Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: So who's this Anti-Christ character?

Blog Entries

Re: So who's this Anti-Christ character?

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Luke 13:33 is not reiterating verse 32. Plain reading shows they are about 2 different time periods, not just His immediate fate.
    No, they are the same 3 days.

Only 12 years to go!
    Date setting is always a bad idea plus you base this on a seriously bad misinterpretation. Plus he speaks of 3 days but you conveniently use the two first days as complete 1000 year periods and somehow the 3rd happens the first moment of the 3rd thousand years? You simply are manipulation it all to fit what you want it to add up to.

We don't know when Christ is returning. There is no "math" to solve to tell us this. Paul wrote that there are certain events that must happen before Jesus returns. That is the ONLY way to know the season of His return. It is impossible to know the exact day or hour.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    But that's exactly what Satan seeks out to do -- copy everything God does. So, Satan, the Beast and the False prophet are Satan's answer to the Holy Trinity.
    And, that isn't a copy of the Trinity as far as the Father/Son relationship. It's really not the same thing at all. Father, Son and a Holy Spirit all being one God is not the same as Satan creating a NWO governmental beast and a False prophet to lead it. The only similar thing is the number 3 but EVERYTHING else is absolutely different. Then add in the fallen angels and the locusts and the evil spirits that come out of their mouths and we don't even have 3 anymore.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    No, they are the same 3 days.

Date setting is always a bad idea plus you base this on a seriously bad misinterpretation. Plus he speaks of 3 days but you conveniently use the two first days as complete 1000 year periods and somehow the 3rd happens the first moment of the 3rd thousand years? You simply are manipulation it all to fit what you want it to add up to.

We don't know when Christ is returning. There is no "math" to solve to tell us this. Paul wrote that there are certain events that must happen before Jesus returns. That is the ONLY way to know the season of His return. It is impossible to know the exact day or hour.
    Your opinion - a totally unsupported opinion.

Typically you misconstrue my words. The final 'day' = 1000 years; commences when these 2000 years are complete.

Did I even hint that I knew the hour or the day when Jesus will Return? No; I am just taking plain scriptural information and forming a conclusion supported by that to know He is at the very door!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    The only time that Satan will appear in physical form is when he is bound by Michael for 1000 years (Rev 20:2).
    Actually Satan was created with his own physical body like all angels. He can possess people using his spirit but he has a normal and natural physical form already since his creation.

Blog Entries

We do not know the day or the hour, but we CAN know the season. That 'season', is very apparently: NOW.
    Nope. None of the signs preceding the Return have happened so your claim is simply false. The same error people have made in every single generation.

Blog Entries

Your opinion - a totally unsupported opinion.
    I supported it. Yours is supported by a misunderstanding of the 3 days Jesus spoke of. In no way was he saying 3000 years by saying 3 days.

Typically you misconstrue my words. The final 'day' = 1000 years; commences when these 2000 years are complete.
    Nothing in scripture says after 2000 years (neither his birth, ministry or crucifixion nor resurrection starting points) that the Millennium begins.

Did I even hint that I knew the hour or the day when Jesus will Return? No; I am just taking plain scriptural information and forming a conclusion supported by that to know He is at the very door!
    You proclaim that in 18 years Jesus will return. That is based on nothing valid.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    One hears a lot of things and doesn't know what's considered true and what isn't.

So teach me.
    I hope that this doesn't offend you as you are Jewish but not being a christian I don't think that it will

This below from John is the only biblical teachings actually mentioning the word antichrist

1 John 2:18
    Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

The last hour was back in the first century as John stated that it was in his time people get the meaning of "the last hour" wrong

1 John 4:3
    3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

This verse above seams to identify apostate Israel

1 John 2:22-23
    22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

This verse above also seams to identify apostate Israel as Jesus used this teaching against apostate Israel

2 John1:7
    For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Again the verse above is showing that apostate Israel is the antichrist

There is no single antichrist but it is a spirit as John (who is the a very foundation of the early church) clearly teaches above.

The mistake people make is signaling out a future world leader as the single antichrist this is not what the NT teaches as John shows us above.

Another mistake is that people confuse the beast out of the sea in the book of Revelation as a single person and the antichrist John clearly teaches us in his letters in the NT that this is not the case. The sea beast in revelation has the spirit of antichrist as he is NT times but he is the beast not the antichrist as again John teaches us that there is no single antichrist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    There is no single antichrist
    Yes there is. You quoted the verse:

"and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming"

That is singular and speaks of the final one known as Antichrist...the one who is mentioned by other names in Rev and other biblical books. He is coming as the scripture declares.

Blog Entries

Yes there is. You quoted the verse:

"and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming"

That is singular and speaks of the final one known as Antichrist...the one who is mentioned by other names in Rev and other biblical books. He is coming as the scripture declares.
    You need to finish reading the verse as you only quoted half of it

Blog Entries

You need to finish reading the verse as you only quoted half of it
    I'm quoting the part that proves there is a singular AC coming. Remember? That's the guy you don't think is coming. The idea that there is NO AC is definitely deception that will aid the AC in deceiving the world since "he doesn't exist" lol

Blog Entries

I'm quoting the part that proves there is a singular AC coming. Remember? That's the guy you don't think is coming. The idea that there is NO AC is definitely deception that will aid the AC in deceiving the world since "he doesn't exist" lol
    There could be other evil people coming in the spirit of antichrist my point is that there is no single antichrist

Blog Entries

There could be other evil people coming in the spirit of antichrist my point is that there is no single antichrist
    And John says there is a singular Antichrist...and so do many others using different terms for the same person. So, you are incorrect. Teaching there is no singular AC only helps the singular AC in the long run. Congrats! You are helping the enemy.

Here are a few reasons why I believe that it is a singular person:

--"whose coming [advent/arrival/presence]" - 2Th2:9a

--"whose look is more stout than his fellows" - Dan7:20-21 ("the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them")

--"the prince THAT SHALL COME" - Dan9:26b[27 - "he,he,he" = 2Th2:3-9a's "who,who,who"]

--"a crown was given unto him" - Rev6:2 (v.3 "and he WENT FORTH")

--"G5100 - tis - a certain one" - Matt24:4, Mk13:5 (comp. w/ its usage in Acts 5:36)

--"given A MOUTH" - Rev13:5

--"these two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone" - Rev19:20 (speaking of the beast and the false prophet)

--1 & 2 John references to "the" antichrist

--probably others I'm forgetting at the moment...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheDivineWatermark View Post
    --"given A MOUTH" - Rev13:5
    Oops...that one is the Antichrist's global kingdom (the whole ten kingdoms within 7 mountains...Rev 17:9 and 12) not the Antichrist. The AC is found in Rev 13:11.

Oops...that one is the Antichrist's global kingdom (the whole ten kingdoms within 7 mountains...Rev 17:9 and 12) not the Antichrist. The AC is found in Rev 13:11.
    Nope. I believe "the beast" is both a kingdom AND an individual, so that where "he was given A MOUTH," this speaks to the INDIVIDUAL, just as in Daniel 7:20's "and a mouth that spake great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. [...] the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them" (see also v.25 "speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High [...] and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time" [same time period as Rev13:5-7--and the same "make war with the saints"]).

The second beast (the one coming up out of the earth) causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, but that isn't what we see in 2Th2:4 (which says "shewing himself that he is God" and in another place says "he will not regard... any god: for he shall exalt himself above all" Dan11:37)

Thread Information