Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Praying for proper medical treatment

Blog Entries

Re: Praying for proper medical treatment

I am praying for your trust and confidence in the LORD and for fear to banish. I think we all understand when fear grips our hearts.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Continued prayers for you.

Blog Entries

Well, I didn't call an attorney--and I need prayer because I am in pain and depressed at this point. The Dr. I see is fine, but is so busy that I am just lost in the shuffle of that office-- when that happens, when things are not logged into my records, that all goes to worker's comp insurance and they only see what they see. I feel sick over this. My injury is serious and my employer has taken responsibility for it. I just don't know what to do. Communication is not working at this point with my Dr. because I don't trust him due to not calling me back when I was in pain and needed to know what I should do. I need God to act on my behalf more than anything else. I do have good reason for a second opinion (based on what was not done) I just do not want retribution? (From insurance or employer) I am trying to get along...
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Scooby. I am praying for you, asking for a thorough and accurate diagnosis of your foot problem and a plan of action toward complete remedy and healing.
    Praying for relief from immediate pain, depression and suffering.

Blog Entries

I am praying first of all for this depression to be lifted from you. And I am praying for all things to be resolved quickly, the pain, the frustration, and the paperwork.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Blog Entries

Just an update. I have an appointment this week. Intimidated by the Dr. I need to be able to tell him what is going on, have good boundaries, communicate clearly. Foot has been getting progressively worse since his last recommendations. Hope care for patient wins out and that he recommends the proper treatment for improvement.
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

Sounds like a real stickler, Scooby. I will be praying.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Speak peace when you walk through that door. If there's a person of peace there, peace will rest there. Prayers up
    Last edited by Saved7; Oct 6th 2018 at 12:09 AM.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Blog Entries

Yes , still praying for you !

Blog Entries

Thank you for your prayers dears. I did see the Dr. and had a much better conversation, cleared some things up, communicated a lot...Very grateful.
    God helped me when I couldn't help myself. In massive pain (you know Doc move stuff around and asks if it hurts...) paw is crying but I am very relieved with Dr. issues.
    Peace to you!

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.

Good stuff, Scoob.

Have some Scoobie Snacks (i suggest with ice cream) and get that paw all healed up.

Glad to hear that the Dr. issues and communication were much better, and that God gave you patience and courage in a difficult and depressing and intimidating time.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Yay! Praising God! So glad you're feeling better about the Dr. And that you were able to get a clearer picture.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Thank you dear Lord.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby_Snacks View Post
    Thank you for your prayers dears. I did see the Dr. and had a much better conversation, cleared some things up, communicated a lot...Very grateful.
    God helped me when I couldn't help myself. In massive pain (you know Doc move stuff around and asks if it hurts...) paw is crying but I am very relieved with Dr. issues.
    That's great news!
    ".....it's your nickel"

Blog Entries

Hey my friend....
    As you know i have 40 years experience as a pain-patient and i will be more than happy to help you out with some ways to deal with the pain....

Love you lots!
    Mieke : kiss:

Thread Information