the insults of Moab and the Ammonites, how they have reviled My people and encroached on their frontiers. For this, I swear, they will become like Sodom and Gomorrah, a place of weeds and salt pans. Those of My people who survive will inherit their land. This is retribution for their pride, because they have insulted God’s people and taken over their Land. Jeremiah 12:14

Zephaniah 3:11-13 On that Day, Jerusalem, I shall rid you of your proud and arrogant citizens, but I will leave a remnant, a humble people who will trust in Me. The survivors in Israel will be righteous, under My protection. Isaiah 31:5

Zephaniah 3:19-20 When the time comes and I have dealt with your oppressors, then I shall rescue the lost and gather the dispersed and bring you all to your homeland. You will win respect and renown from the other nations when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes, It is I, the Lord, who speaks. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Wait for the Day; the whole earth burned and devastated. The only known way how this could happen, is by a massive Coronal Mass Ejection, a fire judgement mentioned and described over 100 times in Bible prophecy. It will be the event that ‘comes like a thief’, unexpected and shocking. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1
    You undesirable nation – the Israeli people. It may be that those who live righteously and humbly will ‘find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.’ 2 Peter 2:9
    Philistines and Moab and Ammon – Palestinians and Jordanians. Amos 1:6-8 & 13-14
    leave a remnant in Jerusalem, under My protection – Isaiah 4:3, Zechariah 9:14-18
    rescue the lost....bring you home – The great gathering of all the true Christian peoples, prophesied more than 40 times, to happen soon after this forthcoming, worldwide fire judgement. They will live in the promised Land, under God’s protection and when the Anti Christ comes to Jerusalem, they are taken to a place of safety until the Return of Jesus.
    I agree the 6th seal and 7th vial are not the same. And?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    I agree the 6th seal and 7th vial are not the same. And?
    It will be the next action by the Lord. The world changer; setting the scene for all that is prophesied to happen leading up to the Return of Jesus.
    We should know about it and be prepared. Paul tells us it will come unexpectedly as a sudden destruction, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-5, and Luke 21:34-36 says it will come upon everyone the whole world over and we must call upon His Name for protection on that Day. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21

Blog Entries

The 7th vial isn't. The 6th seal may already of happened.

To believe as you do, means having to allegorize all the words that tell of a fire Judgement, that tell of Judah being swept clean away, Zechariah 3:9, and how these prophesies simply do not fit the conquest of Judah by the Babylonians.
    Judah was swept clean away. They were all exiled to Babylon. "History buff".

Do you really think that the current inhabitants of all the holy Land are not deserving of Judgement?
    It's not my opinion that matters, but God's. And remember all those blessings for obedience? Israel has them. They're a military and economic and cultural superpower.

Why do some people get all excited at the thought of the death of millions of Jews?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Judah was swept clean away. They were all exiled to Babylon. "History buff".

It's not my opinion that matters, but God's. And remember all those blessings for obedience? Israel has them. They're a military and economic and cultural superpower.

Why do some people get all excited at the thought of the death of millions of Jews?
    2 Kings 25:12 He, [Nebuzaradan; the Captain of the guard] left the poorer class of people to be vine dressers and labourers. You are wrong, Fenris.

It is part of God's Plan to have a visible entity called Israel in the holy Land. But they are there in apostasy and unbelief. This is not how God wants it and there is coming a great change to the world and as 1 Peter 4:17-18 says, it will begin with God's household and the impious, sinful peoples will die. Isaiah 66:15-17, 2 Peter 3:7

Your last comment displays your hatred of me and your ignorance of Bible truths.

2 Kings 25:12 He, [Nebuzaradan; the Captain of the guard] left the poorer class of people to be vine dressers and labourers. You are wrong, Fenris.
    The land was desolate. He left the poorest of the poor.
    It is part of God's Plan to have a visible entity called Israel in the holy Land. But they are there in apostasy and unbelief. This is not how God wants it and there is coming a great change to the world and as 1 Peter 4:17-18 says, it will begin with God's household and the impious, sinful peoples will die. Isaiah 66:15-17, 2 Peter 3:7

Your last comment displays your hatred of me and your ignorance of Bible truths.
    I think preemptively rejoicing in the death of millions is hateful. But what do I know.

God's solution the the world's problems:

And there shall come forth a shoot out of the stock of Jesse, and a twig shall grow forth out of his roots. And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD. And his delight shall be in the fear of the LORD; and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither decide after the hearing of his ears; But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and decide with equity for the meek of the land; and he shall smite the land with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the basilisk's den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the root of Jesse, that standeth for an ensign of the peoples, unto him shall the nations seek; and his resting-place shall be glorious. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord will set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people, that shall remain from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And He will set up an ensign for the nations, and will assemble the dispersed of Israel, and gather together the scattered of Judah from the four corners of the earth. The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and they that harass Judah shall be cut off; Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim. And they shall fly down upon the shoulder of the Philistines on the west; together shall they spoil the children of the east; they shall put forth their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them. And the LORD will utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with His scorching wind will He shake His hand over the River, and will smite it into seven streams, and cause men to march over dry-shod. And there shall be a highway for the remnant of His people, that shall remain from Assyria, like as there was for Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

God's solution the the world's problems:

And there shall come forth a shoot out of the stock of Jesse, and a twig shall grow forth out of his roots. And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD. And his delight shall be in the fear of the LORD; and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither decide after the hearing of his ears; But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and decide with equity for the meek of the land; and he shall smite the land with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the basilisk's den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the root of Jesse, that standeth for an ensign of the peoples, unto him shall the nations seek; and his resting-place shall be glorious. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord will set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people, that shall remain from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And He will set up an ensign for the nations, and will assemble the dispersed of Israel, and gather together the scattered of Judah from the four corners of the earth. The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and they that harass Judah shall be cut off; Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim. And they shall fly down upon the shoulder of the Philistines on the west; together shall they spoil the children of the east; they shall put forth their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them. And the LORD will utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with His scorching wind will He shake His hand over the River, and will smite it into seven streams, and cause men to march over dry-shod. And there shall be a highway for the remnant of His people, that shall remain from Assyria, like as there was for Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.
    Amen..............

Blog Entries

Thanks, Fenris and IHC, Jesus is the Solution for our problems.

But does that mean we can ignore what He told would happen before He Returns? As well as about a quarter of the rest of the Bible, all the unfulfilled prophesies?
    No; we are given much information to help us thru the difficult time to come. Ignoring it just leaves us in the dark about God's Plans.

But does that mean we can ignore what He told would happen before He Returns? As well as about a quarter of the rest of the Bible, all the unfulfilled prophesies?
    You mean about the ingathering of the Jewish exiles, the rebuilt temple, the world peace and universal knowledge of God? I don't ignore those, I take great solace in them.

Blog Entries

You mean about the ingathering of the Jewish exiles, the rebuilt temple, the world peace and universal knowledge of God? I don't ignore those, I take great solace in them.
    I mean about the gathering of all the faithful Israelites of God and the new Temple. Then, after Jesus Returns; in world peace and the universal knowledge of God.

Blog Entries

The question of who will inhabit the holy Land in the period before the Return of Jesus, is made clear by the following Bible passages;

Daniel 7:25 He [the Anti-Christ] will wear down the holy ones of God. He will change the feasts and the religious laws. The Lord’s holy people will be delivered into his power for 3˝ years. [Those people, who stay in Beulah: Isaiah 62:1-5, will experience the Tribulation. Daniel 11:32]

Daniel 11:21-22....a despicable man, not recognised as a king, will come unexpectedly and seize the kingdom by intrigue. He will sweep all opposition before him and will kill a leader of the covenant people. [The leader of the One World Govt will conquer Beulah, inhabited by every faithful Christian, and will kill one of their leaders.]

Daniel 11:29-35 At the appointed time, he will again invade the South, but ships of Kittim will oppose him. As he retreats, he will vent his fury against the covenant people. He will reward those who forsake their covenant with God. Troops in his command will stop the regular offering and set up ‘the abomination that causes desolation’. With flattery, he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who are faithful to their God, will be resolute and take action.
    Wise leaders of the nation will guide the people, though for a time, they will be taken captive and killed. Some help will come, albeit, not entirely sincere. Those leaders may become victims, so that they may be refined and purified, ready for the end of the age. Dan 12:3 The wise leaders, who have guided the people in the true path, will shine like stars, forever.

The Anti Christ invades some unidentified nations in Southern regions, but ships of Kittim [Cyprus – in the Mediterranean, but this is a reference to the Western nations] will stop him. He will then occupy the Holy Land, taking control and causing many of God’s people to obey him. Those who hold firm to their Covenant with God will be persecuted and some killed. This is in order to refine and purify them, ready for the Return of Jesus.

Zechariah 14:1-2 A Day is coming for the Lord to act and the plunder taken from you will be shared out while you stand by. I shall gather all the nations to make war on Jerusalem, the city will be taken, the houses ransacked and the women raped. Half of the people will go into exile, but the rest will stay there. Daniel 9:27
    Verses 1 & 2 must refer to the midpoint of the 70th week. [7 year period] That commences the Great Tribulation, 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls. Then: from verse 3, the description is of the Return of Jesus.

Revelation 13:5-10 The Beast, [Anti-Christ] was given permission to continue for 42 months. [3˝ years] He blasphemed against God and waged war on God’s people and defeated them, he was given authority over the whole earth. You have ears, so hear!
    Those who are destined for prison, will be imprisoned, those to be killed will be killed. This calls for the endurance and faithfulness of God’s people.

Revelation 12:13-14 The dragon [Satan: the Beast] is thrown down to earth. He pursues the Woman [righteous Israel] who gave birth to the male child. [Jesus] But she is given the wings of the mighty eagle, so that she could fly to a place in the wilderness, where she is looked after for 3˝ years.
    Ref. REB, NIV. Verses abridged.

In Zechariah 14:2 it says that half of the population will go into exile, this obviously is the Woman [faithful Christian Israelites] referred to in Revelation, where they will be kept safe until the Return.
    Then, in Matthew 24:31 – they will be gathered back into the Land, along with all those who have refused the mark of the Beast, to live with Christ for 1000 years.
    The other half of the population who remain in the Land, will suffer under the yoke of the Anti-Christ. They are the Lord’s Christian people, who have to face testing and refinement. Daniel 11:32-33, Revelation 14:12, 2 Esdras 13:47-50, Revelation 7:14....they have passed through the great ordeal.... It is these people who will say to Jesus: “Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord”.

So, who are those living in the Land of Israel before and during the Tribulation?
    They are the Lord’s people, all the true believers plus the Christian descendants of Jacob, regathered, in order to fulfil God’s promises to the Patriarchs, to be His witnesses and to provide a ‘light to the nations’.
    It is quite evident, from Bible study, that the next prophesied event will cause a dramatic clearance of peoples from all the Middle East area. Jeremiah 10:18 This will enable His people to emigrate there, all faithful Christians, from every nation and language, and to live there in peace and prosperity. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 11:11-13. They will rebuild the Temple and reinstitute the Law and the ordinances. Zechariah 6:15, Ezekiel 43:1-12.
    All the rest of the world will be under a One World Government, initially ruled by 10 leaders, but soon to be taken over by another strong leader. He will rule until the Return of Jesus, when he will be chained up for the 1000 years.

Blog Entries

The question of who will inhabit the holy Land in the period before the Return of Jesus, is made clear by the following Bible passages;

Daniel 7:25 He [the Anti-Christ] will wear down the holy ones of God. He will change the feasts and the religious laws. The Lord’s holy people will be delivered into his power for 3˝ years. [Those people, who stay in Beulah: Isaiah 62:1-5, will experience the Tribulation. Daniel 11:32]

Daniel 11:21-22....a despicable man, not recognised as a king, will come unexpectedly and seize the kingdom by intrigue. He will sweep all opposition before him and will kill a leader of the covenant people. [The leader of the One World Govt will conquer Beulah, inhabited by every faithful Christian, and will kill one of their leaders.]

Daniel 11:29-35 At the appointed time, he will again invade the South, but ships of Kittim will oppose him. As he retreats, he will vent his fury against the covenant people. He will reward those who forsake their covenant with God. Troops in his command will stop the regular offering and set up ‘the abomination that causes desolation’. With flattery, he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who are faithful to their God, will be resolute and take action.
    Wise leaders of the nation will guide the people, though for a time, they will be taken captive and killed. Some help will come, albeit, not entirely sincere. Those leaders may become victims, so that they may be refined and purified, ready for the end of the age. Dan 12:3 The wise leaders, who have guided the people in the true path, will shine like stars, forever.

The Anti Christ invades some unidentified nations in Southern regions, but ships of Kittim [Cyprus – in the Mediterranean, but this is a reference to the Western nations] will stop him. He will then occupy the Holy Land, taking control and causing many of God’s people to obey him. Those who hold firm to their Covenant with God will be persecuted and some killed. This is in order to refine and purify them, ready for the Return of Jesus.

Zechariah 14:1-2 A Day is coming for the Lord to act and the plunder taken from you will be shared out while you stand by. I shall gather all the nations to make war on Jerusalem, the city will be taken, the houses ransacked and the women raped. Half of the people will go into exile, but the rest will stay there. Daniel 9:27
    Verses 1 & 2 must refer to the midpoint of the 70th week. [7 year period] That commences the Great Tribulation, 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls. Then: from verse 3, the description is of the Return of Jesus.

Revelation 13:5-10 The Beast, [Anti-Christ] was given permission to continue for 42 months. [3˝ years] He blasphemed against God and waged war on God’s people and defeated them, he was given authority over the whole earth. You have ears, so hear!
    Those who are destined for prison, will be imprisoned, those to be killed will be killed. This calls for the endurance and faithfulness of God’s people.

Revelation 12:13-14 The dragon [Satan: the Beast] is thrown down to earth. He pursues the Woman [righteous Israel] who gave birth to the male child. [Jesus] But she is given the wings of the mighty eagle, so that she could fly to a place in the wilderness, where she is looked after for 3˝ years.
    Ref. REB, NIV. Verses abridged.

In Zechariah 14:2 it says that half of the population will go into exile, this obviously is the Woman [faithful Christian Israelites] referred to in Revelation, where they will be kept safe until the Return.
    Then, in Matthew 24:31 – they will be gathered back into the Land, along with all those who have refused the mark of the Beast, to live with Christ for 1000 years.
    The other half of the population who remain in the Land, will suffer under the yoke of the Anti-Christ. They are the Lord’s Christian people, who have to face testing and refinement. Daniel 11:32-33, Revelation 14:12, 2 Esdras 13:47-50, Revelation 7:14....they have passed through the great ordeal.... It is these people who will say to Jesus: “Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord”.

So, who are those living in the Land of Israel before and during the Tribulation?
    They are the Lord’s people, all the true believers plus the Christian descendants of Jacob, regathered, in order to fulfil God’s promises to the Patriarchs, to be His witnesses and to provide a ‘light to the nations’.
    It is quite evident, from Bible study, that the next prophesied event will cause a dramatic clearance of peoples from all the Middle East area. Jeremiah 10:18 This will enable His people to emigrate there, all faithful Christians, from every nation and language, and to live there in peace and prosperity. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 11:11-13. They will rebuild the Temple and reinstitute the Law and the ordinances. Zechariah 6:15, Ezekiel 43:1-12.
    All the rest of the world will be under a One World Government, initially ruled by 10 leaders, but soon to be taken over by another strong leader. He will rule until the Return of Jesus, when he will be chained up for the 1000 years.
    I believe that there will be a continued migration of Jews and Christians to Israel for a short time longer, but then they will all be persecuted Horrendously, causing a sudden move underground as the Great Tribulation starts up after the Temple that will be built soon is desecrated. So about the time of the beginning of the 70th week, which commences with a confirmation of the 7 times, a subtle peace will occur that will hasten the migrations. This will allow for a great slaughter of 1/4 the earth (Rev 6:7-11) about 1260 days later, when the Antichrist (which you quote in scripture above) will make his move and set himself up as God and desecrate the temple.

2 Thess 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Jer 6:13 For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.14 They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.15 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the Lord.

Thread Information