Thread: How to be a part of Christís Millennium

Blog Entries

How to be a part of Christís Millennium

Definition: “Christ’s Millennium” - For this Post, Millennium stands for a literal interpretation of these Verses in regards to a time period where Christ will Reign. The timer of 1000 literal years will start at the time Satan is Thrown into the Abyss.

Rev 20:3 “till the thousand years should be fulfilled”

Rev 3:4 “and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years”

Rev 3:7 “And when the thousand years are expired”

Definition: “year” -- For this post a year is defined as a period of time where the Sun, moon, and stars are used to gauge it as defined below. A year is literally the time it takes the earth to make one full rotation around the sun so that all the stars, including the sun are back to their original position. Currently this takes approximately 365 days, however that does not need to be the case in the Millennium.

Gen 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

There are only a hand full of ways to be a part of the Millennium.

1)Become Saved and Die. That is to accept Jesus as the Only way for Salvation and Die before He comes to gather you to Him. (i.e before the rapture).

1 Thess 4: 13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

THE RETURN FOR THE MILLENNIUM:

Rev 19: 6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

2) WHILE LIVING, be known by the Lord Jesus at His appearing in the Clouds (Rapture). This is more than just believing In or knowing Him… Jesus must KNOW YOU when He comes, or you will not get to be with Him in the Millennium.

Matt 25: 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Luke 13: 23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

Luke 21: 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

THE RETUNR FOR THE MILLENNIUM:

1 Thess 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Rev 19: 6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

3) Be sealed as one of the children of Israel in the 144,000. This applies to the direct bloodline of Isaac (Israel), not those who were grafted into that bloodline.

Rev 7: 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Rev 14: And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

4) While living AFTER THE RAPTURE, being the seed of the Woman, (the 144,000 of the children of Israel), who follow the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. The seed is literal, meaning these must be of the bloodline of Israel as well. There is no more grafting in of Gentiles after Christ comes to gather all those grafted in. The door is shut after His appearing for the Gentiles. The time of the Gentiles is fulfilled. It is then the time for Israel to know their messiah.

Rev 12: 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 14: 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

4b) The Seed of the Woman MUST DIE for their Faith in Jesus Christ by beheading specifically in order to be a part of the Millennium.

Rev 14: 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

THE RETURN FOR THE MILLENNIUM

Rev 15: 2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

Rev 20: 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5) Make it all the way through the 7 years of Tribulation and the full Wrath of God, and Armageddon... ALIVE... If you somehow survive the Lambs Wrath and the Father's Wrath, you will be made aware that a new King is reigning over the earth from Jerusalem, that is Jesus Christ. As you rebuild your nation, there will be new laws governing your attention to Christ as the World leader.

Isaiah 66:15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord.

All others who die WILL NOT BE A PART of Christ's Millennium!

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Re: How to be a part of Christís Millennium

Instead of commenting point for point, I will set forth briefly, how I understand one to be part of the Millennial Kingdom. The definitions remain the same for me. They are one thousand literal years of 365ľ days.

First, the Kingdom of Heaven is everlasting (Dan.2:44; 2nd Pet.1:11). The first thousand years of this everlasting Kingdom is what we discuss - the MILLENNIUM. It is exercised on the earth as we know it with winter, summer and the sea is present. The rest of the Kingdom of Heaven continues on the New ("Renewed" - Gk.) Earth with different conditions and with all men.

Israel.
    If you were born of Abraham via Isaac, and you were circumcised, you will be resurrected and gathered back to the Land of Canaan with its borders as per Ezekiel Chapter 47. Although the Kingdom, that is rulership, was ripped from Israel for their rejection of it when our Lord Jesus presented it (Matt.21:43), this time of the Millennium is the restoration of the Kingdom of Israel as foretold by prophets of both Testaments. All Israelites who ever lived and who were circumcised will dwell safely in the Good Land and serve Emmanuel in Jerusalem. It is Sabbath of thousands. That is, it is the seventh one-thousand year day since Adam. Israel will be ruled by Christians. At the top is Jesus Christ, King of the Jews by birth and adoption to David's House. Under our Lord Jesus will be David (Jer.30:9). Under David will be the Twelve Apostles (Matt.19:28; Lk.22:30).

The Church.
    All of the Church are resurrected and/or changed at Christ's coming. At the Bema (Rom.14:10; 2nd Cor.5:10) Christians will be judged. The bulk of Christianity will be found UNWORTHY to be co-kings with Christ. They will also be refused entry to the Wedding Feast of the Lamb. This judgement is based on the life of a Christian AFTER conversion. Ruling in the Millennium and partaking of the Wedding Feast is a REWARD for a diligent Christian life and an intimate relationship with Jesus. Those found UNWORTHY will be shut out from the presence of Christ, will suffer disgrace before the heathen and even be chastised if their works were evil (Lk.12:47-48). They will be present on earth but shut out from the privileges and activities of the Overcoming Christians.

The Nations.
    The dead of the nations stay dead for the Millennium. The slaughter during the Great Tribulation is hard to calculate but many expositors understand that about ⅔ of the world's population will be killed - about 5 billion in today's numbers. The remainder, those that survive, are called to a Judgement at Christ's throe on earth (Matt.25:31-46). They are judged on how they treated Christians and Jews during the Great Tribulation when they are the object of Satan's persecution (Rev.12). If they were found to have helped a Christian or a Jew during the Great Tribulation, they will be allowed into the Kingdom of Heaven AS SUBJECTS. That is, they enjoy the righteous reign of Christ and His co-kings under the "rule of the rod of iron" with the prosperity it will bring. If they were found to have followed the Beast and persecuted Christians or Jews during the Great Tribulation, they will enter the Lake of Fire. That is, they are on earth, see all things, but experience exquisite "lack of well-being" - the meaning of the Greek word for "perdition".

The Millennium will thus be made up of Israel, the host nation to Emmanuel in Jerusalem. they will live in safety and prosperity in favor with Jehovah. The Christians will mostly be under chastisement. A Remnant called the Overcomers will be kings of cities over the whole earth and enjoy the festivities of the Wedding Feast prepared by Jehovah for His Son Jesus. The nations who survived the Great Tribulation will be SUBJECTS of Kingdom - some in bliss and some in agony. The rest of men will be dead and in Hades waiting for the end of the millennium.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    Instead of commenting point for point, I will set forth briefly, how I understand one to be part of the Millennial Kingdom. The definitions remain the same for me. They are one thousand literal years of 365ľ days.

First, the Kingdom of Heaven is everlasting (Dan.2:44; 2nd Pet.1:11). The first thousand years of this everlasting Kingdom is what we discuss - the MILLENNIUM. It is exercised on the earth as we know it with winter, summer and the sea is present. The rest of the Kingdom of Heaven continues on the New ("Renewed" - Gk.) Earth with different conditions and with all men.

Israel.
    If you were born of Abraham via Isaac, and you were circumcised, you will be resurrected and gathered back to the Land of Canaan with its borders as per Ezekiel Chapter 47. Although the Kingdom, that is rulership, was ripped from Israel for their rejection of it when our Lord Jesus presented it (Matt.21:43), this time of the Millennium is the restoration of the Kingdom of Israel as foretold by prophets of both Testaments. All Israelites who ever lived and who were circumcised will dwell safely in the Good Land and serve Emmanuel in Jerusalem. It is Sabbath of thousands. That is, it is the seventh one-thousand year day since Adam. Israel will be ruled by Christians. At the top is Jesus Christ, King of the Jews by birth and adoption to David's House. Under our Lord Jesus will be David (Jer.30:9). Under David will be the Twelve Apostles (Matt.19:28; Lk.22:30).

The Church.
    All of the Church are resurrected and/or changed at Christ's coming. At the Bema (Rom.14:10; 2nd Cor.5:10) Christians will be judged. The bulk of Christianity will be found UNWORTHY to be co-kings with Christ. They will also be refused entry to the Wedding Feast of the Lamb. This judgement is based on the life of a Christian AFTER conversion. Ruling in the Millennium and partaking of the Wedding Feast is a REWARD for a diligent Christian life and an intimate relationship with Jesus. Those found UNWORTHY will be shut out from the presence of Christ, will suffer disgrace before the heathen and even be chastised if their works were evil (Lk.12:47-48). They will be present on earth but shut out from the privileges and activities of the Overcoming Christians.

The Nations.
    The dead of the nations stay dead for the Millennium. The slaughter during the Great Tribulation is hard to calculate but many expositors understand that about ⅔ of the world's population will be killed - about 5 billion in today's numbers. The remainder, those that survive, are called to a Judgement at Christ's throe on earth (Matt.25:31-46). They are judged on how they treated Christians and Jews during the Great Tribulation when they are the object of Satan's persecution (Rev.12). If they were found to have helped a Christian or a Jew during the Great Tribulation, they will be allowed into the Kingdom of Heaven AS SUBJECTS. That is, they enjoy the righteous reign of Christ and His co-kings under the "rule of the rod of iron" with the prosperity it will bring. If they were found to have followed the Beast and persecuted Christians or Jews during the Great Tribulation, they will enter the Lake of Fire. That is, they are on earth, see all things, but experience exquisite "lack of well-being" - the meaning of the Greek word for "perdition".

The Millennium will thus be made up of Israel, the host nation to Emmanuel in Jerusalem. they will live in safety and prosperity in favor with Jehovah. The Christians will mostly be under chastisement. A Remnant called the Overcomers will be kings of cities over the whole earth and enjoy the festivities of the Wedding Feast prepared by Jehovah for His Son Jesus. The nations who survived the Great Tribulation will be SUBJECTS of Kingdom - some in bliss and some in agony. The rest of men will be dead and in Hades waiting for the end of the millennium.
    I also will not answer point by point, but rather allow others to comment... However I will put out a slight correction on this: "Israel will be ruled by Christians."

Not entirely accurate... 100% of every person in Israel during the Millennium will believe in King Jesus, which automatically makes them a "Christian"... However Israel WILL NOT be ruled by Gentiles... It will be ruled By True Men of Israel...

Matthew 19:25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? 26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. 27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? 28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

The Gentile Christians fall under "they will have eternal life" here... I agree that ALL CHRISTIANS will become Kings and Priests, so then there seems to me to be no issue with our sitting over OTHER nations, kingdoms, or peoples...

Blog Entries

5) Make it all the way through the 7 years of Tribulation and the full Wrath of God, and Armageddon... ALIVE... If you somehow survive the Lambs Wrath and the Father's Wrath, you will be made aware that a new King is reigning over the earth from Jerusalem, that is Jesus Christ. As you rebuild your nation, there will be new laws governing your attention to Christ as the World leader.
    Those who promote the Millennium beware!!!

Let's say Satan being the smart guy that he is...….devised a plan to counterfeit the return of Christ. Meaning he was able to mimic a tribulation period with plaques and wars, pestilence and death full of wrath. The a new king arises reigning over the earth from Jerusalem...… He kills off his enimies and provides a mark to his followers.

Congratulations. You have been assisting part of Satan's plan for the end time deception. The teaching of the Millennium ALLOWS for the possibility of his plan to work. You see in reality the true Christ will bring a NHNE with him when he comes however with this teaching of a 1000 year reign there is no NHNE until after. Just what Satan needs for his plan to be successful.

Yes, Satan does counterfeit the second coming folks. A great deception the world is not ready.

The false tribulation period which creates the world as a wilderness

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
    8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then he goes to kill enemies (we will be looked upon as the wicked to the world and must be killed)

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
    10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
    13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
    14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Then he will proclaimed to be God in the temple and mark will be provided. (note those on earth gladly receive his mark thinking it is from God)

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Now comes the real wrath from God and tribulation

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
    17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
    18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
    19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
    20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
    21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
    23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
    24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    25 Behold, I have told you before.
    26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
    27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

There is only one thing Satan cannot replicate and that's a NHNE but with the teaching of the Millennium this is no problem. So again, to all who promote this theory beware.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    I also will not answer point by point, but rather allow others to comment... However I will put out a slight correction on this: "Israel will be ruled by Christians."

Not entirely accurate... 100% of every person in Israel during the Millennium will believe in King Jesus, which automatically makes them a "Christian"... However Israel WILL NOT be ruled by Gentiles... It will be ruled By True Men of Israel...

Matthew 19:25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? 26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. 27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? 28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

The Gentile Christians fall under "they will have eternal life" here... I agree that ALL CHRISTIANS will become Kings and Priests, so then there seems to me to be no issue with our sitting over OTHER nations, kingdoms, or peoples...
    I would jut like comment of the bold. In John 20:25-29 we see TWO faiths. It reads;
    25 "The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
    27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
    28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
    29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

Thomas, by his own admission in verse 25, refused to believe in Christ's resurrection. Concerning this resurrection he had been taught extensively about by the Lord Jesus Himself (Matt.20:19; Mk.9:31, 10:34; Lk.18:33, 24:7). So the Lord called him "faithless". But in verse 29 our Lord affirmed that Thomas "believed" once he SAW, but adds that he is NOT BLESSED. To be "BLESSED" one must NOT SEE and yet BELIEVE! That is,
    1. there is belief once one sees something but the person was faithless by his own and by our Lord's admission
    2. there is belief WITHOUT SEEING and this is BLESSED FAITH

Now, Hebrews 11:1 agrees with this. It reads; "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." That is, the FAITH required for rebirth, eternal life, being a son of God, being washed and for our daily walk is a FAITH in things NOT SEEN. The faith in things seen does not mean that you have faith. Thomas "believed" when he saw, but was declared "faithless" by the lord.

So when Christ burst forth from the clouds, Israel will SEE Him - the one they pierced, and MOURN. This mourning shows that they now believe Who Jesus was, but it is not the FAITH needed for rebirth, eternal life etc. That FAITH is the SUBSTANCE of things NOT SEEN. The end of the matter is that NO MAN can be born again, have eternal life and/or be a Christian the second after our Lord Jesus is SEEN.

There is NO WAY that Israel will become Christian at Christ's return. The will, having seen Him, believe Who their Messiah is, but the workings of FAITH are over.

As to their rulers, I have given the proofs:
    1. Jesus, King of the Jews of the House of David by decree of God through Zechariah 9:9
    2. David will be second in command ad Joseph was to Pharoah
    3. The Twelve Apostles on thrones ruling the twelve Tribes

Since David wrote comprehensively on Christ in the Psalms, he is a man who BELIEVED in Christ albeit looking forward. We are Christians who believe in Christ looking backward. All that is required to be a Christian is to BELIEVE in Christ - whether looking forward as Adam and Eve did, or looking back as you and I do nearly 2,000 years later. Thus, Israel's sub-king David is a Christian - not a Jew as we will see in the net paragraph.

The Twelve Apostles were believers. Thus, they were in Christ. 2nd Corinthians 5:17 tells us, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." That means, because of your position IN Christ, and because of the New Birth from above, and because you are a New Creature, and because all old things are passed away - YOUR ETHNICITY IS MOOT. As Believer, David is NOT a Jew. He is a "New Creature" and the old has passed away. So also the Twelve Apostles. They were born Jews. Now that has "passed away". They have undergone a New Birth, with a New Nature and are New Creatures. Their ethnicity falls away. So, of the Church both Galatians 3:28 and Colossians 3:11 say severally;
    28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
    11 "Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all."

Thus, Israel is NOT ruled by Israelites. No Israelite can rule, for the Kingdom was removed from them. Matthew 21:43 denies Israel the Kingdom and shows the replacement "people" - the Overcomers of the Church. It reads; "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof". The Vine is replaced by another Tree. It is not the branches that will rule, but branches WITH FRUIT!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Those who promote the Millennium beware!!!

Let's say Satan being the smart guy that he is...….devised a plan to counterfeit the return of Christ. Meaning he was able to mimic a tribulation period with plaques and wars, pestilence and death full of wrath. The a new king arises reigning over the earth from Jerusalem...… He kills off his enimies and provides a mark to his followers.

Congratulations. You have been assisting part of Satan's plan for the end time deception. The teaching of the Millennium ALLOWS for the possibility of his plan to work. You see in reality the true Christ will bring a NHNE with him when he comes however with this teaching of a 1000 year reign there is no NHNE until after. Just what Satan needs for his plan to be successful.

Yes, Satan does counterfeit the second coming folks. A great deception the world is not ready.

The false tribulation period which creates the world as a wilderness

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
    8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then he goes to kill enemies (we will be looked upon as the wicked to the world and must be killed)

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
    10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
    13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
    14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Then he will proclaimed to be God in the temple and mark will be provided. (note those on earth gladly receive his mark thinking it is from God)

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Now comes the real wrath from God and tribulation

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
    17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
    18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
    19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
    20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
    21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
    23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
    24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    25 Behold, I have told you before.
    26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
    27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

There is only one thing Satan cannot replicate and that's a NHNE but with the teaching of the Millennium this is no problem. So again, to all who promote this theory beware.
    Good day brother!

I agree with many of the points you set forth in your post, but first let me clarify something, because you have a false premise on the quoted Text: I said:

These people are unbelievers. There is no need for the AC to sway them away before Armageddon, because they will already be on his side. All 4 of my other points addressed BELIEVERS ONLY. I failed to mention in #5 that these would be NON-BELIEVERS. Yes, non-believers will exist after Armageddon. They will populate the the rest of the earth (Not Israel), and hopefully come to believe. I think the Wrath and all that God showed them in His awesome Powers will have made a huge impression, and probably will have already softened their heart to Believe in the world's new King at the point Jesus sets up His throne.

Now to YOUR points above:

1) I AGREE that the AC will put forth such a great deception that there will be great numbers of people we truly believe are Saved who go off after this false Messiah.
    2) I agree that Satan will use scripture to create a crazy realistic Jesus return scenario as this AC fulfills scripture (or at least the way Satan has taught the church to believe it will happen)...

However, I don't agree that teaching the Scriptural Evidence of a Millennium will assist in deceiving the Elect. On the contrary, it gives those who are going to go through that great deception great truths to hold on to.

You used MATT 24 to support your claims that my teaching of the Millennium could prepare Christians to be deceived. You base this on the fact that if we think a Blissful Millennium has suddenly appeared, that means Jesus must already be here. Although you are right, there will indeed be shallow planted seeds in the rocks that Satan will pluck up with this false premise. But I do not teach the that the Millennium will come except first a Glorious Appearing of Jesus up in the sky will happen, and suddenly all those who believe will be TAKEN OUT OF THE EARTH!

So here is the rub, bub...

In order to BE SAVED, and to be a part of the Millennium, You must be removed from the Earth whether dead or alive. Every Solitary Single Human Soul that believes in Jesus as their Lord and Savior will be removed from the earth before the Millennium, and will see God the Father on His throne in Heaven above. AND, every single one of these people will come back to participate in the Millennium. The people I showed in point #5 are the lucky "cockroaches" (not meant to be derogatory, but basically saying somehow they survived utter destruction) that will crawl out of the rubble all over the earth and start over from scratch.

So we see this:

1) You quoted the entire book, but left off the verses on HOW TO KNOW JESUS IS JESUS! The answer is so simple...

Matt 24:25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Jesus was telling his disciples that if someone tried to tell us somehow Jesus secretly appeared on the earth and is now ushering in His Kingdom (and in context the Millennium) DO NOT BELIEVE THEM!!!! We are to watch for a sudden appearing of a Very visible, very loud, terrifying event where Jesus appears on clouds in the heavens above with great cosmic earthly and heavenly disturbances, that will verify HE IS WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR...

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

EVERY EYE WILL SEE HIM COMING IN THE CLOUDS... The AC will NOT be in the Clouds... (Don't pick the one in the desert or upper room...)

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Every people and nation will run in terror when Jesus appears on the Clouds. This is how we will know the Lord is Truly there. YOU WILL NOT NEED TO BE TOLD HE IS HERE... Everyone will know! And if you are Saved, you will suddenly be standing in front of the Lord on the Clouds, which will verify you chose the right Messiah, and not the AC.

What we have to do is ignore the little "secret" deceptions that come before the Lord comes. "He is in the desert! I'm sure of it!" NO HE IS NOT! His appearance is not SECRET. That is Christ's entire warning. He is saying "When I come every Eye will see me. I will not come in secret, but rather with great authority and power and glory... Watch for me, and DO NOT BE DECEIVED..."

DO you get what I am saying here?

Blog Entries

I would jut like comment of the bold. In John 20:25-29 we see TWO faiths. It reads;
    25 "The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
    27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
    28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
    29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

Thomas, by his own admission in verse 25, refused to believe in Christ's resurrection. Concerning this resurrection he had been taught extensively about by the Lord Jesus Himself (Matt.20:19; Mk.9:31, 10:34; Lk.18:33, 24:7). So the Lord called him "faithless". But in verse 29 our Lord affirmed that Thomas "believed" once he SAW, but adds that he is NOT BLESSED. To be "BLESSED" one must NOT SEE and yet BELIEVE! That is,
    1. there is belief once one sees something but the person was faithless by his own and by our Lord's admission
    2. there is belief WITHOUT SEEING and this is BLESSED FAITH

Now, Hebrews 11:1 agrees with this. It reads; "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." That is, the FAITH required for rebirth, eternal life, being a son of God, being washed and for our daily walk is a FAITH in things NOT SEEN. The faith in things seen does not mean that you have faith. Thomas "believed" when he saw, but was declared "faithless" by the lord.

So when Christ burst forth from the clouds, Israel will SEE Him - the one they pierced, and MOURN. This mourning shows that they now believe Who Jesus was, but it is not the FAITH needed for rebirth, eternal life etc. That FAITH is the SUBSTANCE of things NOT SEEN. The end of the matter is that NO MAN can be born again, have eternal life and/or be a Christian the second after our Lord Jesus is SEEN.

There is NO WAY that Israel will become Christian at Christ's return. The will, having seen Him, believe Who their Messiah is, but the workings of FAITH are over.

As to their rulers, I have given the proofs:
    1. Jesus, King of the Jews of the House of David by decree of God through Zechariah 9:9
    2. David will be second in command ad Joseph was to Pharoah
    3. The Twelve Apostles on thrones ruling the twelve Tribes

Since David wrote comprehensively on Christ in the Psalms, he is a man who BELIEVED in Christ albeit looking forward. We are Christians who believe in Christ looking backward. All that is required to be a Christian is to BELIEVE in Christ - whether looking forward as Adam and Eve did, or looking back as you and I do nearly 2,000 years later. Thus, Israel's sub-king David is a Christian - not a Jew as we will see in the net paragraph.

The Twelve Apostles were believers. Thus, they were in Christ. 2nd Corinthians 5:17 tells us, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." That means, because of your position IN Christ, and because of the New Birth from above, and because you are a New Creature, and because all old things are passed away - YOUR ETHNICITY IS MOOT. As Believer, David is NOT a Jew. He is a "New Creature" and the old has passed away. So also the Twelve Apostles. They were born Jews. Now that has "passed away". They have undergone a New Birth, with a New Nature and are New Creatures. Their ethnicity falls away. So, of the Church both Galatians 3:28 and Colossians 3:11 say severally;
    28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
    11 "Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all."

Thus, Israel is NOT ruled by Israelites. No Israelite can rule, for the Kingdom was removed from them. Matthew 21:43 denies Israel the Kingdom and shows the replacement "people" - the Overcomers of the Church. It reads; "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof". The Vine is replaced by another Tree. It is not the branches that will rule, but branches WITH FRUIT!
    I really don't want to get into a conversation about the theology of Salvation here... But let me explain why I said "100% of every person in Israel during the Millennium will believe in King Jesus, which automatically makes them a "Christian".

I base that statement on these verses:

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Every Jew and Israelite in Israel at the TIME OF the great setting up of the New Millennial Kingdom of Christ will have witnessed Jesus coming (previously) and will have fallen into this category: Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

They became the seed that had the testimony of Christ AFTER He took the Church away and died for their faith (and are resurrected right before the Kingdom is set up), or they made it through the entire destruction and now realize that Jesus is their Messiah. All Israel will accept that this indeed is the person that God promised them to sit on the throne of David and rule their Kingdom. This is what they have wanted all along! (I am not saying that there might be a handful of dissidents that just won't believe... I am saying a HUGE Majority of Israel (constitutes the whole Israel)

Throne will be set up for the Children of Israel that were beheaded (these are of the Blood of Isaac), and these as well as the 12 disciples will rule over Jerusalem and Israel with Christ Jesus. But Christ will also rule over the entire earth.

The Church will probably have authority over the rest of the earth as assigned.

Your point that once we accept Christ we are not of Israel applies to the CHURCH... The disciples were promised their 12 thrones over Israel BEFORE the preaching of GRACE. They were promised that honor as JEWS, under the premise that they expected Jesus to set up His Throne in the existing Temple of their time and they would rule over Jerusalem and Israel with Him. But Jesus knew that would not be so.

Let me ask you something... Is Jesus still a Jew? Or because He died and rose again, did that erase His status as a Jew? Keep this in Mind, the Jewish man who was given the mystery of the salvation of the Gentiles (through GRACE) STILL HAD THIS TO SAY:

2 Cor 11:21 I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also. 22 Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I.

A Jew never looses their Heritage when they are Saved. The positions of authority granted to the Israelite are under their HERITAGE, not salvation. Under promises granted to their forefathers, not (necessarily, however certainly accepted as) under promises in Christ.

Now the rest of the earth is fair game to all rule and authority through Christ Jesus and Gentiles.

I really don't want to get into a conversation about the theology of Salvation here... But let me explain why I said "100% of every person in Israel during the Millennium will believe in King Jesus, which automatically makes them a "Christian".

I base that statement on these verses:

Romans 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Every Jew and Israelite in Israel at the TIME OF the great setting up of the New Millennial Kingdom of Christ will have witnessed Jesus coming (previously) and will have fallen into this category: Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

They became the seed that had the testimony of Christ AFTER He took the Church away and died for their faith (and are resurrected right before the Kingdom is set up), or they made it through the entire destruction and now realize that Jesus is their Messiah. All Israel will accept that this indeed is the person that God promised them to sit on the throne of David and rule their Kingdom. This is what they have wanted all along! (I am not saying that there might be a handful of dissidents that just won't believe... I am saying a HUGE Majority of Israel (constitutes the whole Israel)

Throne will be set up for the Children of Israel that were beheaded (these are of the Blood of Isaac), and these as well as the 12 disciples will rule over Jerusalem and Israel with Christ Jesus. But Christ will also rule over the entire earth.

The Church will probably have authority over the rest of the earth as assigned.

Your point that once we accept Christ we are not of Israel applies to the CHURCH... The disciples were promised their 12 thrones over Israel BEFORE the preaching of GRACE. They were promised that honor as JEWS, under the premise that they expected Jesus to set up His Throne in the existing Temple of their time and they would rule over Jerusalem and Israel with Him. But Jesus knew that would not be so.

Let me ask you something... Is Jesus still a Jew? Or because He died and rose again, did that erase His status as a Jew? Keep this in Mind, the Jewish man who was given the mystery of the salvation of the Gentiles (through GRACE) STILL HAD THIS TO SAY:

2 Cor 11:21 I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also. 22 Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I.

A Jew never looses their Heritage when they are Saved. The positions of authority granted to the Israelite are under their HERITAGE, not salvation. Under promises granted to their forefathers, not (necessarily, however certainly accepted as) under promises in Christ.

Now the rest of the earth is fair game to all rule and authority through Christ Jesus and Gentiles.
    OK. Thanks for your reply and your point of view. Just one point. If Israel all become Christians because they see Jesus,
    1. what of the millions of Israelites who didn't see him and died?
    2. what of those Jews who planned and provoked the death of Jesus? They saw Him?
    3. what of the nations then?. According to Zechariah 14:16 they will see Jesus in Jerusalem every year for a thousand years. Are they too then Christians?

And finally, why should we Christians receive eternal life and become sons of God WITHOUT seeing Him, when seeing Him is enough? Every man faces the day of Judgment by Christ Himself (Jn.5:22). Should not then our gospel be; "wait for the day of judgment and you will be converted to Christianity when you see Him? Actually ... why have faith in the unseen Lord at all?

See the problem?

Blog Entries

OK. Thanks for your reply and your point of view. Just one point. If Israel all become Christians because they see Jesus,
    1. what of the millions of Israelites who didn't see him and died?
    2. what of those Jews who planned and provoked the death of Jesus? They saw Him?
    3. what of the nations then?. According to Zechariah 14:16 they will see Jesus in Jerusalem every year for a thousand years. Are they too then Christians?

And finally, why should we Christians receive eternal life and become sons of God WITHOUT seeing Him, when seeing Him is enough? Every man faces the day of Judgment by Christ Himself (Jn.5:22). Should not then our gospel be; "wait for the day of judgment and you will be converted to Christianity when you see Him? Actually ... why have faith in the unseen Lord at all?

See the problem?
    Good day brother Walls,

I think you misunderstood some of my points above...

I do not believe that SEEING CHRIST makes you saved. I instead I was saying that Israel needs to follow Romans 10:8-10, which is very simple: Believe in Jesus the Lord, and Confess Him with your mouth. Israel will not accept Christ as their Lord now. They need to see their Messiah before they will believe... So then, if at the Rapture (before the coming), Jesus shows Himself to all eyes including those who pierced Him (Rev 1:7), They will realize they goofed and begin to believe. By the time Christ returns after Armageddon, they will be ready to receive Him. And those that aren't yet will certainly see He is the one as the Millennium unfolds. So then all Israel will Believe in Christ.

what of the millions of Israelites who didn't see him and died?
    what of those Jews who planned and provoked the death of Jesus? They saw Him?
    If they were not a part of those children of Israel who were beheaded for their testimony in Christ Jesus and for not taking the mark of the beast, OR the remnant that are left throughout the earth that are brought once again into Israel, then this verse applies to all Dead Israel from the time of Jacob and beyond:

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

There will not be very many children of Israel in Israel when Christ comes to set up His Kingdom:

Isaiah 17:4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean. 5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim. 6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the Lord God of Israel. 7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

Most of these will be in other nations and will be brought back to Israel by the Nations and by the Lord.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. 20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord.

what of the nations then?. According to Zechariah 14:16 they will see Jesus in Jerusalem every year for a thousand years. Are they too then Christians?
    They can come to believe in and have a relationship with Him, but they don't have to. In fact, we know that some won't because of this:

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

So apparently there will be some nations that will be against Christ. They will not attack His nation out of fear (i would guess), until Satan who will seem to have some authority, comes at the end of the 1000 years... But they shall all meet their end in fire.

Definition: “Christ’s Millennium” - For this Post, Millennium stands for a literal interpretation of these Verses in regards to a time period where Christ will Reign. The timer of 1000 literal years will start at the time Satan is Thrown into the Abyss.

Rev 20:3 “till the thousand years should be fulfilled”

Rev 3:4 “and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years”

Rev 3:7 “And when the thousand years are expired”

Definition: “year” -- For this post a year is defined as a period of time where the Sun, moon, and stars are used to gauge it as defined below. A year is literally the time it takes the earth to make one full rotation around the sun so that all the stars, including the sun are back to their original position. Currently this takes approximately 365 days, however that does not need to be the case in the Millennium.

Gen 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

There are only a hand full of ways to be a part of the Millennium.

1)Become Saved and Die. That is to accept Jesus as the Only way for Salvation and Die before He comes to gather you to Him. (i.e before the rapture).

1 Thess 4: 13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

2) WHILE LIVING, be known by the Lord Jesus at His appearing in the Clouds (Rapture). This is more than just believing In or knowing Him… Jesus must KNOW YOU when He comes, or you will not get to be with Him in the Millennium.

Matt 25: 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Luke 13: 23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

Luke 21: 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

THE RETUNR FOR THE MILLENNIUM:

1 Thess 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

3) Be sealed as one of the children of Israel in the 144,000. This applies to the direct bloodline of Isaac (Israel), not those who were grafted into that bloodline.

Rev 7: 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Rev 14: And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

4) While living AFTER THE RAPTURE, being the seed of the Woman, (the 144,000 of the children of Israel), who follow the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. The seed is literal, meaning these must be of the bloodline of Israel as well. There is no more grafting in of Gentiles after Christ comes to gather all those grafted in. The door is shut after His appearing for the Gentiles. The time of the Gentiles is fulfilled. It is then the time for Israel to know their messiah.

Rev 12: 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 14: 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

4b) The Seed of the Woman MUST DIE for their Faith in Jesus Christ by beheading specifically in order to be a part of the Millennium.

Rev 14: 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

THE RETURN FOR THE MILLENNIUM

Rev 15: 2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

Rev 20: 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Isaiah 66:15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord.

All others who die WILL NOT BE A PART of Christ's Millennium!

I can't accept the confusing, convoluted, speculative gospel message above.

The gospel message of how to be a part of Christ's Kingdom, is much, much simpler that all of that.

Way, Way too difficult for anyone to follow or make reasonable sense of.

Too many variations and too many speculative assumptions.

I have a better alternative gospel message to share on how any human being from any generation or ethnicity can be apart of Christ's Kingdom.
    Even a child can understand.

Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world
    "The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

He that overcometh shall inherit all things. "

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Taylor View Post
    I can't accept the confusing, convoluted, speculative gospel message above.

The gospel message of how to be a part of Christ's Kingdom, is much, much simpler that all of that.

Way, Way too difficult for anyone to follow or make reasonable sense of.

Too many variations and too many speculative assumptions.

I have a better alternative gospel message to share on how any human being from any generation or ethnicity can be apart of Christ's Kingdom.
    Even a child can understand.

Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world
    "The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

He that overcometh shall inherit all things. "
    He that has an ear, let Him hear. But to you I say, Amen.

Good day brother Walls,

I think you misunderstood some of my points above...

I do not believe that SEEING CHRIST makes you saved. I instead I was saying that Israel needs to follow Romans 10:8-10, which is very simple: Believe in Jesus the Lord, and Confess Him with your mouth. Israel will not accept Christ as their Lord now. They need to see their Messiah before they will believe... So then, if at the Rapture (before the coming), Jesus shows Himself to all eyes including those who pierced Him (Rev 1:7), They will realize they goofed and begin to believe. By the time Christ returns after Armageddon, they will be ready to receive Him. And those that aren't yet will certainly see He is the one as the Millennium unfolds. So then all Israel will Believe in Christ.

I think that this an important point to thrash out in one's own mind. Hebrews 11:1 defines faith.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

The second that one SEES faith has no "substance". And the New Testament is clear:
    (1)
    John 1:12-13;
    12 "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
    13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

The rebirth and sonship to God is by FAITH, not sight. The moment our LOrd Jesus bursts forth from the clouds, no man can be born again nor become a son of God.

(2)
    Ephesians 2:8, 3:17 severally say;
    8 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:"
    17 "That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,"

The minute our Lord is seen, there is no "substance" of FAITH and both "salvation" and Christ dwelling in one's heart is not available anymore.

(3)
    2nd Corinthians 5:7 "(For we walk by faith, not by sight". The "we" is the Church (2nd Cor.1:1-2). Those who walk by sight CANNOT be the Church.

It might be the first time one has to consider this, so take your time. From the moment that our Lord Jesus is seen, ALL men will believe that He is Lord. Note the language of Philippians 2:10-11.

10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in (i) heaven, and (ii) things in earth, and (iii) things under the earth;
    11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

When our Lord is vindicated by His Father is when He returns to earth, for we know that now, in the Church age, NOT every knee bows and NOT every tongue confesses. Only about 3% of all people bow their knee and confess with their tongue NOW. The rest are either indifferent or shake their fist at Him. The Jews revile Him and His name is a curse word from the lowest of bars to the highest paid Hollywood actors. Added to this, we see that "things UNDER the earth will bow their knee and confess Him Lord". These are the souls of dead men who refused Him while they were alive, and are now dead. That is, after our Lord returns in glory and is established as Lord of all the earth, sea and sky, even the dead will acknowledge His position. But the result of this bowing the knee and confessing Him is NOT SALVATION. It is the VINDICATION of God Who sent Him. The word "glory" in Greek is "Doxah" which means "to become apparent". It comes from the root word "Dokeo" which means "to be of opinion", "to seem", "be accounted", "be reputed," (Vine's Expository Dictionary of Old Testament and New Testament Words). That is, the purpose of God forcing EVERY knee to bow and EVERY tongue to confess is "TO MAKE APPARENT WHAT GOD IS ACCOUNTED, IS REPUTED, OR SEEMS!

That is, the seeing of Jesus and the reporting of him after He has come is NOT for salvation, but for vindication of Who Jesus is, and "MAKING APPARENT WHAT AND WHO GOD IS.

Thread Information