Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joel 2:3 proves immediate replacement of old earth with new upon Christ's return

Blog Entries

Joel 2:3 proves immediate replacement of old earth with new upon Christ's return

Joel 2
    1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
    2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
    3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

So as Christ returns you see him bring the NHNE as he burns the old with fire. There should be no debate folks. AND as you know an immediate replacement spells no to some fabled 1000 years.!!!

Re: Joel 2:3 proves immediate replacement of old earth with new upon Christ's return

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Joel 2
    1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
    2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
    3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

So as Christ returns you see him bring the NHNE as he burns the old with fire. There should be no debate folks. AND as you know an immediate replacement spells no some fabled 1000 years.!!!
    no epiphinea discovery here.

Anyime dispensationalism need to fit it's narrative, it duplicates to fit it's need.

2 comings of christ.
    2 gatherings of believers.
    2 resurrections.
    2 days of judgment.
    2 darkenings of the sun, moon, stars.
    2 destinies for 2 groups of believers.
    2 NH & New Earths.
    2 Garden of Edens.

Just jump in line with all the other duplications to fit its narrative.

Re: Joel 2:3 proves immediate replacement of old earth with new upon Christ's return

There is one coming of Yeshua... in the air... to gather the Ekklesia and remove them from the calamity that is coming upon the earth to test those who are of the earth. When this happens is unknown.

There is one coming of Yeshua where He actually sets foot on the earth, specifically the Mt of Olives and it splits. When this happens is at the end of the Tribulation period. It is known.

There are no duplicates.

It is at the one where He physically sets foot on the earth when He establishes His Kingdom on the earth.
    Israel.... the Believer's insurance policy!

Blog Entries

Joel 2

So as Christ returns you see him bring the NHNE as he burns the old with fire. There should be no debate folks. AND as you know an immediate replacement spells no to some fabled 1000 years.!!!
    Joel 2 is all about the forthcoming Day of the Lord's wrath. That Day will affect the whole world, but will mostly devastate the Middle East region. 'The land' referred to by Joel is just that area, as Joel 1:13-20 makes clear.

There IS no grounds for debate; the NHNE comes down from heaven AFTER the Millennium. Revelation 12:1-7

Joel 1:1-20 Blow the shofar in Zion: sound the alarm in the holy Land. Let all the inhabitants of the Land tremble, for the Day of the Lord is coming. A Day of darkness and dense cloud is at hand.
    The Day of the Lord is near, it’s coming is already known to those with eyes to see. It will be a mighty destruction instigated by the Almighty1. Great will be that Day and who will be able to endure it?
    But now the Lord says: If you turn back to Me wholeheartedly with fasting, repentance and mourning for your sins, it may be I will relent and leave a blessing behind, enough for My people to make a grain or drink offering. Spare Your people, Lord4, do not expose us to shame. Why should we cry: “Where is our God?”
    When that time comes, I the Lord will bring the nations to judgement2 for their crimes against My people, now scattered around the world. What are you, Lebanon, Syria and Palestine? Are you thinking to redress a supposed wrong done to you? If you try force, I will quickly make your evil intentions recoil upon your own heads3. You have already taken treasure from the Land and fought against My people, now dispersed among the nations. But I shall rouse them to leave from wherever they are now and bring them back to all of the holy Land5. They will take over your possessions and live in the regenerated Land in peace and prosperity.

Joel 2:1-20 &28 The Lord roars: a mighty shout from His dwelling place6 and the heavens and the earth shudder. A huge mass appears like the dawn coming over the mountains7, such as has never been seen before and will never be again. As it strikes, fire burns everything. As it passes, flames consume all the trees and pastures. There is no escape8 and no defense as it leaps over the mountaintops, advancing into the cities, bursting over walls, smashing through windows and leaving just a devastated waste behind. Everybody writhes in anguish and their faces turn white with fear. The whole Land is ruined, burnt and desolate9, the streams are dry and all the trees and crops are lost.
    Just before the Day comes, the sun will be darkened and the moon will burn blood red10. Then everyone who calls upon the one true God11 will be saved and in Jerusalem there will be survivors12, those whom the Lord has set apart. Romans 9:27

I shall remove the Northern peril far from you and destroy them in the wastelands13, the smell of their rotting bodies will rise up from the desert.
    After all that must happen, the Lord will pour out His spirit upon all mankind14 and people will see visions and dream great things.

Scripture references:
    1/ The Day of the Lord: Deut. 7:10, Isaiah 6:11-12, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jer. 46:10, Rev. 6:12-17
    2/ Judgement of the nations: Psalm 2:8-9, Ezekiel 7:7, Zeph. 3:8, Hab. 3:12
    3/ Recoil upon their heads: Psalm 7:12-16, Psalm 83:16, Obadiah 1:15
    4/ The Lord’s people: Isaiah 40:26-31, Isaiah 56:3, Psalm 68:20-21
    5/ The Second Exodus: Isaiah 11:11-12, Amos 9:13-15, Ezekiel 39:25-29, Jer. 31:27-28
    6/ A great noise will be heard around the world: Isaiah 30:30, Jer. 25:30-31, Isaiah 29:6
    7/ A Coronal Mass Ejection sunstrike, that will ‘appear like the dawn’: That is: as the earth rotates to face the sun. Deut. 32:22, Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:10
    8/ No escape for anyone in the holy Land, the rest of the world will be severely affected, but most will survive: Isaiah 2:9, Psalm 37:20, Amos 9:1-4, Zeph. 1:3
    9/ The holy Land, desolated: Isaiah 13:9, Isaiah 24:1-6, Jer. 7:20, Ezekiel 30:1-5
    10/The sun is obscured by the approaching CME and the moon will burn when the superheated mass hits it.Acts 2:19-20
    11/ We must call to the Lord for our protection and salvation: Isa. 12:4, Zeph. 3:9, Psalm 6:8-10
    12/ There will be a few Jewish survivors in Jerusalem: Isaiah 31:5, Isaiah 6:13
    13/ The destruction of the Gog/Magog armies, a few years later: Ezekiel 38 & 39
    14/ In the Millennium, to come after all this: Isa. 33:17-24, Psa. 47:1-9, Micah 4:1-4, Rev. 20:4-6

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Joel 2 is all about the forthcoming Day of the Lord's wrath. That Day will affect the whole world, but will mostly devastate the Middle East region. 'The land' referred to by Joel is just that area, as Joel 1:13-20 makes clear.

There IS no grounds for debate; the NHNE comes down from heaven AFTER the Millennium. Revelation 12:1-7

[I]Joel 1:1-20 Blow the shofar in Zion: sound the alarm in the holy Land. Let all the inhabitants of the Land tremble, for the Day of the Lord is coming. A Day of darkness and dense cloud is at hand.
    The Day of the Lord is near, it’s coming is already known to those with eyes to see. It will be a mighty destruction instigated by the Almighty1. Great will be that Day and who will be able to endure it?
    But now the Lord says: If you turn back to Me wholeheartedly with fasting, repentance and mourning for your sins, it may be I will relent and leave a blessing behind, enough for My people to make a grain or drink offering. Spare Your people, Lord4, do not expose us to shame. Why should we cry: “Where is our God?”
    When that time comes, I the Lord will bring the nations to judgement2 for their crimes against My people, now scattered around the world. What are you, Lebanon, Syria and Palestine? Are you thinking to redress a supposed wrong done to you? If you try force, I will quickly make your evil intentions recoil upon your own heads3. You have already taken treasure from the Land and fought against My people, now dispersed among the nations. But I shall rouse them to leave from wherever they are now and bring them back to all of the holy Land5. They will take over your possessions and live in the regenerated Land in peace and prosperity.

Joel 2:1-20 &28 The Lord roars: a mighty shout from His dwelling place6 and the heavens and the earth shudder. A huge mass appears like the dawn coming over the mountains7, such as has never been seen before and will never be again. As it strikes, fire burns everything. As it passes, flames consume all the trees and pastures. There is no escape8 and no defense as it leaps over the mountaintops, advancing into the cities, bursting over walls, smashing through windows and leaving just a devastated waste behind. Everybody writhes in anguish and their faces turn white with fear. The whole Land is ruined, burnt and desolate9, the streams are dry and all the trees and crops are lost.
    Just before the Day comes, the sun will be darkened and the moon will burn blood red10. Then everyone who calls upon the one true God11 will be saved and in Jerusalem there will be survivors12, those whom the Lord has set apart. R
    Thank you for using appropriate context in showing Joel Chapter 1 to prove Joel Chapter 2. Very well done... YES, I agree "the NHNE comes down from heaven AFTER the Millennium." Rev 20 & 21 clearly spell out this way.

Blog Entries

Well if you knew what you were talking about you would know at this point in time the whole worlds population is centralized to this one area.

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat,

[I]Joel 1:1-20 Blow the shofar in Zion: sound the alarm in the holy Land. Let all the inhabitants of the Land tremble, for the Day of the Lord is coming. A Day of darkness and dense cloud is at hand.
    This is actually Joel 2. AND not sure your translation but the KJV says holy mountain not holy land. WOW!

Joel 2

What?

Blog Entries

Well if you knew what you were talking about you would know at this point in time the whole worlds population is centralized to this one area.

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat,

This is actually Joel 2. AND not sure your translation but the KJV says holy mountain not holy land. WOW!

Joel 2

What?
    The gathering of the nations at Armageddon, refers just to the armies, not the entire populations. Proved by Revelation 16-14

Holy Mountain in the Holy Land. Same thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    There is one coming of Yeshua... in the air... to gather the Ekklesia and remove them from the calamity that is coming upon the earth to test those who are of the earth. When this happens is unknown.

There is one coming of Yeshua where He actually sets foot on the earth, specifically the Mt of Olives and it splits. When this happens is at the end of the Tribulation period. It is known.

There are no duplicates.

It is at the one where He physically sets foot on the earth when He establishes His Kingdom on the earth.
    Jesus did step foot on the earth after Joel prophesied this and He did step foot on the mount of Olives when He gave the command to spread the kingdom to the world

Blog Entries

[QUOTE]
    The gathering of the nations at Armageddon, refers just to the armies, not the entire populations. Proved by Revelation 16-14

The armies in Rev 16 represent all nations. All on earth at this time become the army against God.

Ross says: Well if you knew what you were talking about

Whats in a name replys: the Jesus in you is showing

Ross several billion people will be in the world at this time and how do you think they will make their way to the valley? While those left Will be against God they will not all make it to the battle

Ross said: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

Whats in a name replys: is this where he's getting a new earth from? Oy vey

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    Jesus did step foot on the earth after Joel prophesied this and He did step foot on the mount of Olives when He gave the command to spread the kingdom to the world
    Marty, you are aware that there is another coming right? I mean, Cliff did mention (without quoting) a return where Jesus steps onto the mount of Olives and something happens that DID NOT happen when He came back 2000 years ago, right?

Zechariah 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Do you agree that this still needs to happen? Or how was this already fulfilled?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by whats in a name View Post
    Ross several billion people will be in the world at this time and how do you think they will make their way to the valley? While those left Will be against God they will not all make it to the battle
    How many billions will die in the following events prior to the group going to the valley?

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

And

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

And.....

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

By now the population of the earth has been dramatically reduced and made a wilderness, no USA and USSR. Not to mention those remaining now centralized towards the city of life, Babylon. Near where the valley is located

[QUOTE=ross3421;3456007]

The armies in Rev 16 represent all nations. All on earth at this time become the army against God.
    The word does not mean all, but all manner of. And this does not refer to every individual. Many nations will send an army.

Thread Information