Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Supreme court justice Kennedy retires!

Blog Entries

Re: Supreme court justice Kennedy retires!

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    What is the Hebrew word for that?

It is very targeted these days Keck. And for those on the left that can't bring themselves to be that bold and targeted, they simply redefine Jesus to someone that doesn't exist. We have a former president that has recently come out and said Jesus would approve of the abomination of "gay marriage". I hate even using the word marriage in referring to such a union. I try to always put it in quotes. Scripture is clear... Jesus is not nor ever has been for such a union.
    “Pesha”

- willful transgression done to spite God. This word suggests defiance, rebellion, and a casting off of God's authority.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    They left wiil crucify her for believing in God.
    Good. Let them. Their irrational hatred is going to destroy their party.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    I hope you are right. I am not so sure. I know they hate the bible and whats in it. But the country appears to have made a sharp left turn in the last 10 years.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

I hope you are right. I am not so sure. I know they hate the bible and whats in it. But the country appears to have made a sharp left turn in the last 10 years.
    Well let's see how the midterm elections go. If the Democrat race to the left bears fruit, then we are truly doomed. But I'm not convinced this is so.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Well let's see how the midterm elections go. If the Democrat race to the left bears fruit, then we are truly doomed. But I'm not convinced this is so.
    I lack confidence in the common sense of our people. Nations can go morally crazy and bankrupt.

However, the Democrat party seems to be splintering between those who want to go far left and those who don’t. I’m hoping that this hinders them and that the Right sticks together amidst differences because differences in the right are much easier to work with than the totalitarianism coming from the far left.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustGzus View Post
    I lack confidence in the common sense of our people.
    I hear that. Well, let's see how the midterms go....

Nations can go morally crazy and bankrupt.
    "Civilizations die from suicide, not murder". It's true.

However, the Democrat party seems to be splintering between those who want to go far left and those who don’t.
    I think they're all going left, at varying rates. The Blue Dog Democrat is a thing of the past.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

I hear that. Well, let's see how the midterms go....

I think they're all going left, at varying rates. The Blue Dog Democrat is a thing of the past.
    I thoroughly agree.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Blog Entries

The dark side has a historical propensity to self destruct, so I agree with you.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

I think he's saving her for Ruthy's replacement.

Balance.
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Quote Originally Posted by TrustGzus View Post
    I thoroughly agree.
    The dark side has a historical propensity to self destruct, so I agree with you.
    One of my pastors from years ago stated "The flesh always goes one step too far". Indeed it does. It pushes the envelope till eventually, it is revealed for what it is.
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    Great minds think alike!

Blog Entries

Great minds think alike!
    Not sure if my mind is great, but my waist line is.
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Blog Entries

One of my pastors from years ago stated "The flesh always goes one step too far". Indeed it does. It pushes the envelope till eventually, it is revealed for what it is.
    That's certainly a Biblical truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    Not sure if my mind is great, but my waist line is.
    Gravity my friend. Gravity.

Great minds think alike!
    As a friend once told me when I said that to him "Yes! And so do ours!"
    NASU

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TrustGzus
    ... differences in the right are much easier to work with than the totalitarianism coming from the far left.
    Extremes to the right are just as bad as extremes to the left. Pray for 'balance.'
    "Your name and renown
    is the desire of our hearts."
    (Isaiah 26:8)

Thread Information