from the Voice of the Martyrs Canada:

'EGYPT: Mob Protest Church Legalization Application'

'NORTH KOREA: Prisoners Released Amidst Peace Talks.'

‘PRISONER UPDATE

IRAN: Sentences Upheld'*Reports and prayer requests

*COMMENT

I try to avoid adding my own opinions to my posts in this forum, but in this case I feel I should say something.

According to Mohabat News (1, 2), the four men mentioned in this post belong to the non-Trinitarian "Church of Iran", that follows the heretical teachings of the late William Branham.

Please also pray that these men may come to a more accurate knowledge of the truth, repent, seek forgiveness, and fully turn from their heresy. Please pray for the other members of this group and anyone else lead astray by them.

This blog gives further information.

Thanks,the
God Bless You,

doug3

Disclaimer: The posting of full articles, extracts or summaries, links and other data is for informational purposes only, and does not necessarily indicate agreement with the doctrinal, political or other views expressed or supported either directly or implicitly, or the content quoted, referred to, or linked to. The accuracy of the information posted cannot be guaranteed. Please note that some links may be slow to load, and that some sites deliver text, audio, or video that can be disturbing or objectionable. Copyright restrictions may apply. Please report inaccuracies and/or broken links by PM (private message).