Thread: Revelation & history part 6

Blog Entries

Revelation & history part 6

Revelation 17:9-10
    9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.

History
    Rome sits on seven hills and below is the list of the first seven Roman emperors or kings

1-Julius
    2-Augustus
    3-Tiberius
    4-Caligula
    5-Claudius
    6-Nero
    7-Galba who reigned for only a little while just over 7 months

Could it just be a coincidence?

Blog Entries

Re: Revelation & history part 6

Depends how you count. Many don't count Julius.
    Also the 8th would then be the A.C. but obviously was not.
    Also Rome has more than 7 hills/peaks/ridges.

And does this really have to be spread out of so many discussions? Why didn't you just put them all on one topic? Hopefully some mod will fix this.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    Revelation 17:9-10
    9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.

History
    Rome sits on seven hills and below is the list of the first seven Roman emperors or kings

1-Julius
    2-Augustus
    3-Tiberius
    4-Caligula
    5-Claudius
    6-Nero
    7-Galba who reigned for only a little while just over 7 months

Could it just be a coincidence?
    The passage has nothing to do with Mountains or Hills. The scripture is self explanatory, it says the Seven Heads (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and Anti-Christ) are Seven Mountains [of power] Greek word OROS = one that arises above the plains.

Since we know its Seven Heads in Seven Different places, how did we ever allow ourselves to think SEVEN Hills in one city? False Flag engaged !!

God was using the Mountains to reduce the Kingdoms from Kingdoms to KINGS (OROS) that arise above the plains. He wanted us to know the last Beast System would be a Kingdom that was never passed on to another King. The LAST HEAD/Beast would be ONE MAN, he would be the one that arose and fell. Like none of the others, he was the lone King. Thus 5 have fallen, ONE IS (Rome) and the OTHER (Anti-Christ) is not yet come, and when he does he remains for a little while or 42 Months as the Beast. (ONE HOUR, the same amount of time Babylon is destroyed in ONE HOUR or 42 Months of Plagues.

The SEVEN HEADS can not be SEVEN HILLS in one city, it just doesn't fit, they can't all of the sudden move to one city.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    And does this really have to be spread out of so many discussions? Why didn't you just put them all on one topic? Hopefully some mod will fix this.
    I put links in for the next part

I didn't want to put to munch in each post so people could think about each topic

Thread Information