Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: So who's this Anti-Christ character?

Re: So who's this Anti-Christ character?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonajero View Post
    I'm not quite getting how you concluded that the European Union has to feature here, it seemed like a bit of a jump into the dark. Can you clarify that for me?
    The EU and Rome, Italy will have nothing to do with the man of sin and his sidekick false prophet. Revelation man is correct that the man of sin will be an Assyrian, but the EU....NO!

Nahum calls him "the evil counsellor."

"There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked counsellor."

Nahum also says, "For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder."

That yoke is Nebuchadnezzar's yoke of iron which doesn't break until Jacob's trouble is over.

Jeremiah 30:7-8 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah James View Post
    The EU and Rome, Italy will have nothing to do with the man of sin and his sidekick false prophet.
    The false prophet is the same old man of sin...plus the FP is not a sidekick to anyone. He is the supreme leader of the entire world government.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Nahum also says, "For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder."

That yoke is Nebuchadnezzar's yoke of iron which doesn't break until Jacob's trouble is over.

Jeremiah 30:7-8 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
    Makes sense to me.

"the TIMES of the Gentiles" ends at the END of the trib, Lk21:24 / Rev11:2... [distinct from the phrase "the FULNESS of the Gentiles" Rom11:25]

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    The false prophet is the same old man of sin...plus the FP is not a sidekick to anyone. He is the supreme leader of the entire world government.
    The false prophet is the top dog of the two horned beast. The anti-Christ is the leader of the 7 headed 10 horned beast. They work together from the Dome of the Rock. There isn't a one world government or religion coming. That's what the experts teach and it's not true. What makes people think that all the countries in the world would just relinquish their governance to ONE man? I know...it's what's been taught for decades if not centuries and most people believe it.

Blog Entries

The false prophet is the top dog of the two horned beast. The anti-Christ is the leader of the 7 headed 10 horned beast.
    The FP is the Antichrist and it is he that is the leader of the 7h10h beast.

Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

All power means just that, all of it's power. The FP is top dog, second to no one except Christ
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Blog Entries

There isn't a one world government or religion coming. That's what the experts teach and it's not true. What makes people think that all the countries in the world would just relinquish their governance to ONE man? I know...it's what's been taught for decades if not centuries and most people believe it.
    The survivors will form a One World Govt to restore order after this happens:

Jeremiah 4:5-7 Declare this in Judah, Proclaim it in Jerusalem! [the State of Israel] Sound the war trumpet throughout the land and command the people to assemble. Make a signal to Zion to head for safety without delay, for the Lord is about to bring you disaster and dire destruction from afar. The Destroyer of the nations has come out of his lair to make your land desolate and your cities will be laid waste, bereft of inhabitants.
    Jeremiah 4:-9 Therefore: put on sackcloth and wail, for the fierce anger of the Lord will not be averted from Judah. On that Day, the courage of your leaders will fail and your Rabbis will be shocked and appalled.
    Jeremiah 4:11-12 When that time comes the people will be told: A scorching wind from the high place will sweep down upon My people, a gale too strong for winnowing, a powerful blast will come at My bidding, when I state My case against My people.
    Jeremiah 4:19-20 & 46 Oh how I writhe in anguish, I hear the sounds of destruction and the crashing as the whole land goes down in ruin. Suddenly, in an instant the buildings are thrown down, the cities are flattened by the fire of the Lord’s fury.
    Jeremiah 4:23-28 I saw the earth and it was in chaos and darkness. The mountains and hills shook and reeled. The land was like a wilderness, there was no one to be seen, even the birds had gone. The earth will mourn for this in darkness, for now that I have made My purpose known, I shall not relent or change it. Ref: REB

This unfulfilled prophecy describes the multi prophesied judgement/punishment by fire, that will destroy the Lord’s enemies and carried out by the ‘Destroyer of the nations’. Deuteronomy 32:34-43 It is the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, the Sixth Seal of Revelation. It is the final punishment of Judah, their ‘third swing of the sword’. Ezekiel 21:14, Jeremiah 8:12, Jeremiah 11:15-16, Isaiah 22:12-14

This blast of superheated wind results from an earth directed explosion of the suns surface, Isaiah 30:26, at mid-day ME. time, Zephaniah 2:4, that will suddenly ruin the entire Middle Eastern region, ‘laying it waste and bereft of inhabitants’. Isaiah 64:10, Isaiah 17:1, Jeremiah 49:2, Isaiah 34:5
    The whole earth will ‘be in chaos and darkness’, the extreme heat, earthquakes, powerful winds and tsunamis will kill millions worldwide. Jeremiah 9:21-22, Isaiah 66:15-17
    ‘Now that the Lord has made known His plan, He will not relent or change it’.

Regarding who will be the Anti-Christ, all we are told is that he will be a charismatic and smooth talker. We will know him when he takes over as a dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    The survivors will form a One World Govt to restore order after this happens:
    Apparently the only important parts of the bible are the prophecies of God smashing things up.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Apparently the only important parts of the bible are the prophecies of God smashing things up.
    Very good point! This is true. Back in the late 70s I went through all the books of the Prophets and circled every verse, green, red, or black. The green represented restoration/positive verses. The red represented judgment/negative verses. And the black represented sins/negative verses. Clearly, the red and black verses overwhelmed the restoration verses. But it is very significant that despite the overwhelming indictment of sin, and prophesied judgments, the object was always restoration.

I still have that Bible. I just don't want to have to count all of the green, red, and black verses up to give you the exact ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    Clearly, the red and black verses overwhelmed the restoration verses.
    Yes, of course. Because the prophet's goal was always to stir repentance. But the warnings are only what could happen, not what will happen. Repentance can always turn away the evil decree. That was the whole point.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

The FP is the Antichrist and it is he that is the leader of the 7h10h beast.

Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

All power means just that, all of it's power. The FP is top dog, second to no one except Christ
    Question:

If the FP is the AC, then who is the Son of perdition in 2 Thess 2:3-4? This individual directs all worship to himself. The FP directs all worship to the Beast, who was dead, but lives again.

Yes, of course. Because the prophet's goal was always to stir repentance. But the warnings are only what could happen, not what will happen. Repentance can always turn away the evil decree. That was the whole point.
    I give you that, for sure. However, there is one dreaded element that I dare not neglect. There is a point at which God will not "repent" of his prophesied judgments. There is indeed a point of no return.

I refer, for example, to the Babylonian Judgment. God warned Israel again and again, and they could certainly repent and avoid judgment. But there came a point where God said, "No longer will I relent and offer an opportunity to avoid judgment. At this point judgment *will* come!"

I hasten to say that even when judgment became inevitable, God was still willing to forgive. Even though we, as God's People, may pay severe consequences, it is in God's nature to love and to forgive. He only requires a change of heart, and a return to obedience.

The consequences of our wrong-doing must always have, in one measure or another, a consequence. Although many judgments can be overturned in our favor, at other times, we may have to face the pit. In the end, I believe we will emerge victorious in our repentance, as we return to being and acting like God's People.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    Question:

If the FP is the AC, then who is the Son of perdition in 2 Thess 2:3-4? This individual directs all worship to himself.
    That is still the same person. He can direct worship to himself or his world wide kingdom...it's all about him and what he has created.

The FP directs all worship to the Beast, who was dead, but lives again.
    First off, the beast wasn't ever dead, and the deadly wound was upon one of the mountains the whole kingdom rules over and it didn't cause a "death" because the wound was healed. It's all symbology of war in an area of land the beast kingdom rules over. Read Rev 17, the ten horned 7 headed beast is ten kingdoms within 7 mountains or areas of power...likely continents. How is that a man who died and resurrected? It doesn't match in the slightest. That's because the idea the first beast is a man is pure imagination...not from the bible at all.

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    I give you that, for sure. However, there is one dreaded element that I dare not neglect. There is a point at which God will not "repent" of his prophesied judgments. There is indeed a point of no return.

I refer, for example, to the Babylonian Judgment. God warned Israel again and again, and they could certainly repent and avoid judgment. But there came a point where God said, "No longer will I relent and offer an opportunity to avoid judgment. At this point judgment *will* come!"
    The point is that a bad prophecy doesn't have to come true, although it eventually will if the warning is not heeded.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

That is still the same person. He can direct worship to himself or his world wide kingdom...it's all about him and what he has created.

First off, the beast wasn't ever dead, and the deadly wound was upon one of the mountains the whole kingdom rules over and it didn't cause a "death" because the wound was healed. It's all symbology of war in an area of land the beast kingdom rules over. Read Rev 17, the ten horned 7 headed beast is ten kingdoms within 7 mountains or areas of power...likely continents. How is that a man who died and resurrected? It doesn't match in the slightest. That's because the idea the first beast is a man is pure imagination...not from the bible at all.
    Nope. There are to many verses that point to the beast and the FP as two separate entities.

Dan 8:11 "magnifies himself"
    Dan 11:36 "exalts himself above every god"
    2 Thess 2:4 "exalted himself above all that is called god"

FP (2nd beast) in Rev 13. "Exercises power of 1st beast"
    Does things "in sight of the" 1st "beast"
    Causes all to "worship the first beast"

You need to re look at that whole idea.

Blog Entries

Those prophesies are important to us because we are the generation that will experience them.
    Ignorance of what God has planned, when He has told us plainly and graphically, is just foolishness.

The Lord has made known His plan, He will not relent or change it.

Thread Information