Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christian Doctor Fired For Believing That Gender Is Biologically Determined

Post Christian Doctor Fired For Believing That Gender Is Biologically Determined

Christian Doctor Fired For Believing That Gender Is Biologically Determined..

A British doctor has committed the unpardonable sin. He is guilty of medical heresy. He has transgressed the sacred lines of revisionist science. Surely a man like this must be punished. And punished he shall be.

What exactly was the crime of Dr. David Mackereth, who had worked for the National Health Services for 26 years? He dared to affirm that sex is biologically determined. Yes, that was his terrible transgression.

As the headline in the Daily Mail states, "Christian doctor is SACKED by the Government for refusing to identify patients by their preferred gender because he believes sex is established at birth."

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/art...t_news_id=2391

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

Re: Christian Doctor Fired For Believing That Gender Is Biologically Determined

Any sources other than the daily conspiracy Illuminati Elders of Zion digest?
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Plenty.. just look them up..

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Plenty.. just look them up..

Jude
    I tired. All I get are conspiracy sites and sites that are usually debunked and dismissed.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

I tired. All I get are conspiracy sites and sites that are usually debunked and dismissed.
    Then just ask your Jesuit friends..

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

After digging through way too many tabloids, I found the original source at The Telegraph. The story reeks of incomplete information though, which is why the conspiracy nuts have jumped on it. However, there was a similar, less severe case last year which involved a teacher/student reported by BBC. The doctor being fired probably has elements of truth even though we aren't getting the full picture.
    여러분은 주님 안에서 항상 기뻐하십시오. 내가 다시 말합니다. 기뻐하십시오.
    모든 사람을 너그럽게 대하십시오. 주님께서 오실 날이 가까웠습니다. Philippians 4

Blog Entries

I'm not saying that this actually happened because as others have stated there's is no evidence to be found at credible sites citing credible sources.

I will say though that I can easily believe it could happen. And actually, the Dr in this story wasn't actually fired he apparently was refused a contract to work for the DWP.
    With 26 years experience as a Dr I doubt he would have trouble finding another employer or starting his own practice.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

~ Leonard Ravenhill

As long as news reporters are allowed to report their opinions, then we will continue being lied to!

Blog Entries

For one thing, the good Dr wasnt fired, he was going through an assessment to qualify to assess benefits and employment opportunities for clients and was not HIRED as a contractor.

During his assessment training, which was addressing bigotry towards LBGT people seeking employment and/or benefits, he displayed his intentions not to address them by their (or what he perceived to be) gender.

So he was regarded unfit for the position.

I dont see a problem with this. Its not like he was an established employee (as the thread title misleadingly alludes to). He knew what he was getting into.

The article goes on to say he has not been dismissed from any position nor stuck from any medical registers.

Jude, once again you cited a source that twisted this story so badly what you posted is;

FAKE NEWS

Is The Christian Post Illuminati Elders of Zion digest for running this article?

https://www.christianpost.com/voice/...ael-brown.html

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Is The Christian Post Illuminati Elders of Zion digest for running this article?

https://www.christianpost.com/voice/...ael-brown.html

Jude
    The article does seem to get lost somewhere between trying to present a Christian perspective and a scientific perspective. If someone is being sacked for refusing to follow protocol that's unremarkable, it would be akin to someone being fired for refusing to follow the corporate dress code, or who insisted on taking their lunch break at 3pm when their designated time for lunch was at 1pm. The scientific case that men are different to women in ways that could affect appropriate treatment is a different beast entirely. Honestly, that article looks like it muddies two different concepts to justify the point it wanted to make.

Yes, it's silly that we now live in a world where a man can decide he is a woman and suddenly impose requirements to be addressed as such. But let's look on the bright side - it's cheaper to get medical treatment at the veterinarian that at the hospital so from here on I think I'm going to identify as a cat and see how much money I can save.

Christian doctor is SACKED by the Government
    That says it all right there. Employers can sack you. That's how the world works. Even in the United States, which has Constitution right to freedom of speech (the UK really doesn't), government employees have far less leeway.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Not saying if the various reports are correct or not, and Brother Keck seems to be tracking something a little deeper than some internet blog post, but, even if it did happen, what does that mean either for that doctor in Britain or for us here in the United States.

This part is still true: "11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

I don't see how this is a problem for the believer, if it actually happened.

Are Christians now supposed to be protected from persecution?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sonajero View Post
    The article does seem to get lost somewhere between trying to present a Christian perspective and a scientific perspective. If someone is being sacked for refusing to follow protocol that's unremarkable, it would be akin to someone being fired for refusing to follow the corporate dress code, or who insisted on taking their lunch break at 3pm when their designated time for lunch was at 1pm. The scientific case that men are different to women in ways that could affect appropriate treatment is a different beast entirely. Honestly, that article looks like it muddies two different concepts to justify the point it wanted to make.

Yes, it's silly that we now live in a world where a man can decide he is a woman and suddenly impose requirements to be addressed as such. But let's look on the bright side - it's cheaper to get medical treatment at the veterinarian that at the hospital so from here on I think I'm going to identify as a cat and see how much money I can save.
    Trust me on this, vet bills are way higher than Dr bills

Thread Information