Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Triple-Digit Heat To Expand Across South-Central US

Re: Death Toll Hits 33 In Canadian Heat Wave

Quote Originally Posted by Sonajero View Post
    The long lost one. You know, the one that said "And then I didst see the ice sheets melting at a hitherto unseen rate. And lo, didst the great high priest Gore wring his hands, and didst the sweat from his brow accelerate the melting". Maybe it's in Revelation somewhere and we just missed it.
    It's in one of those books in the back.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    I'm fairly sure a glacier was sitting on top of Tennessee a few thousand years ago. Add that you can dig almost anywhere in the U.S. and find oceanic fossil's.... and it's safe to say the climate has always been in a state of some sort of change.
    And Hawaii doesn't hold a candle to Pompei......

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Those are the books that give that stale, musty odor to used book stores.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    It rained here rather strongly this morning.

Beautiful day!
    Remember to give thanks to the Jews for not stealing that rain.

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    i went to fast.

fast forward to the end of the tribulation, then the end of the millenium....now that is the time when God burns the whole thing up and starts over.

so no, it is not silly....eh, it's the bible.

got it?
    I think I finally understand this process. It took a rather unpleasant experience but I got there in the end. I was down in my basement working on some stuff and it got hotter and hotter and hotter there. At first I thought it was a sure sign of the end of days but then realised the furnace was running because my wife was having a shower and was drawing some hot water. But hey, maybe that is just a metaphor for God burning everything up. I certainly felt like I was burning up.

Am I on to something? Maybe I can delay the end of days by asking my wife to have a cold shower instead. At least when I'm in the basement.

You're welcome
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Ok, I'm going to attempt wit and truth at the same time.......

Two things. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and since I love and trust that kosher marked food (Hebrew National being one of our favorites) doesn't contain any nasty substances most humans would recoil at, I believe those blessings extend to the lovingkindness of my Jewish brethren, which also blesses my neighbors.

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: "In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, 'Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.'"

Can't make this stuff up. God said it.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: "In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, 'Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.'"

15 characters.....

Isaiah 54

At the very back, to be precise. Kinda like that special order book that you need the rickety ladder to find on the top shelf of the reference section behind all the dead spiders.

Ok, I'm going to attempt wit and truth at the same time.......

Two things. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and since I love and trust that kosher marked food (Hebrew National being one of our favorites) doesn't contain any nasty substances most humans would recoil at, I believe those blessings extend to the lovingkindness of my Jewish brethren, which also blesses my neighbors.

Can't make this stuff up. God said it.
    wow Keck, you do have a Sensitive Bone in your body, make this a Sticky in case someone doesn't agree.

You're welcome
    not so fast Sonajero, i asked Fenris to supply Rain to the mid west...

still waiting for Rain bud, what's the problem? perhaps your still busy with the Iranians?
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

Re: Triple-Digit Heat To Expand Across South-Central US

wow Keck, you do have a Sensitive Bone in your body, make this a Sticky in case someone doesn't agree.

Agree with what? Hot dogs or Zecheriah?

Agree with what? Hot dogs or Zecheriah?
    perfect Keck...

Absolutely perfect: you don't disappoint. but since i am so agreeable tonight have Your Pick: hot dogs or Zecheriah.

and please watch the video on Todd White in Israel, powerful stuff. hopefully healing is Coming Back in a Big Way.

blessings

Edit: Fenris where's that Rain and ah: can you do Something about that 'Triple Digit Temperature' before it wipes us all out?
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

perfect Keck...

Absolutely perfect: you don't disappoint. but since i am so agreeable tonight have Your Pick: hot dogs or Zecheriah.

and please watch the video on Todd White in Israel, powerful stuff. hopefully healing is Coming Back in a Big Way.

blessings

Edit: Fenris where's that Rain and ah: can you do Something about that 'Triple Digit Temperature' before it wipes us all out?
    Closely associated with a guy from Randy Clark's nutjob Global Awakening stuff. I'll pass.

Closely associated with a guy from Randy Clark's nutjob Global Awakening stuff. I'll pass.
    well like the Ginsu knife there is more... a whole Lot more...

Mesmerising maps reveal record-breaking temperatures across the world as the Earth experiences 'one of the most intense heat events ever seen'

• Meteorologist Nick Humphrey has expressed concern over high temperatures in Northern Siberia
    • The Laptev Sea and Eastern Siberian Sea have received a 'true roasting' melting ice covering the Arctic Ocean
    • This ice serves as an insulator and stops the flow of thermal energy from the water's into the atmosphere
    • Experts fear this effect, known as Arctic Amplification, is causing extreme weather patterns across the planet
    • Weakening of the polar jet stream can lead to severe weather like the Beast from the East that buffeted Britain
    • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...res-world.html

from what i can tell: it is over and we are gone.

told you so.

Blog Entries

——-files thread away to discuss 10 years from now——-

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustGzus View Post
    ——-files thread away to discuss 10 years from now——-
    your waiting tooooooooo long...

now the Heat is 'Triple Digits in Turkey....

Erdogan assumes new presidential powers, tightening control over Turkey

Opponents say the new powers mark a lurch to authoritarianism, accusing Erdogan of eroding the secular institutions set up by modern Turkey’s founder, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, and driving it further from Western values on democracy and free speech. exert from Reuters.

go ahead and yank that file back out...maybe for this year.

blessings.

Thread Information