Thread: First Person Charged Under Malaysias Anti-Fake News Law

Post First Person Charged Under Malaysias Anti-Fake News Law

First Person Charged Under Malaysias Anti-Fake News Law

The spreading of news, information, data and reports which is or are wholly or partly false is punishable under Malaysias fake news law. Both individuals and online service providers can face penalties for generating, publishing, or circulating misinformation. And it isnt just confined to individuals or publications in Malaysiamisinformation created outside the country is punishable by the law if Malaysia or its citizens are influenced.

Lawmakers against the bill have argued that the law is a threat to free speech, and critics believe it to be written in an intentionally vague way. This bill is a weapon to close the truth so that what is false can be upheld as true, and what is true can be reversed as false, legislator Lim Guan Eng said, Variety reported.

This is something very dangerous for our country.

https://gizmodo.com/first-person-cha...ews-1825650301

Jude
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.

― Jim Elliot

Post Re: First Person Charged Under Malaysias Anti-Fake News Law

Legislator Lim Guan Eng said, Variety reported.

This is something very dangerous for our country.

What if something like this happened in the United States? What if our constitution didn't exist or was changed?

There would be no more articles such as this..

Can you see it coming?

AMERICA WILL SOON LOSE ITS CONSTITUTION

http://www.pacinst.com/america.htm

Jude
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.

― Jim Elliot

Re: First Person Charged Under Malaysias Anti-Fake News Law

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post

Your article is clearly wrong.

The papacy is the most deadly enemy the United States will ever have to face. Using the utmost secrecy to conceal her plans, the papacy, through her facade of religion, has for many decades been infiltrating the United States in all levels of government. As a result, the United States will soon lose its constitution and become a tyrannical, persecuting power.
    C'mon, everyone knows it's the Jews that control the government. The papacy wishes that it did.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Jude, stay away from the fake news sites.

Please.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

And stay away from Malaysia.
    It is only the cynic who claims to speak the truth at all times and in all places to all men in the same way, but who, in fact, displays nothing but a lifeless image of the truth He dons the halo of the fanatical devotee of truth who can make no allowance for human weaknesses; but, in fact, he is destroying the living truth between men. He wounds shame, desecrates mystery, breaks confidence, betrays the community in which he lives, and laughs arrogantly at the devastation he has wrought and at the human weakness which cannot bear the truth. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, in Ethics.

Quote Originally Posted by teddyv View Post
    And stay away from Malaysia.
    Solid advice

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Legislator Lim Guan Eng said, Variety reported.

“This is something very dangerous for our country.”

What if something like this happened in the United States? What if our constitution didn't exist or was changed?

There would be no more articles such as this..

Can you see it coming?

Jude
    Very weird article. I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next tinfoil hat wearer but this is just bonkers. First its Jesuits, then the Jesuits infiltrated the Muslims, and every little thing is evidence.

Seriously, you might as well say the problem is Hillary Clinton and sometimes she colors her skin brown and puts on a fake beard so she looks like a Muslim man.

Thread Information