Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is the Ark of the Covenant?

Where is the Ark of the Covenant?

If I were a betting man my money is on the Ark being in Jerusalem right now. During impending threats I assume the high priest would allow a cheap copy to be stolen by Israel's enemies. I seriously doubt Solomon (or any High Priest)would allow the Ark to be removed from the Holy land although certainly a copy would be.Furthermore, I would not be shocked if the Ark has been located and lips are kept shut.

Re: Where is the Ark of the Covenant?

The Talmud says it's hidden under the temple mount. According to 2 Maccabees, it's in a cave somewhere on Mount Nebo (in Jordan).
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Or it's in a government warehouse. I saw that in a movie once.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

The truth is nobody knows where the Ark is right now. It is not impossible that God sent an angel to bring it back to heaven, who knows? Every other purported claim or knowledge of its whereabouts is conjecture and speculation.

The Ethiopians claim they have it, yet none of them has ever seen it.
    But, wait a minute, when I about 10 I saw it in my grand dad's attic. How's that for size

Probably underneath the Vatican...

Jude
    ​“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post

Jude
    If that were true, the whole city would fall apart just like when the ark was brought into Dagan's temple.
    9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. - Galatians 6:9-10 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by jesusinmylife View Post
    If that were true, the whole city would fall apart just like when the ark was brought into Dagan's temple.
    i agree but God doesn't dwell there anymore he dwells in Christ..

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Jude
    ​“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

~ Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jesusinmylife View Post
    The Pope would melt just like in the movie Fenris mentioned
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    The Pope would melt just like in the movie Fenris mentioned

Isaiah 54

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    While I do not doubt that the Vatican may have some vessels from the Temple, the Ark can't possibly be one of them. Rome conquered, raided, and destroyed the second Temple. The Ark of the Covenant disappears after the destruction of the first Temple.

Isaiah 54

It's buried on Oak Island.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Quote Originally Posted by Old man View Post
    It's buried on Oak Island.
    That would explain a lot

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Don't know why nobody wants to believe me? Last I saw it was in my grand dad's attic.

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    Don't know why nobody wants to believe me? Last I saw it was in my grand dad's attic.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Isaiah 54

In my basement with my Velociraptor......so I can't show it to you........

Thread Information