Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Do you think it not strange that such great detail is given and the temple not be built? Does not Satan proclaim himself God in the temple? So these measurements will be used to construct a temple which will be built by the people on earth whom follow Satan and received his mark. Note they truly believe he is God almighty. Quite a deception.


    Who builds this temple

    Rev 13
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

    Dan 9
    25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

    So Satan commands those which follow him to build the temple!! The image of the beast is the temple, AKA the image of God is the temple too!

    When is this Temple built

    So the temple is built during the 42 month reign of the beast after he overcomes the saints. Then on day 1290 he proclaims God in this temple.

    Dan 12
    11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

    Matt 24
    15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

    God will destroy this built temple


    Dan 9
    and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wherever the Lord places me
    Posts
    42,476

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Oh Gawd.

    Daniel 9 is talking about the second temple. Not Ezekiel's vision of a third.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

    Isaiah 54

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pacific NW, USA
    Posts
    9,246

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Do you think it not strange that such great detail is given and the temple not be built? Does not Satan proclaim himself God in the temple? So these measurements will be used to construct a temple which will be built by the people on earth whom follow Satan and received his mark. Note they truly believe he is God almighty. Quite a deception.


    Who builds this temple

    Rev 13
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

    Dan 9
    25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

    So Satan commands those which follow him to build the temple!! The image of the beast is the temple, AKA the image of God is the temple too!

    When is this Temple built

    So the temple is built during the 42 month reign of the beast after he overcomes the saints. Then on day 1290 he proclaims God in this temple.

    Dan 12
    11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

    Matt 24
    15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

    God will destroy this built temple


    Dan 9
    and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
    The problem I see here, and often in the Prophecy Forum, is that different prophecies are mixed together, when they don't really apply to each other. Here you apply Ezekiel's temple to Rev 13, Dan 9, Dan 12, and Mat 24. None of these apply to Ezekiel's temple in Eze 40-48.

    And yes, I think the details of Ezekiel's temple were not intended to be applied in an actual building. They are simply presented as such to show Israel, while they were in Captivity, how they should've been conducting their affairs, and how they should conduct themselves after worship at the temple is restored.

    The fact Ezekiel's temple was never built is not the point. God is conveying the idea of *proper worship,* and not necessarily the order that will evolve in real history. This vision was of the temple high up on a mountain. That is a vision, and not a reality. It was to make the people of that time ashamed, since they had corrupted the worship, and thus had fallen into judgment. God wanted them to dream of a restoration of temple worship, without the sin.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,820
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    People... Nobody seems to want to address the fact that there must yet be 2 more temples... The next temple that is built will be to fulfill this prophecy:

    2 Thess 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

    Clearly according to the text, this TEMPLE must exist before the Lord comes. Whether you want to agree the term "DAY OF CHRIST" means the Rapture, the Return, the Tribulation, Armageddon, or what have you, a Temple MUST be here in order for the Lord to Return in Rev 19.

    THIS TEMPLE WILL NOT be the Ezekiel Temple... WHY?

    Because Every building in the entire world will be destroyed, as every wall will fall to the ground:

    Ezekiel 38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

    The context of this event falls within the time Gog comes into Israel to destroy it. This happens clearly BEFORE the Lord comes into His newly Built Temple. So then this would fall in the time Prior to the Return of Christ, and NOT at the end of the 1000 Year reign of Christ in His temple. And to prove this, we see it actually matches one of the Bowl Wrath events, which is before His return in Rev 19.

    Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

    So now we have this:

    1) Jews will rebuild the Temple soon
    2) Matt 24:15 can unfold in that Temple, and
    3) 2 Thess 2:4 can happen in that temple
    4) Rev 11:1-2 can happen with this temple

    5) During the 7th Bowl of Wrath, this Temple will be destroyed and Every brick will be spread out upon the ground (Matt 24:1-2 can be fulfilled Here.) Jerusalem will also become rubble.
    6) Jesus Returns and sets up His Earthly Kingdom (Rev 20:4)
    7) Jesus Builds an earthly Kingdom TEMPLE HIMSELF according to Zech 6:12-13.
    8) This MILLENNIAL temple satisfies the cleansing of the Temple (once it is built) in Dan 8:14. Jesus will have built this Temple, and Jesus will conduct the Cleansing of the Temple.

    THIS TEMPLE IS THE EZEKIEL TEMPLE...

    So then during the Millennium, there will be a different temple then the one that is going to be built soon. Prophecy clearly states there must be 2 more temples...

    Why can't anyone see this? Open your eyes...
    Last edited by Soldier_of_Faith; Jul 10th 2018 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Forgot to tie into Ezekiel Temple

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    People... Nobody seems to want to address the fact that there must yet be 2 more temples...
    I agree with you. One for the AC to proclaim God and one for the kingdom of God.

    What I am pointing out is that Satan will have the people construct a temple after the measurements of Ezekiel's temple. He is claiming to be god, right?

    THIS TEMPLE IS THE EZEKIEL TEMPLE...

    So then during the Millennium, there will be a different temple then the one that is going to be built soon. Prophecy clearly states there must be 2 more temples...

    Why can't anyone see this? Open your eyes...

    There will be a temple In the eternal kingdom of God. There is no millennium.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,256

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Do you think it not strange that such great detail is given and the temple not be built? Does not Satan proclaim himself God in the temple? So these measurements will be used to construct a temple which will be built by the people on earth whom follow Satan and received his mark. Note they truly believe he is God almighty. Quite a deception.


    Who builds this temple

    Rev 13
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

    Dan 9
    25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

    So Satan commands those which follow him to build the temple!! The image of the beast is the temple, AKA the image of God is the temple too!

    When is this Temple built

    So the temple is built during the 42 month reign of the beast after he overcomes the saints. Then on day 1290 he proclaims God in this temple.

    Dan 12
    11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

    Matt 24
    15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

    God will destroy this built temple


    Dan 9
    and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
    I can only second Fenris in posting #2. How can one discuss Ezekiel's Temple without referring to Ezekiel? In the opening Chapter on this "House's" construction, Chapter 40, we read of the SERVICE in this Temple. And who are the servers and Who do they serve???

    Ezekiel 40:46; "And the chamber whose prospect is toward the north is for the priests, the keepers of the charge of the altar: these are the sons of Zadok among the sons of Levi, which come near to the LORD to minister unto him."

    All students of scripture know that;
    • The genealogy of Levi in order to serve the Temple and the Lord was lost in the destruction of AD 70. Only God would know who the sons of Zadok are.
    • The High Priesthood was ripped from Eli and his line and given to Zadok and his line. Who can establish who is who now in 2018?
    • The word for "LORD" is "Yahweh" or "Jehovah" - the proper name of God. The beast is never called this for he is but a man. "Yahweh" or "Jehovah" means "the Self Existent One", or "the Eternal".

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,820
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    I agree with you. One for the AC to proclaim God and one for the kingdom of God.

    What I am pointing out is that Satan will have the people construct a temple after the measurements of Ezekiel's temple. He is claiming to be god, right?




    There will be a temple In the eternal kingdom of God. There is no millennium.
    I don't see the next temple being built by the Beast or the AC... I see no direct evidence of this in scripture. Rather it would be more likely to have a Temple built within a peaceful period where Israel is lulled into a false peace... Or to be build BECAUSE of that Peace. The Image of the Beast is not the Temple... In fact, the AC seems to dwell in the Temple that is ALREADY BUILT...

    OK, if there is not a millennium, there certainly is this:

    A 1000 years where Jesus Reigns in a Temple He builds on the Earth, standing on the soles of His feet.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    Rather it would be more likely to have a Temple built within a peaceful period where Israel is lulled into a false peace... Or to be build BECAUSE of that Peace.
    Is it not a peaceful period when after the AC arrives and subdues his enemies???.

    For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

    I don't see the next temple being built by the Beast or the AC... I see no direct evidence of this in scripture.

    Understandable since I am the only one I know which sees it...…..But if you continue to study you will see it. The image they build just as they would to the real God if in their midst would be a temple.

    Also note that the image speaks. When the fire is cast down from heaven it will fill the tabernacle and a voice will speak from within the temple. Again as if it we the true God.

    Below is the Godly an example .

    2 CHRON 7
    1 Now when Solomon had made an end of praying, the fire came down from heaven, and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the Lord filled the house.
    2 And the priests could not enter into the house of the Lord, because the glory of the Lord had filled the Lord's house.
    3 And when all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the Lord upon the house, they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

    Same thing happens in Rev 13 however as deception. Fire comes down into the house the image (temple) then speaks from the throne and all the world worships the beast whom they think is the almighty God. And then the beast gives out his MARK as God will do the same to his followers. At this time also the daily sacrifice which is consumed by the fire then will cease as supposed God has filled the house.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,256

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    I don't see the next temple being built by the Beast or the AC... I see no direct evidence of this in scripture. Rather it would be more likely to have a Temple built within a peaceful period where Israel is lulled into a false peace... Or to be build BECAUSE of that Peace. The Image of the Beast is not the Temple... In fact, the AC seems to dwell in the Temple that is ALREADY BUILT...

    OK, if there is not a millennium, there certainly is this:

    A 1000 years where Jesus Reigns in a Temple He builds on the Earth, standing on the soles of His feet.
    Quite. The Tabernacle, Temples, and the Church are built by men who belong to God. Outside help is refused in both Testaments. It is well known that the materials for the third Temple in Jerusalem are all in place although it is downplayed to stop an political uproar. Much more problematic is finding the Priests since all genealogies, including that of Levi, were destroyed in 70 AD. But concerning the Temple, the pattern that the Jews have is that of the first two. Ezekiel's Temple's differing construction and size reflect the completed work of Christ and the Jews have refused that work. Their Temple must reflect that of Solomon and of Zerubbabel, for this is the pattern given to Moses. Also, it would quite crucial to the Beast to have the Original Temple Pattern because his claim to be Messiah and God would be called into question if any other effigy was used. For instance, if he set himself and his golden idol-image in the Dome of the Rock, half the world would laugh at his claims to be Messiah, and Islam would ask him why he is not in Mecca. Everybody, including Islam, expects a Messiah in Jerusalem.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wherever the Lord places me
    Posts
    42,476

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    I can only second Fenris in posting #2. How can one discuss Ezekiel's Temple without referring to Ezekiel? In the opening Chapter on this "House's" construction, Chapter 40, we read of the SERVICE in this Temple. And who are the servers and Who do they serve???
    And now we're both getting ignored
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

    Isaiah 54

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,820
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Is it not a peaceful period when after the AC arrives and subdues his enemies???.

    For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.




    Understandable since I am the only one I know which sees it...…..But if you continue to study you will see it. The image they build just as they would to the real God if in their midst would be a temple.

    Also note that the image speaks. When the fire is cast down from heaven it will fill the tabernacle and a voice will speak from within the temple. Again as if it we the true God.

    Below is the Godly an example .

    2 CHRON 7
    1 Now when Solomon had made an end of praying, the fire came down from heaven, and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the Lord filled the house.
    2 And the priests could not enter into the house of the Lord, because the glory of the Lord had filled the Lord's house.
    3 And when all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the Lord upon the house, they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshipped, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

    Same thing happens in Rev 13 however as deception. Fire comes down into the house the image (temple) then speaks from the throne and all the world worships the beast whom they think is the almighty God. And then the beast gives out his MARK as God will do the same to his followers. At this time also the daily sacrifice which is consumed by the fire then will cease as supposed God has filled the house.
    I HAVE been studying about the temple(s) recently. Especially future applications of it... And sorry, the more I look into it, the more I am convinced that it will be built by Israel next, then TAKEN OVER by troops from the AC. These verses kind of messes with your theology...

    Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

    It is clearly already built... And those that possess it are worshipers of GOD... That would be Israel, not the AC, who you indicate would have built it... THEN, they are kicked out of the Outer courts... and ONLY THEN, can Gentiles trample it...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,820
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    Quite. The Tabernacle, Temples, and the Church are built by men who belong to God. Outside help is refused in both Testaments. It is well known that the materials for the third Temple in Jerusalem are all in place although it is downplayed to stop an political uproar. Much more problematic is finding the Priests since all genealogies, including that of Levi, were destroyed in 70 AD. But concerning the Temple, the pattern that the Jews have is that of the first two. Ezekiel's Temple's differing construction and size reflect the completed work of Christ and the Jews have refused that work. Their Temple must reflect that of Solomon and of Zerubbabel, for this is the pattern given to Moses. Also, it would quite crucial to the Beast to have the Original Temple Pattern because his claim to be Messiah and God would be called into question if any other effigy was used. For instance, if he set himself and his golden idol-image in the Dome of the Rock, half the world would laugh at his claims to be Messiah, and Islam would ask him why he is not in Mecca. Everybody, including Islam, expects a Messiah in Jerusalem.
    Absolutely. If the people of the AC build a "Temple" of any kind, it would IN NO WAY AT ALL be called the "Temple of God" by the Jews... Sooooo Rev 11:1-2 shows that Israel excepts the EXISTING END TIMES TEMPLE as the "Temple of God"... Which means THEY BUILT IT according to the Law... Quite simple really...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

    It is clearly already built...

    When? This does not void it being built which follow the AC. Matter of fact it supports it, why? The "gentiles" spoken above are those which the mark of the beast and now tread the temple built.


    And those that possess it are worshipers of GOD...
    This is where you are missing the point. NO. Those worshipping these 3.5 years are the SAME 3.5 years the reign of the beast !!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    Also, it would quite crucial to the Beast to have the Original Temple Pattern because his claim to be Messiah and God would be called into question if any other effigy was used. For instance, if he set himself and his golden idol-image in the Dome of the Rock, half the world would laugh at his claims to be Messiah, and Islam would ask him why he is not in Mecca. Everybody, including Islam, expects a Messiah in Jerusalem.

    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    6,398
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Image of the Beast IS Ezekiel's Temple replicated

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Do you think it not strange that such great detail is given and the temple not be built? Does not Satan proclaim himself God in the temple? So these measurements will be used to construct a temple which will be built by the people on earth whom follow Satan and received his mark. Note they truly believe he is God almighty. Quite a deception.


    Who builds this temple

    Rev 13
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

    Dan 9
    25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

    So Satan commands those which follow him to build the temple!! The image of the beast is the temple, AKA the image of God is the temple too!

    When is this Temple built

    So the temple is built during the 42 month reign of the beast after he overcomes the saints. Then on day 1290 he proclaims God in this temple.

    Dan 12
    11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

    Matt 24
    15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

    God will destroy this built temple


    Dan 9
    and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
    There's nothing in the quoted passages that suggest a temple will be built. I personally believe that a third temple will be built to fulfil 2 Thess 2:4, but you used the wrong passages for your argument.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: Sep 25th 2017, 03:31 PM
  2. Image of the beast = future temple Aod established
    By ross3421 in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jul 20th 2016, 01:41 PM
  3. Discussion The Beast from the Sea, the Beast from the Earth, its Image, its Mark and its Number
    By Kofoworola Awojobi in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Jul 23rd 2015, 08:44 AM
  4. Image of the Beast = the temple rebuilt = 666
    By ross3421 in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 11th 2015, 04:04 AM
  5. Discussion How soon after Ezekiel 38 - 39 would the third Temple appear?
    By SirToady in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Nov 15th 2013, 05:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •