Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Prophecy about total electrical loss?

Re: Prophecy about total electrical loss?

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    ok, back to what the book was written to.

correct it was written to the 7 churches.

however...

every book of the bible was written to a church or israel.

Romans written to the church at Rome. Galatians to the church in Galatia. Corinthians to church in Corinth.

that being the case, we realize that all scripture is profitable for doctrine, reproof and correction for all churches and christians. if not, then we have no bible.

Rev1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

above, we have a blessing to all that Read and Keep what is in Revelation. this is not restricted to 7 churches, neither is Roman restricted to the church at Rome.

Rev1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

above, the book is specifically sent to the 7 churches in asia, he could not have sent it to the church in usa as we did not exist yet. however none of these churches that recieved John's book are in existence now.

but the Book survives for our edification.

chapters/verses didn't exist when Paul wrote the book of Romans either, but yet we know there is a blessing for those who read and keep what is in the book of Romans.

so the whole new testament is for us, till the Lord comes again.

good point Marty.

i hold to the whole canon of scripture and realize we must 'rightly divide the Word of Truth'.

the book of Revelation is partly history but most of it is still in the Future. i think that is what you are all questioning me on. no, i don't believe like the Preterist that this has all been fullfilled in 70 AD, not even close.

i talked this over with my church leadership, and they take this view. the description seems best to fit the vatican and i partly agree.

some however make a division between the Babylon of Rev 17 and the Babylon of Rev 18, which is where i keep an open mind. the Babylon of Rev 18 seems to fit the usa, but does not have to. and i don't need this anyway to fit my claims of what the bible says about the usa in the future.

when i get done with this you will Clearly see what happens to the USA in the Tribulation and i believe that Donald Trump will take us there. in the near future there will no longer be a United States or any other Sovereign nation on the planet.

none.

but that is not for this thread. this is not about a thread derailment.

blessings.
    I think Trump will take us to the rebuilding of the temple, but the sacrificial system will be so unpalatable for the liberals and Muslims, the antichrist will put a stop to it within 30 days and come to power there in Jerusalem. This may just be the end of USA dominance.

Total electrical loss? Yes it could easily influence the sidelining of the USA during the GT.

Blog Entries

Trump is going to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem?

Wow, where is that in my Bible??????
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Trump is going to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem?

Wow, where is that in my Bible??????
    Haha I said I think. I certainly did not say it's in the Bible. I think mean it's a thought. Let's see.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    Haha I said I think. I certainly did not say it's in the Bible. I think mean it's a thought. Let's see.
    I don't think even the Israeli leadership wants to destroy that mosque.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

I don't think even the Israeli leadership wants to destroy that mosque.
    I agree. I think they will rebuild the temple next to it. Apparently the mosque is built on the old court of the Gentiles, not on the temple site.

Blog Entries

I agree. I think they will rebuild the temple next to it. Apparently the mosque is built on the old court of the Gentiles, not on the temple site.
    Actually that is a controversial theory most Israeli scholars disagree with

Actually that is a controversial theory most Israeli scholars disagree with
    Really? Well let's see what happens. Interesting to watch how they will do it.

Blog Entries

Really? Well let's see what happens. Interesting to watch how they will do it.
    If in our lifetimes anyway.....yep.

Thread Information