Thread: hello

hello

Hi my name is Jeremy, and I just joined this forum. I don't really know what to say - I have joined to try and grow my faith as I will admit it wanes sometimes. But I'm here to learn and read and see what people find most interested. Take Care

Re: hello

Hello Jeremy and welcome to BibleForums!
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Blog Entries

Welcome, Jeremy! One can grow in a place like this. But it can’t replace personal time daily reading & studying the Bible, daily prayer and being a part of a healthy, well-balanced church. Make sure you have those in place and use this as a supplement.

Grace & peace to you,

Joe

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Hi, it has been a few days since I logged on, but saw you were new to the forums, so let me say WELCOME!
    The Outlaw Bible Student Studies on the Fringe of Christianity

A Different Kind of Christian Website

Welcome Jeremy... hope to see you post more...

Shalom
    Jesus said, "Out of the hardness of your hearts Moses gave a writ of divorce; but from the beginning it was not so." How many more things do you suppose are, "From the beginning, NOT so?"

Hi Jeremy, I am just now catching up enough to welcome new members. Welcome to the forum.
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Welcome aboard Jeremy.

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum
    This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Thread Information