Thread: Job loss

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Job loss

Yup...I lost my job. It is so difficult to get a good paying job. I don't need a lot but I need quite a bit more than the average pay out there
    $10 he isn't even close to paying my bills. I have no one to rely on. So please pray our Lord would bless me in this regard.
    Last edited by Saved7; Jul 12th 2018 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Changed give to get. Type o
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Re: Job loss

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    Yup...I lost my job. It is so difficult to give a good paying job. I don't need a lot but I need quite a bit more than the average pay out there
    $10 he isn't even close to paying my bills. I have no one to rely on. So please pray our Lord would bless me in this regard.
    Lifting you up in prayer to the Lord.

BTW the Post Office has been hiring. Starting pay as a letter carrier is now around $16 dollars an hour. It used to be more (like $21 an hour), but under the new system, it starts out less. Still beats $10 an hour.
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Blog Entries

Thank you for your prayers! Thanks for the tip.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Blog Entries

It stinks. God uses these times. May you look back and treasure this time though in the moment it’s hard. Praying for you.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Praying that God brings you peace in this time.

God will use this time for a purpose. God has you right where He wants.

…………… ……………….
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    Matt 25:46

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
    and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
    1 Tim 6:10

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Yup...I lost my job. It is so difficult to give a good paying job. I don't need a lot but I need quite a bit more than the average pay out there
    Gonna pray for ya sister!!
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Blog Entries

Thank you all! Pray as you feel lead.

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Thank you all! Pray as you feel lead.
    Ya want SpyderCo again
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Blog Entries

Lol no that was very hard on my body and beside that...it's 1200 miles away. I don't think I could make it to work on time.
    But hey...I'll take one of the big 3 again lol

Asking God for a job blessing that will meet all your needs.

Blog Entries

Praying for you !

Blog Entries

Thank you all for your prayers! I start a new job that's much better for me in many ways on Monday! Woot woot! Praising our Savior all the day long! Thank you Jesus!

Thank you Lord.

Thread Information