Thread: US embassy open in Jerusalem

US embassy open in Jerusalem

Trump is being viewed in Israel as a modern day Cyrus.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Re: US embassy open in Jerusalem

Less than two years in office and Trump already has a legacy. One which the next president (liberal one) will never be able to erase.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Blog Entries

****winning****

Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

Right now it is reported as France says the US has violated International Law by moving the Embassy to Jerusalem. About 90% of articles about the embassy move are focused on the Palestinian "outcry" for the deaths of the "protestors". Reports that President Trump moved the embassy because Israel has "something on him akin to Russia".

The "MSM" can take a leap off a high cliff into the ocean: I am so very, very tired of the narritive they espouse. This is a historic day for Israel, and a historic day for Israel/US relations. May God have mercy on all those who oppose it with the lies and deceit they are spreading.
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    Right now it is reported as France says the US has violated International Law by moving the Embassy to Jerusalem. About 90% of articles about the embassy move are focused on the Palestinian "outcry" for the deaths of the "protestors". Reports that President Trump moved the embassy because Israel has "something on him akin to Russia".

The "MSM" can take a leap off a high cliff into the ocean: I am so very, very tired of the narritive they espouse. This is a historic day for Israel, and a historic day for Israel/US relations. May God have mercy on all those who oppose it with the lies and deceit they are spreading.
    They can all take a flying leap into chaos.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    About 90% of articles about the embassy move are focused on the Palestinian "outcry" for the deaths of the "protestors".
    I like how you put quote marks on "protesters". Because tens of thousands of military age men approaching a border and attacking the soldiers protecting it isn't a "protest"; it's an attempted invasion. That "news" sources don't know this or don't care to point it out is negligent.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    I like how you put quote marks on "protesters". Because tens of thousands of military age men approaching a border and attacking the soldiers protecting it isn't a "protest"; it's an attempted invasion. That "news" sources don't know this or don't care to point it out is negligent.
    They are burning tires in many areas to be able to hide under the cover of the smoke and approach the fence with molitov cocktales and home made explosives. Throwing rocks and burning brands soaked in oil in the hopes of igniting something on fire. Claiming Israel kicked them out of thier homeland. Claiming aphartide. Claiming to be peaceful. They are nothing more then terrorist that not only have the support of many of the Middle Eastern regeims, but of the media as well.

I pray the Lord soften my heart towards these people, because all I can see is red over this. Since when can't a country decide where it's capitol is? Since when can a country move it's embassy? And since when should we listed to the UN when for every 100 things they accuse Israel of they turn the blind eye to what their friends are doing...

Sorry for the rant, everyone: I just spent a chunk of time in a cold room having to listen to one of these fine surgeons blathering on about how evil Israel is.
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Here's an excellent article about it all from the NY Post.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/14/jewish...ands-of-years/

A portion of the article in quotes below:

The notion that the City of David isn’t the capital of Israel was an impolite fiction, honored by the United States and the West for fear of provoking Arabs hostile to the very idea of the Jewish state. Its prime minister, parliament and highest court are based there, and it’s unimaginable that Israel would ever agree to any peace deal that didn’t recognize it as the capital.

The tired, conventional arguments against it haven’t held up well in the wake of President Trump’s decision to move our embassy. The Arab street hasn’t exploded. The West Bank has been relatively quiet. Arab capitals haven’t erupted in outrage.

The flashpoint has been in Gaza, the terror statelet ruled by Hamas. Israel pulled out of Gaza more than a decade ago and has been rewarded with constant attacks emanating from a territory where the infrastructure of mayhem and destruction — rockets, tunnels and the like — is the only growth industry.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    Here's an excellent article about it all from the NY Post.
    And more

In the Second century AD, Jewish rebels who had stunned the Romans and liberated a portion of Judea, overstruck imperial coins with images and a message of their own, “Year One of the Redemption of Jerusalem.”
    Great article, thanks for posting!

Isaiah 54

Trump is being viewed in Israel as a modern day Cyrus.
    I raised this issue in our adult Bible Study class. Iran has reversed roles. Whereas Cyrus and Persia supported the restoration of Israel, now Iran would destroy Israel! They are under a curse, and I feel very sorry for the Iranian People, who are being led by very wicked leaders!

Trump has done this wonderful thing even while he is attacked on all sides. That might even help him to act on his inner instincts and do the right thing? I know he isn't perfect. Neither was Cyrus. But he is indeed doing the "right thing," as was said at the Embassy ceremony.

Interestingly, Fenris, in the Christians Scriptures you find this interesting prophecy...

Rev 12.14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

The Apostle John was, of course, a Jewish believer. And he was describing a Woman crowned with "12 stars." That sounds an awful lot like Israel! As I interpret it, John and other Christians do see a future restoration of national Israel--one that will be a *final restoration.* No more will other nations oppress Israel.

Somehow a "great eagle"--not necessarily the U.S.--will guide Israel "to her place," which I believe is in the land of Israel. I think Great Britain and the US have provided these "wings" for Israel to return to the Promised Land. If so, cursed are those who cruse Israel, and blessed are those who bless Israel!

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    If so, cursed are those who cruse Israel, and blessed are those who bless Israel!
    Amen!

We live in amazing times, when biblical prophecy is fulfilled before our very eyes.

Isaiah 54

Very good article on Hamas's attempted invasion of Israel here

A nation has the right to protect the integrity of its border, and that right is supplemented by an inherent right of self-defense in the face of a hostile foreign power. Hamas — which rules Gaza — rejects Israel’s right to exist and remains in a state of perpetual, declared war with Israel. Any reasonable person contemplating the consequences of a border-wall breach knows that chaos and bloodshed may result.

Isaiah 54

Fox News contained Israeli reports that this was the case. The Israeli Army saw Palestinian men attempting to install a bomb, and had heard the instructions, to rush into Israeli cities, to create havoc and death. Besides, watching "protestors" flinging stones indicates a "violent protest," which are grounds for police action.

The real problem is that the West has been coerced by Middle Eastern countries into backing down, to allow for "Palestinian speech and protests." It is no surprise that Palestinians thought they could "protest" with few consequences. Evil should not be compromised with. The Israelis did the right thing, as far as I could see.

The IDF killed 62 people during the riot or whatever you call it on the Gaza border. Hamas admits that 50 of them were members of their terrorist group, and Islamic Jihad claims another 3. That means 85% of the people shot and killed were terrorists. Which means the IDF is not shooting indiscriminately into a crowd of civilians, but being very careful to only hit dangerous militants.

Isaiah 54

Thread Information