Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: So who's this Anti-Christ character?

Blog Entries

Re: So who's this Anti-Christ character?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    I think Jews understood that to be the king of Rome...but ok.
    Dan 11:29* “At the time appointed he shall return and come into the south, but it shall not be this time as it was before.*
    Dan 11:30* For ships of Kittim shall come against him, and he shall be afraid and withdraw, and shall turn back and be enraged and take action against the holy covenant. He shall turn back and pay attention to those who forsake the holy covenant.*
    Dan 11:31* Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate.*
    Dan 11:32* He shall seduce with flattery those who violate the covenant, but the people who know their God shall stand firm and take action.*

I don't think this speaks of Rome, nor the future AC, but Antiochus IV, who seduce many Jews and which required the Maccabees to stand out.
    I think Hannukah is celebrated that the profane acts he did (in verse 21) were sorted after 1150 days.

One hears a lot of things and doesn't know what's considered true and what isn't.

So teach me.
    It's Hillary Clinton. I thought everybody knew that. Look at the number of letters in her names - HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON - 7, 6, 7. It's so close to 666 it has to be her. We're not fooled by the extra L in Hillary or the extra letter in Clinton, it's just a smokescreen.

Actually it's not really her. It's Barney, that annoying little purple dinosaur. In Roman lettering that cute purple dinosaur would become CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR. Knock out the letters that aren't Roman numbers and you have CVVLDIV. Rearrange them to get DCLVVVI and add them up to get - you got it - 666. If that isn't proof I don't know what is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sonajero View Post
    It's Hillary Clinton. I thought everybody knew that. Look at the number of letters in her names - HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON - 7, 6, 7. It's so close to 666 it has to be her. We're not fooled by the extra L in Hillary or the extra letter in Clinton, it's just a smokescreen.

Actually it's not really her. It's Barney, that annoying little purple dinosaur. In Roman lettering that cute purple dinosaur would become CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR. Knock out the letters that aren't Roman numbers and you have CVVLDIV. Rearrange them to get DCLVVVI and add them up to get - you got it - 666. If that isn't proof I don't know what is.
    No, its Jared Kushner's father in law. Heck, Jared even OWNS 666! How much more proof do we need?

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Your name and renown
    is the desire of our hearts."
    (Isaiah 26:8)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberseeker View Post
    No, its Jared Kushner's father in law. Heck, Jared even OWNS 666! How much more proof do we need?

Nice paintshop work

One hears a lot of things and doesn't know what's considered true and what isn't.

So teach me.
    The Birth Place of the Anti-Christ Revealed

Isaiah says the Anti-Christ is an Assyrian.The Anti-Christ is said to come to power via the fourth beast in the last days per Daniel Chapter Seven. The Anti-Christ is also said to arise out of the Grecian empire in the last days, so how do we reconcile these different understandings?

This is established fairly easily, Daniel did say the understandings would be bound up until the end. The Anti-Christ in Daniel chapters seven and eight is shown, if read properly, to arise out of two kingdoms at once, but how can this be?

Daniel chapter seven is fairly straightforward, we understand this to be about the four beast systems, the fourth beast is where the little horn (Anti-Christ) will arise out of, most everyone understands the fourth beast to have been Rome, but in the last days/end times this has to be the European Union.

Now Daniel chapter eight is explained in detail by Gabriel the angel, was the he goat (Alexander the Great) conquering Persia (the Ram) and Gabriel interpreted this dream for Daniel.

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the*last*end of indignation: for at the*time appointed the end shall*be.

*We should note, this is speaking of the end time, it is not speaking of Antiochus who came before Jesus was even born. The word Indignation means: (Hebrew*Word za'am meaning Gods Fury at Sin) so at the Last End of Indignation means right before Gods Judgment of Sin/Vials or Bowls of Gods Wrath (Revelation).

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. (The Four Generals that stood up in Alexanders stead were Ptolemy , Seleucus , Cassander and Lysimachus.)

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

This is clearly speaking about the end times/last days when the sins have come full/ bowls of Gods wrath, a fierce king shall arise out of one of the four kingdoms that stood up in Alexander the Greats Stead, speaking dark sentences (understanding Riddles and conundrums) and he comes to power.*

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: (Satan gives him his Power/Seat) and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, (he claims to Be God) and by peace shall destroy many {Through peace treaties he deceives many} he shall also stand up against the Prince (Jesus) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

*Jesus destroys the Anti-Christ his kings and their armies without hand (with the Sword of the Spirit/Holy Spirit) by the countenance of his coming, Amen. This guy magnifies himself and says in the temple of God, I am God !!*

Now, *so many people say this is about Antiochus, so I always feel the need to prove that this is about the end times, when Gods wrath is come full. This is about the little horn/Anti-Christ. And he arises out of their kingdom in the last days, *so in essence he arises out of one of the Four Generals kingdoms in the last days, but which one ? Well, since the Anti-Christ arises out of the fourth beast also, then this other Kingdom has to lie within the borders of the European Union. Only Cassander's kingdom of Greece is in the European Union !! The "Assyrian" arising from Greece would be very, very possible since Greece shares a border with Turkey, and many, many Turks live in Greece, so the Assyrian Anti-Christ is born in Greece, and comes to power in Greece, then in the European Union. But what does John say in Revelation about the Beast that arises out of the Sea ? By the way, he was on Patmos, a small Greek Island when he saw this vision.

Rev. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a*leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The Main body is described by John as like a leopard !!

Put it all together, the "Assyrian" Anti-Christ is born in Greece, of Turkish parents or grandparents , he comes to power in the European Union.

This is where the Anti-Christ is from. *

As per his traits, that is quite evident. He is seen in Daniel 11:36-45, in Rev. 13, in Isaiah ch. 10 as the Assyrian, and in Daniel 8:23-25. He is a MAN, the Man of Sin Paul speaks of. He will do like his father Satan, he will Kill, Steal and Destroy. (Kills from 1.5 to 2 billion people via 1/4 of Mankind.)*

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberseeker View Post

If he owns 666 he must be even more powerful than the beast and the antichrist. If he owns Hillary maybe that's why she lost the election. Now we all have to wait for the missing scrolls of the Revelation to show up to warn us of this bigger, badder, bad dude in the end times. As if we didn't have enough to be watching out for.

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    [COLOR=#FF0000]The Birth Place of the Anti-Christ Revealed
    Now, *so many people say this is about Antiochus, so I always feel the need to prove that this is about the end times, when Gods wrath is come full. This is about the little horn/Anti-Christ. And he arises out of their kingdom in the last days, *so in essence he arises out of one of the Four Generals kingdoms in the last days, but which one ? Well, since the Anti-Christ arises out of the fourth beast also, then this other Kingdom has to lie within the borders of the European Union. Only Cassander's kingdom of Greece is in the European Union !! The "Assyrian" arising from Greece would be very, very possible since Greece shares a border with Turkey, and many, many Turks live in Greece, so the Assyrian Anti-Christ is born in Greece, and comes to power in Greece, then in the European Union. But what does John say in Revelation about the Beast that arises out of the Sea ? By the way, he was on Patmos, a small Greek Island when he saw this vision.

Rev. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a*leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The Main body is described by John as like a leopard !!

Put it all together, the "Assyrian" Anti-Christ is born in Greece, of Turkish parents or grandparents , he comes to power in the European Union.

This is where the Anti-Christ is from. *

As per his traits, that is quite evident. He is seen in Daniel 11:36-45, in Rev. 13, in Isaiah ch. 10 as the Assyrian, and in Daniel 8:23-25. He is a MAN, the Man of Son Paul speaks of. He will do like his father Satan, he will Kill, Steal and Destroy. (Kills from 1.5 to 2 billion people via 1/4 of Mankind.)*
    I'm not quite getting how you concluded that the European Union has to feature here, it seemed like a bit of a jump into the dark. Can you clarify that for me?

So teach me.
    The Antichrist is so named by the Apostle John who said that, "as you've heard the Antichrist is coming, so already there are many antichrists." John took his cue about the Antichrist from Dan 7, where the Little Horn is described as attacking God's people, and acting brazenly opposed to God. In doing so he acts as if he is a deity himself.

Christians understand that Daniel describes "God's people" as the Jewish People in the Jewish Bible. However, Christians also understand that a division between "sheep and goats" took place in the NT era, in which some Jews chose to follow Jesus and some chose to oppose him. The vast majority may have ended up indifferent, simply following the Jewish tradition. Whether they are "sheep or goats" will be decided at a future judgment.

Antichrist will therefore oppose Jewish believers in Christ in the endtimes, as well as Christians from other nations. And this may very well take place within the former Roman Empire, in the form of a revived Antichristian Empire. Pagan ways will be required within this sphere of Europe, I believe, as this "antichrist" will assume the seat of deity, requiring worship of himself, and obedience to his laws. Since Christians will not give up their religion for worship of a false god, they will be persecuted for 3.5 years.

There is an AC but there are also ACs.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

According to the latter passage, if one can't confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. I wonder if unbelieving Jews would be considered deceivers then? Or is this only meaning when a Gentile can't confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh? The former calls this person a liar that denieth that Jesus is the Christ. It says he is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. This further proves one can no longer come to the Father, meaning the God of Abraham, if they reject and deny the Son, meaning Jesus. Some pretty serious stuff here. The way Fenris tries and get around these things, he simply claims the NT is not holy writ, therefore nothing to be concerned about from his perspective. Fenris did say teach him. It's not teaching him if one tries to sugarcoat these things and neglects to mention any of the above.

So teach me.
    The Antichrist is, as others have said, based on Dan 7, the Little Horn, and the book of Revelation, ch. 13. Beyond this there are a multitude of opinions about who he is or has been. Some have thought perhaps even the Jewish People were at one time the Antichrist. Certainly, Islam has been viewed as an Antichrist. The Roman Catholic Church was even viewed as an Antichrist.

As the Apostle John wrote, "there have been many antichrists." There is a final Antichrist coming during the last 3.5 years of this age. But any group that opposes Christianity is an antichrist. This is not talking about those who reject Christianity out of personal conscience, but rather, those who actually *fight against* Christianity, persecuting Christians.

Clearly, the idea of fighting against God's People comes from the Jewish Bible. Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome have all opposed the Jewish People in their attempt to worship their one God. Antichrist comes in their mold. Jews may even see Christianity as a kind of "antichrist." Certainly Christians have fought against and persecuted the Jewish People, as they've sought to worship their one God.

But the Antichrist, as Christians define him, see him as persecuting Christianity, no matter what ethnic group they originate from or identity with, from Jewish origins, from Israel, or from other formerly Christian nations.

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    The Antichrist is, as others have said, based on Dan 7, the Little Horn, and the book of Revelation, ch. 13. Beyond this there are a multitude of opinions about who he is or has been. Some have thought perhaps even the Jewish People were at one time the Antichrist. Certainly, Islam has been viewed as an Antichrist. The Roman Catholic Church was even viewed as an Antichrist.

As the Apostle John wrote, "there have been many antichrists." There is a final Antichrist coming during the last 3.5 years of this age. But any group that opposes Christianity is an antichrist. This is not talking about those who reject Christianity out of personal conscience, but rather, those who actually *fight against* Christianity, persecuting Christians.

Clearly, the idea of fighting against God's People comes from the Jewish Bible. Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome have all opposed the Jewish People in their attempt to worship their one God. Antichrist comes in their mold. Jews may even see Christianity as a kind of "antichrist." Certainly Christians have fought against and persecuted the Jewish People, as they've sought to worship their one God.

But the Antichrist, as Christians define him, see him as persecuting Christianity, no matter what ethnic group they originate from or identity with, from Jewish origins, from Israel, or from other formerly Christian nations.
    Interesting take on Jews possibly regarding Christianity as a kind of antichrist. On the face of it the statement is absurd - how can followers of Christ possibly be antichrist? But I suppose if Jews don't accept Jesus as being the Christ (Christ being a status rather than a name) then it makes sense. If one doesn't accept Jesus as being the Christ, the Messiah, then following him as the Messiah would logically count as being opposed to the true Christ.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by divaD View Post
    There is an AC but there are also ACs.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

According to the latter passage, if one can't confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. I wonder if unbelieving Jews would be considered deceivers then? Or is this only meaning when a Gentile can't confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh? The former calls this person a liar that denieth that Jesus is the Christ. It says he is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. This further proves one can no longer come to the Father, meaning the God of Abraham, if they reject and deny the Son, meaning Jesus. Some pretty serious stuff here. The way Fenris tries and get around these things, he simply claims the NT is not holy writ, therefore nothing to be concerned about from his perspective. Fenris did say teach him. It's not teaching him if one tries to sugarcoat these things and neglects to mention any of the above.
    There is no distinction between the Jew and Gentile who denies that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, died, rose and ascended into heaven. So anyone (Jew/Gentile) that regards the NT with disdain is according to the Bible, an antichrist.

Erm, he's not in my bible. That's why I'm asking. Such a mysterious character.
    I hope this isn't a silly question Fenris.... I'm confused here. You quote the Bible in your signature but then say the antichrist isn't in your Bible. Is your Bible different? I'm confused.

Blog Entries

I hope this isn't a silly question Fenris.... I'm confused here. You quote the Bible in your signature but then say the antichrist isn't in your Bible. Is your Bible different? I'm confused.
    Fenris is Jewish.
    ".....it's your nickel"

His Bible doesn't contain the NT. He doesn't take the NT to be holy writ. Plus, even though the AC can be found in his Bible, he doesn't interpret those passages about the AC to be meaning the AC, apparently. And since there is such a thing as interpreting something incorrectly, that explains why he fails to see an AC in the OT. But of course though, that's why the NT is important as well, it helps shed light on things that were somewhat hidden in the OT, or at least the meaning wasn't all that clear via the OT alone.

Thread Information