Page 1 of 22 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Triple-Digit Heat To Expand Across South-Central US

Post Triple-Digit Heat To Expand Across South-Central US

Triple-Digit Heat To Expand Across South-Central US..

Heat across the south-central United States is expected to worsen later this week, endangering residents and putting many record highs in jeopardy. High temperatures are expected to steadily climb across the South Central states this week.

Western Texas and southeastern New Mexico may endure the worst of the heat as temperatures climb from the lower 100s early this week to near 110 F to start June.

Highs anticipated for later this week can range from 10 to 20 degrees above normal throughout the South Central states. Dodge City and Wichita, Kansas; Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Oklahoma; Little Rock, Arkansas; Dallas, Lubbock and El Paso, Texas; and Carlsbad, New Mexico; are among the many communities that will challenge records late in the week.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/to...WsR?li=BBnb7Kz

Jude
    ​“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

~ Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Re: Triple-Digit Heat To Expand Across South-Central US

It’s been mid-90’s is central to North Illinois which is uncharacteristically hot this time of year.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Blog Entries

It was well over 90 in my part of Ohio (NE near the PA border ) which is wayyyy hotter than our normal temps this time of year.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

It's all teh global warmung

('Course last couple of months were below average but ain't nobody got time for that)
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    It's all teh global warmung

('Course last couple of months were below average but ain't nobody got time for that)
    In a span of 35 days.....

April 20 when I went to work I had snow on my lawn.

May 25.....90’s

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Blog Entries

Below normal in my area

Those high temps are basically our weather here this time of year (if not reaching triple digits).

We are below average this year .... been nice.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Blog Entries

Oh boy...here we go again.....
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

It was pretty nice out yesterday... Cool breeze and shady with a little rain and sunshine mixed in.

Concerning records... I hope everyone realizes that in depth weather records only started being kept in the U.S. around 1914 but some records go back further. Google the "mini ice age"... there has been a great deal of climate change in the last 250 years. Look at the ancient cities that are now under water in Greece , Egypt , Israel, India and so forth... How did that happen ? The point is that the weather is changing and always has been. I wouldn't look at todays weather as an indicator of the rapture. Not to douse your fire but.... I would be looking at other factors besides the weather.

Blog Entries

Even Trump believes in climate change..as far as his investments are concerned.
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    yup, very perceptive of you keck. all the prophetic red lights and buzzers are sounding, Revelation 12 is pointing its finger in our nose. n korea has been waiting to light the fuse; psalm 83 war is buzzing israels borders, followed up by the ezekial 38 mop up.

cutting edge sees it all...

More Wars and Rumors of Wars!

4. Israeli and Russian warplanes reportedly clashed in the skies over Lebanon.
    Israel is attempting strenuously to keep Russian and Iranian forces as far from the Golan Heights border as possible.

mix in a few more headlines, and those Rapture Robes will soon be flyin...of course in a twinkling of an eye.

good bye.

Dear brother John777,

Don’t get infected with ‘rapture fever’, it’s a dead end, it’s new theology and bad theology. Are you aware that there are other scholarly views than this?
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    It was pretty nice out yesterday... Cool breeze and shady with a little rain and sunshine mixed in.

Concerning records... I hope everyone realizes that in depth weather records only started being kept in the U.S. around 1914 but some records go back further. Google the "mini ice age"... there has been a great deal of climate change in the last 250 years. Look at the cities of some ancient cities that are now under water in Greece , Egypt , Israel, India and so forth... How did that happen ? The point is that the weather is changing and always has been. I wouldn't look at todays weather as an indicator of the rapture. Not to douse your fire but.... I would be looking at other factors besides the weather.
    Currently it's in the '70's (high temp) - a little below normal for my area, but very nice.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

It looks cloudy and possibly rainy here today. Any significance, people?
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

It went below 0°C this morning up this way. Hopefully the plants make it.
    It is only the cynic who claims “to speak the truth” at all times and in all places to all men in the same way, but who, in fact, displays nothing but a lifeless image of the truth… He dons the halo of the fanatical devotee of truth who can make no allowance for human weaknesses; but, in fact, he is destroying the living truth between men. He wounds shame, desecrates mystery, breaks confidence, betrays the community in which he lives, and laughs arrogantly at the devastation he has wrought and at the human weakness which “cannot bear the truth”. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, in Ethics.

Blog Entries

Still below normal in my area......

Does this mean the end is near?

Thread Information