Thread: hello

hello

Hi my name is Jeremy, and I just joined this forum. I don't really know what to say - I have joined to try and grow my faith as I will admit it wanes sometimes. But I'm here to learn and read and see what people find most interested. Take Care

Re: hello

Hello Jeremy and welcome to BibleForums!
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Blog Entries

Welcome, Jeremy! One can grow in a place like this. But it can’t replace personal time daily reading & studying the Bible, daily prayer and being a part of a healthy, well-balanced church. Make sure you have those in place and use this as a supplement.

Grace & peace to you,

Joe

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Hi, it has been a few days since I logged on, but saw you were new to the forums, so let me say WELCOME!
    The Outlaw Bible Student Studies on the Fringe of Christianity

A Different Kind of Christian Website

Welcome Jeremy... hope to see you post more...

Shalom
    Jesus said, "Out of the hardness of your hearts Moses gave a writ of divorce; but from the beginning it was not so." How many more things do you suppose are, "From the beginning, NOT so?"

Hi Jeremy, I am just now catching up enough to welcome new members. Welcome to the forum.
    John 15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

Welcome aboard Jeremy.
    "Every country has the government it deserves." Joseph de Maistre
    "Bureaucracy is a challenge to be overcome by a righteous attitude, tolerance for stupidity and a bulldozer when necessary."Bernie O'Hara

Thread Information