Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What comes around, goes around

Re: What comes around, goes around

Quote Originally Posted by Aijalon View Post
    I just had this come up yesterday, someone told me they were shipped an item that was worth $2000 when they had ordered a version of the item that cost $80. They said they would have to return it. I said maybe you should wait and see if they ask for the item back. They responded with "well, you know, karma has a way of coming around".

What say you? Is keeping an item that was the mistake of the shipper part of a sinful nature? Is denying this nature by returning the item a mere act of kindness, or something more necessary for cleansing the soul of sin?
    I'd expect to return it but I'd expect the supplier to pay the shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonajero View Post
    I'd expect to return it but I'd expect the supplier to pay the shipping.
    It is amazing you posted this, today I was thinking about this thread and recalled the parable of the workers un the vineyard, Matthew 20:1-16. The workers who arrived late, recieved the same as the workers who worked all day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    It is amazing you posted this, today I was thinking about this thread and recalled the parable of the workers un the vineyard, Matthew 20:1-16. The workers who arrived late, recieved the same as the workers who worked all day.
    Er. Not sure what that has to do with expecting the supplier to pay return shipping to fix their mistake.

Thread Information