Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Triple-Digit Heat To Expand Across South-Central US

Re: Triple-Digit Heat To Expand Across South-Central US

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    well like the Ginsu knife there is more... a whole Lot more...

Mesmerising maps reveal record-breaking temperatures across the world as the Earth experiences 'one of the most intense heat events ever seen'

• Meteorologist Nick Humphrey has expressed concern over high temperatures in Northern Siberia
    • The Laptev Sea and Eastern Siberian Sea have received a 'true roasting' melting ice covering the Arctic Ocean
    • This ice serves as an insulator and stops the flow of thermal energy from the water's into the atmosphere
    • Experts fear this effect, known as Arctic Amplification, is causing extreme weather patterns across the planet
    • Weakening of the polar jet stream can lead to severe weather like the Beast from the East that buffeted Britain
    • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...res-world.html

from what i can tell: it is over and we are gone.

told you so.

I wonder why the icy wasteland called Greenland got its name.

Hey, let's look at the length of the day over a time period from, say, September 1 to October 15. In the northern hemisphere we'll see the days getting shorter by a good chunk every day. Every day the sun rises a bit later and sets a bit earlier. Let's extrapolate from that, figure that by about January the sun won't show up at all, and wonder if we're on our way to seeing the fulfilment of the prophecy of Bablyon being plunged into darkness.

Oooooooooo, maybe Babylon is the entire northern hemisphere. You know, we've got that $100 trillion of net wealth in the US and there's a fair chunk of change floating around Europe. Then there are the Russian billionaires, we've also got China and Japan, South Korea, all the oil in the North Sea. It all adds up.

Babylon can't be the southern hemisphere because that's got Australia and all they have is lots of things that bite and want to kill you.

Sonajero i am getting verrry tired, these triple digit temperatures are effecting my mind and i need water.

if Fenris doesn't do something fast i will stop posting and probably this Forum will melt down too.

so good night, can't seem to focus anymore, but babylon is on the map some where...

or you can just throw a dart at the Map, wherever it hits is a good enuf guess as mine.

Babylon can't be the southern hemisphere because that's got Australia and all they have is lots of things that bite and want to kill you.
    some think that Babylon is world wide, so don't write off Australia. with all the ice melting in Antartica, Australia may be next. yeah, i know another 'prediction' but i can't help myself, the dots connect themselves.

blessings.

Edit: Sonajero, please don't write about the 'Reptillians' on this forum, very upsetting and very inappropriate. good nite.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

perfect Keck...

Absolutely perfect: you don't disappoint. but since i am so agreeable tonight have Your Pick: hot dogs or Zecheriah.

and please watch the video on Todd White in Israel, powerful stuff. hopefully healing is Coming Back in a Big Way.

blessings

Edit: Fenris where's that Rain and ah: can you do Something about that 'Triple Digit Temperature' before it wipes us all out?
    Neither. Free range chicken and cucumber salad tonite.

You should know by now I don’t play into these videos.....

Any reptilian videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonajero View Post
    Hey, let's look at the length of the day over a time period from, say, September 1 to October 15. In the northern hemisphere we'll see the days getting shorter by a good chunk every day. Every day the sun rises a bit later and sets a bit earlier. Let's extrapolate from that, figure that by about January the sun won't show up at all, and wonder if we're on our way to seeing the fulfilment of the prophecy of Bablyon being plunged into darkness.
    This is absolute genius!

Reps granted for amusing false pattern recognition

"For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

if Fenris doesn't do something fast i will stop posting and probably this Forum will melt down too.
    Reality intrudes, but I should be here since this is what's really important
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Reality intrudes, but I should be here since this is what's really important
    thank you Fenris.

the weather says we are in for 4 days of rain which should break this drought and also alieve our Scorching Temperatures. if you need more help with the weather, Keck has some connections at the N es aye.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Neither. Free range chicken and cucumber salad tonite.

You should know by now I don’t play into these videos.....

Any reptilian videos?
    i meant the 'reptilian' comment for Sonajero, we lost one great thread when he veered off and discussed these mythological creatures.
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

i meant the 'reptilian' comment for Sonajero, we lost one great thread when he veered off and discussed these mythological creatures.
    Reptiles are mythological?
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

thank you Fenris.

the weather says we are in for 4 days of rain which should break this drought and also alieve our Scorching Temperatures. if you need more help with the weather, Keck has some connections at the N es aye.
    4 days of rain? Maybe that means God is about to break his promise to never again flood the earth. Or maybe the water droplets will act as tiny magnifying glasses and make the scorching sun even more scorching. Except the cloud cover stops the sun from scorching us. Oh well. Maybe that stage of prophecy has been and gone and we missed it.

Who said they were mythological? If they can change shape who knows how far they infiltrated us. It's not as if they'd walk around with T-shirts on that said "I'm a reptilian invader" on the front and "you're following a reptilian invader" on the back.

so good night, can't seem to focus anymore, but babylon is on the map some where...

or you can just throw a dart at the Map, wherever it hits is a good enuf guess as mine.
    I tried that and the dart landed in the ocean some distance from what appeared to be the Southern Sandwich Islands. I may not be an expert on end times prophecy but I don't imagine that has anything to do with Babylon. On the basis your guesses are at least land-based locations I'll concede they are more likely than the oceans off the Southern Sandwich Islands even if only marginally more likely. Although if we can't buy or sell because we refused the mark of the beast we might be thankful for a sandwich.

some think that Babylon is world wide, so don't write off Australia. with all the ice melting in Antartica, Australia may be next. yeah, i know another 'prediction' but i can't help myself, the dots connect themselves.
    It's easy to join dots together. It's not as easy to join them together in a way that makes any sense.

Edit: Sonajero, please don't write about the 'Reptillians' on this forum, very upsetting and very inappropriate. good nite.
    Why is it upsetting? Did you get bitten by one? You gotta watch those reptilians, they can be dangerous.

Blog Entries

4 days of rain? Maybe that means God is about to break his promise to never again flood the earth. Or maybe the water droplets will act as tiny magnifying glasses and make the scorching sun even more scorching. Except the cloud cover stops the sun from scorching us. Oh well. Maybe that stage of prophecy has been and gone and we missed it.
    Or maybe it's rain Israel stole from Iraq and re-routed to the mid west?
    Or many it's not rain at all. Maybe its secret spray from hi altitude aircraft altering the minds of those in "flyover country" into becoming rabid democrats.

Who said they were mythological? If they can change shape who knows how far they infiltrated us. It's not as if they'd walk around with T-shirts on that said "I'm a reptilian invader" on the front and "you're following a reptilian invader" on the back.
    By son Alex has a shirt that says "my name is Bob."

mystifying, I know.....
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Or maybe it's rain Israel stole from Iraq and re-routed to the mid west?
    Or many it's not rain at all. Maybe its secret spray from hi altitude aircraft altering the minds of those in "flyover country" into becoming rabid democrats.
    See, it's this kind of stuff that makes me want to hide in the basement with my tinfoil hat on extra tight. I can't even trust the rain any more, it might be trying to poison me or something. I don't even know whether to blame the Jews or the reptilians any more.

By son Alex has a shirt that says "my name is Bob."

mystifying, I know.....
    That's a really good point. Even if someone was wearing a shirt that said "I'm a reptilian invader" on it we wouldn't know if they really were or not. How are we supposed to tell if the checkout assistant is a normal human being doing a normal job, or a reptilian invader secretly sucking our brains out with each item they scan?

... How are we supposed to tell if the checkout assistant is a normal human being doing a normal job, or a reptilian invader secretly sucking our brains out with each item they scan?
    Ask them what political party their allegiance is to????

Sorry couldn't resist.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Blog Entries

That's a really good point. Even if someone was wearing a shirt that said "I'm a reptilian invader" on it we wouldn't know if they really were or not. How are we supposed to tell if the checkout assistant is a normal human being doing a normal job, or a reptilian invader secretly sucking our brains out with each item they scan?
    You need to check their little fingers:

thought i would come back and check up on this ...well what started out as an Excellent Thread on the End Time heat wave hitting america. to my dismay the thread is going off course.

so time to fix that...

How to protect your health in triple-digit heat
    • Drink plenty of water, but stay away from very cold drinks
    • Lower your body temperature with a cool shower
    • Limit your exposure to the sun by staying inside where it's air-conditioned
    • Wear lightweight, light-colored, loose-fitting clothing
    • http://www.kcra.com/article/how-to-p...-heat/21881891

there that should do it. all fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    The end is nigh Fenris.. pray that you're not numbered among the unbelievers..

Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Jude
    thanks Jude, my sentiments exactly.

actually all this triple digit heat and drought is leading up to the End Times Great Tribulation including Rev 18 when Mystery Babylon is destroyed...

Throughout the Scriptures, terrible times are forecast for the end of this present age. Isaiah describes the earth “empty and wasted” (Isaiah 24:1). In the book of Revelation we read of an “hour of trial” which shall come upon the whole world to test those who dwell on the earth (Revelation 3:10). The Lord Jesus, in the gospel of Matthew, warns us of a “great tribulation” which shall threaten the survival of all life on earth (Matthew 24:21,22). The apostle Paul speaks of sudden destruction that shall come just when men are saying “peace and safety” (1 Thessalonians 5:3). http://christinprophecy.org/articles...the-end-times/

The difference at scoffing at the idea that Jesus will return, and scoffing at the idea that it getting hot in an area known for being hot at a time of year known for being hot is some kind of harbinger of the end of it all is so big I don't even know whether to take you seriously or not. Seriously, you'd make as much sense if you claimed that a boundary dispute with a neighbor counted as "wars and rumors of wars".
    well sure Sonajero, and kinda the point of this thread. if we thought this was 'business as usual' then this thread is pointless. however some of us have been tirelessly pointing out that what we are seeing is quite unique

The long lost one. You know, the one that said "And then I didst see the ice sheets melting at a hitherto unseen rate. And lo, didst the great high priest Gore wring his hands, and didst the sweat from his brow accelerate the melting". Maybe it's in Revelation somewhere and we just missed it.
    you missed it.

Someone Jewish. Didn't they steal all the rain?
    not all of it but irans days are numbered

Well there is no 'fervent heat' where I live. Are you saying that just because a relatively small part of the globe has a heatwave (as many have many times over the past 2000 years), now is the time?

Doesn't that sound silly to you?
    um no, cause this thing could easily spread like cancer.

I think I finally understand this process. It took a rather unpleasant experience but I got there in the end. I was down in my basement working on some stuff and it got hotter and hotter and hotter there. At first I thought it was a sure sign of the end of days but then realised the furnace was running because my wife was having a shower and was drawing some hot water. But hey, maybe that is just a metaphor for God burning everything up. I certainly felt like I was burning up.

Am I on to something? Maybe I can delay the end of days by asking my wife to have a cold shower instead. At least when I'm in the basement.
    yes you are on to 'something'. something very Big.

simulation of End Times events should be tried at home, perhaps you will then take this more Seriously.

Ok, I'm going to attempt wit and truth at the same time.......

Two things. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and since I love and trust that kosher marked food (Hebrew National being one of our favorites) doesn't contain any nasty substances most humans would recoil at, I believe those blessings extend to the lovingkindness of my Jewish brethren, which also blesses my neighbors.

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: "In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, 'Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.'"

Can't make this stuff up. God said it.
    thanks Keck. Fenri is here for a Reason, we Bless him and he blesses us. ...keep sending the rain Bud, the crops are dying. thanks.

I wonder why the icy wasteland called Greenland got its name.

natural weather patterns don't cut it with our Endtimes prophecies, you are staring down the Barrel of Rev 18 and you are the one who needs to Blink

I tried that and the dart landed in the ocean some distance from what appeared to be the Southern Sandwich Islands. I may not be an expert on end times prophecy but I don't imagine that has anything to do with Babylon. On the basis your guesses are at least land-based locations I'll concede they are more likely than the oceans off the Southern Sandwich Islands even if only marginally more likely. Although if we can't buy or sell because we refused the mark of the beast we might be thankful for a sandwich.
    keep throwing the darts and then Google where the Dart Lands...

that is a good way to figure some of this out. the whole world is involved in Prophecy, you have to learn how to Read the Signs and i do. Fenri and i can only stave off the inevitable for awile...when is it going to sink in that this whole planet is Toast.

when?

Why is it upsetting? Did you get bitten by one? You gotta watch those reptilians, they can be dangerous.
    we need to start a seperate thread concerning 'reptilians'...for the most part they have been mis named. David Icke runs around scarring people about them, sure he is fun and interesting but misleading...

from wikipedia...

The idea of reptilians was popularised by David Icke, a conspiracy theorist who claims shape-shifting reptilian aliens control Earth by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate human societies. Icke has claimed on multiple occasions that many of the world leaders are, or are possessed by, so-called reptilians.

my gut tells me that Icke is on a foreign intelligence payroll basically performing one man psy ops world wide for audiences gullible enuf to listen to the man.

we can do a seperate thread concerning these things, but in the end my opinion will probably be what you walk away with.

be blessed

Blog Entries

Changing back to the tin foil hat now.....

Thread Information