Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christian Doctor Fired For Believing That Gender Is Biologically Determined

Re: Christian Doctor Fired For Believing That Gender Is Biologically Determined

Quote Originally Posted by Sonajero View Post
    The article does seem to get lost somewhere between trying to present a Christian perspective and a scientific perspective. If someone is being sacked for refusing to follow protocol that's unremarkable, it would be akin to someone being fired for refusing to follow the corporate dress code, or who insisted on taking their lunch break at 3pm when their designated time for lunch was at 1pm. The scientific case that men are different to women in ways that could affect appropriate treatment is a different beast entirely. Honestly, that article looks like it muddies two different concepts to justify the point it wanted to make.

Yes, it's silly that we now live in a world where a man can decide he is a woman and suddenly impose requirements to be addressed as such. But let's look on the bright side - it's cheaper to get medical treatment at the veterinarian that at the hospital so from here on I think I'm going to identify as a cat and see how much money I can save.
    A cat? Well, in that case, you should be a full staff to serve you as well, as I think that's part and parcel of being a cat, in my experience!

Re: Christian Doctor Fired For Believing That Gender Is Biologically Determined

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Trust me on this, vet bills are way higher than Dr bills
    Meow. Meow. Meow.

Thread Information