Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: destroying pretrib ;)

Blog Entries

Re: destroying pretrib ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    Mark's version is easier to understand in the English. "even" and "very" being the same Greek word.
    Actually your claims then support the opposite and that here are two different groups..........

Matt 24
    22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
    23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
    24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mark 13

20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
    21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
    22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, (even/very) elect.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Lazarus and the boy Elijah resurrected , plus the saints resurrected with Jesus, all died again and lie in graves awaiting the GWT Judgement.
    Revelation 20:4 just says that the martyrs are brought back to life and over then the second death has no power. Meaning that their names are in the Book of Life, so when that Book is opened, they automatically receive immortality.
    They have immortality the moment they are resurrected. Paul speaks quite clearly on that fact.

Your idea that only the wicked are judged at the GWT, is proved wrong by a simple reading of Revelation 20:11-15...ALL the dead, every person who has ever lived....
    The only dead people left are the unsaved. All saved people are resurrected when Christ returns, "the dead in Christ rise first" the "rest of the dead" live not until after the 1000 years, making two massive resurrections. One to immortality for the saved, one much later for the unsaved.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Actually your claims then support the opposite and that here are two different groups..........
    lol nice try but that is ridiculous since both passages are the same thing merely written slightly differently. Study the Greek better on that verse. Study Greek scholars on what the verse means. You rely on a bad understanding of the English translation.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

No they are not.......the church is comprised of folks whom may become saints ie overcomers. Read the letters to the 7 churches
    No, the Church is comprised of saints, period.

Those beheaded ar not the church saints........they are the 144,000. Why beheadings why this type of death for them? Because the beast is cutting off the mark of God which is in their foreheads.
    If the beheaded are the 144,000 who is left to represent Christianity? Your position is pure fantasy.
    1) To say the Church excludes Tribulation Christians is absurd. No such division exists in Scriptures. It must be assumed--it is not taught.
    2) The Scriptures do not say the heads of Christians are taken off to remove God's mark.
    3) The Scriptures do not say only a 144,000 Christians are left after a "Rapture" in the Tribulation Period.

If you're going to teach something, teach something with *explicit doctrine.* Don't teach a theory, based on a series of visions put together by you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    If the beheaded are the 144,000 who is left to represent Christianity?
    What do you mean....."represent Christianity"?

1) To say the Church excludes Tribulation Christians is absurd. No such division exists in Scriptures. It must be assumed--it is not taught.
    Not sure what you mean by "tribulation Christians"? But who said there are no no saved during the "tribulation" (3.5 years), not me.

2) The Scriptures do not say the heads of Christians are taken off to remove God's mark.
    The 144,000. Well some are beheaded for reason, why? It would not be a fantasy to think that the beast would behead those with the mark of God in thier foreheads, would it?

3) The Scriptures do not say only a 144,000 Christians are left after a "Rapture" in the Tribulation Period.
    Well first the real fantasy is the rapture my friend. Note sure the rest of your statement however the saints are killed off in battle during the tribulation, the 144,000 are beheaded. After which only those upon the earth are those with the mark of the beast.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    No, the Church is comprised of saints, period.
    Really...... so 100% of the folks in church are believers and all have overcome?crazy:

Blog Entries

Well first the real fantasy is the rapture my friend.
    A guy named Paul would disagree with you...he wrote of the rapture...the only one to actually use the term rapture. Wait, let me prophecy that someone might say the word rapture isn't in the bible...I prophecy that I will laugh loudly soon. Why don't people actually know how to study the scriptures and the original languages? Even I don't know that one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    A guy named Paul would disagree with you...he wrote of the rapture

When you come to underdstand his text he explicitly speaks of the opposite.

Blog Entries

When you come to underdstand his text he explicitly speaks of the opposite.
    You are great at the use of emoticons

I don't think I am.

Thread Information