Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Praying for proper medical treatment

Blog Entries

Praying for proper medical treatment

Please pray for Dr. visit on Tuesday to ensure proper medical treatment for my paw (I mean foot) injured in the line of duty last Thursday.
    It was rather a freak accident and pretty traumatic for me.
    They cannot determine by x-ray any breaks, and well, my foot bent almost in half toward my shin. It looks like Fred Flinstone's foot at this point.

Sorry so short. I think the Dr. knows what needs to be done. I pray he does what he knows is right for me and forget that I was injured at work with all the workman's comp issues pressing on him.

Thanks.

Scoob
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Blog Entries

Re: Praying for proper medical treatment

Done.

May God guide the doctor’s wisdom, attention and hands to restore your “paw.”

In Jesus Great Name.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

Thank you for your prayers. I want to trust God's will, but I also believe in the power of prayer. The world is so concerned with it's own, aye?
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

Praying for speedy healing and may not workmans comp not affect your wellness in a negative way.

That sounds really painful.
    Love your screen name and picture. The television of my youth! Good memories.

"Father God, we lift up our friend to you, asking for your grace to give peace, comfort, healing, and patience. Give wisdom to the doctors above their education and experience and use this injury to show them what a miracle really is."

And maybe you should try some Scooby Snacks! Ruh Rohhhhh!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby_Snacks View Post
    Thank you for your prayers. I want to trust God's will, but I also believe in the power of prayer. The world is so concerned with it's own, aye?
    One sister suffers, we all suffer.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Oh my, Scoob! That sounds horrendous!
    Prayers up for you. I totally get the workman's comp thing. Ugh. It can be such a nightmare. I got fired for so called attendance issues....while I was on workman's comp. I've never in my life been fired for attendance issues. I could've filed a complaint against the company, but truth is they worked us 7 days a week...forever. So I really had no interest in going back.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Oh my! May God bless you, comfort you, heal you, and completely restore all that may have been lost during this and through this.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Blog Entries

Thank you for prayers and update: Dr. did recommend an MRI (foot had no improvement for 5 days) wish it could have been sooner, but glad for further investigation into what is messed up in there. Will keep ya'll posted.
    Peace to you!

Yes. Praying Scooby!

Blog Entries

Hey my friend.... Even though i didnt post i did think of and pray for you. Please pm me if you know more ok? ❤
    Love you,
    Mieke
    Glorious Day
    Living He loved me
    Dying He saved me
    Buried He carried my sins far away
    Risen He justified
    Freely forever
    One day He's coming
    Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Blog Entries

Praying for you !

Blog Entries

Hey scoob. Any updates? How are you doing? Glad to hear they did an MRI.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    Hey scoob. Any updates? How are you doing? Glad to hear they did an MRI.
    They will read the MRI results tomorrow, but I will see an N.P. , not the Dr. I originally saw. Hopefully the MRI reading was very specific to injury, fracture, etc.
    My Dr. was suspect of a lisfranc injury based on what I said happened and the way my foot was swelled and bruised, as he should have been.
    This type of injury needs intervention as soon as possible. It has now been 10 days. I really need prayers again for tomorrow regarding proper medical treatment, because it "seems" no one wishes to actually say- This patient has a lisfranc injury. Why? Because it requires more invasive (at times) treatment, (which may include surgery) and much more time non weight bearing.

Thank you for
    Peace to you!

Blog Entries

Sure thing! Keep us posted.

Thread Information