Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Godless peoples live in the Holy Land

Re: Godless peoples live in the Holy Land

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    In the sight of God, the peoples surrounding Israel are evil neighbors. Which includes a high percentage of the peoples living inside Israel. Your opinion counts for nothing.
    It seems to me that you're the one voicing an opinion here.

Regarding who the holy Land rightfully belongs to; do you know of any Jewish person who has documented proof of their ancestry back to Judah?
    When the Church was burning Jews at the stake for the crime of killing Jesus, did they check IDs? "Excuse me good sir, do you have your ID proving that your ancestry goes back to first century Judea? No? Ok, I guess we can't murder you then..."

Do you see how ridiculous this sounds?

Are you aware of the many people groups who have become Jews by conversion to Judaism? Some Edomites did that, the Khazars and lately the Ethiopian Falashas.
    A convert is a full member of the Jewish nation. What did Ruth say to her mother in law Naomi? "Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God."
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    My reference to the evil neighbors, is from Jeremiah 12:14-16, where God says thru His Prophet Jeremiah, that He will uproot them AND Judah too He will uproot.
    To wit: So says the Lord: Concerning all My wicked neighbors who touch the inheritance that I have given My nation, Israel, to inherit, behold I uproot them from upon their land

That is to say, Israel's neighbors who took the land will be uprooted.

Part 2 of the verse:

and the house of Judah I will uproot from their midst.

Judah will be uprooted from the neighboring lands. And they were. In 1948 some 800,000 Jews were kicked out of Arab countries. Most went to Israel. Praise God.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Not another one.....Lord help us.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    To wit: So says the Lord: Concerning all My wicked neighbors who touch the inheritance that I have given My nation, Israel, to inherit, behold I uproot them from upon their land

That is to say, Israel's neighbors who took the land will be uprooted.

Part 2 of the verse:

and the house of Judah I will uproot from their midst.

Judah will be uprooted from the neighboring lands. And they were. In 1948 some 800,000 Jews were kicked out of Arab countries. Most went to Israel. Praise God.
    Jeremiah 12:15-16 But after I have uprooted them, [Judah] I shall bring each man back to his holding and land. IF they will learn the ways of My people, [Christians] swearing allegiance to the Lord and not as they teach others, their allegiance to the Baal.

Your mis-application and attempts to make scripture mean what it doesn't, is an indictment against you.

Thread Information