Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Scorning.. mocking.. you pick..
    Welcome to life. Being mocked is still not an assault, which involves physical injury and not hurt feelings.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

How would you guys approach millions of Sodomites marching down the street railing at the almighty?

Jude

*edit: From Montreal..

Last edited by Jude; Aug 13th 2018 at 01:31 PM.
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

How would you guys approach 100's of Sodomites marching down the street railing at the almighty?

Jude
    As Jesus would

“For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.“
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

How would you guys approach 100's of Sodomites marching down the street railing at the almighty?
    God can take care of Himself.

Let them express themselves. Lead by example and show how to lead a Godly life. Which does not involve being deceitful and lying.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Red face Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

--

Jude

*edit: From Montreal..

If I happened on such a gathering I'd watch. I'm a people watcher. I love to see how we interact among one another in public situations. There was a homosexual pride event downtown in my city this weekend. I drove by as there were hardly any patrons attending.

After all, God's word is clear as to the fate , destiny, of the sexually immoral. Be they straight or homosexual. Watching a homosexual proud I'm going to Hell in costume parade would break my heart. Seeing people sneering at what awaits them after they leave that body they decorate so as to proudly boast of their fallen nature is the scriptures reiterated.

God calls whom he will to his son. No one can come to Christ less the father call them.
    Countless numbers of proud marchers first and foremost saying at least on that day, they are not hearing that voice from on high.
    And should they perish that same day they will discover one irrevocable truth as in life they were one that demanded tolerance yet did not tolerate those who held the scriptures.
    There will be no one proudly marching into Hell on the day it opens to receive the unrepentant dead. Homosexual or straight.
    Do I feel sorry for that? Not one bit.

Re: HATE CRIME: Canadian Man Facing 2 Years In Prison

If he did something wrong in Gods eyes I'm sure that the Lord will forgive him...

HATE CRIME: Canadian Man Facing 2 Years In Prison For Passing Out 'Safe Sex' Pamphlets At A Gay Pride Parade..

The 51-year-old has been charged with the "Wilful Promotion of Hatred against an identifiable group, namely the gay community" and faces up to two years behind bars. According to a news release from the Toronto Police Service, Whatcott was arrested in Calgary on June 22 in connection to the "Hate Crime investigation." Whatcott says he drove to the station and turned himself in.

Some 3,000 fliers were distributed during the 2016 Toronto Pride rally. The Toronto Police Service apparently received complaints regarding the "anti-gay material" and an investigation was launched, oddly, some two years later.

According to The Federalist, the "safe sex" pamphlets "stated homosexuality is associated with sexually transmitted diseases, including HPV of the rectum." This, of course, is true, as evidenced by statistics from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control. The pamphlets also included criticism of Liberal party politicians, decried "Ontarioís 'perverted sex education curriculum,'" and categorized homosexual activity as sinful, while simultaneously offering salvation for such acts through Christ.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32478...-prestigiacomo

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    God can take care of Himself.

Let them express themselves. Lead by example and show how to lead a Godly life. Which does not involve being deceitful and lying.
    How can one lead as an example if they're not in Christ? Hear what the Lord says about our righteous works..

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

How can one lead as an example if they're not in Christ? Hear what the Lord says about our righteous works..

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Jude
    It seems to me the guy youíre referring to in the OP is a classic example of Isaiah 64:6

How can one lead as an example if they're not in Christ?
    Live the values of the bible.

Hear what the Lord says about our righteous works..

What does this have to do with living a lifestyle that God approves of? You going to be a bad person and say "64:6. God doesn't care how we behave"?

Isaiah 54

If he did something wrong in Gods eyes I'm sure that the Lord will forgive him...

HATE CRIME: Canadian Man Facing 2 Years In Prison For Passing Out 'Safe Sex' Pamphlets At A Gay Pride Parade..

The 51-year-old has been charged with the "Wilful Promotion of Hatred against an identifiable group, namely the gay community" and faces up to two years behind bars. According to a news release from the Toronto Police Service, Whatcott was arrested in Calgary on June 22 in connection to the "Hate Crime investigation." Whatcott says he drove to the station and turned himself in.

Some 3,000 fliers were distributed during the 2016 Toronto Pride rally. The Toronto Police Service apparently received complaints regarding the "anti-gay material" and an investigation was launched, oddly, some two years later.

According to The Federalist, the "safe sex" pamphlets "stated homosexuality is associated with sexually transmitted diseases, including HPV of the rectum." This, of course, is true, as evidenced by statistics from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control. The pamphlets also included criticism of Liberal party politicians, decried "Ontario’s 'perverted sex education curriculum,'" and categorized homosexual activity as sinful, while simultaneously offering salvation for such acts through Christ.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32478...-prestigiacomo

Jude
    Yes, it is a "Hate" crime. The man hates to see homosexuals practice unsafe at risk sex. So to save their lives he informs them of the risk of playing bareback.

Why, that's just Homo~Phobic! He should have said, let them die and spread their diseases among their own. They'll sooner or later be responsible for their own community extinction event.

Oh, my bad, that's the message this Canadian court wants to send. That would be Homo~Affection then?

Blog Entries

Love doesnít enter the gate through deceptive practices

According to The Federalist, the "safe sex" pamphlets "stated homosexuality is associated with sexually transmitted diseases, including HPV of the rectum." This, of course, is true, as evidenced by statistics from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control. The pamphlets also included criticism of Liberal party politicians, decried "Ontario’s 'perverted sex education curriculum,'" and categorized homosexual activity as sinful, while simultaneously offering salvation for such acts through Christ.
    Because as we all know that's just how Jesus did things. He went to the unsaved, told them what filthy dirty sinners they were, and browbeat them into the kingdom. I can't for the life of me think why people in this day and age don't respond well to being preached at.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Live the values of the bible.

What does this have to do with living a lifestyle that God approves of? You going to be a bad person and say "64:6. God doesn't care how we behave"?
    God cares what you believe Fenris..

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Haven't i heard you say that you don't believe Jesus is your Messiah?

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

God cares what you believe Fenris..
    So God doesn't care how people behave?

You're getting all bent out of shape over people living a homosexual lifestyle because it's a sin but have no problem with people lying and being deceitful even though that's also a sin. Explain.

Isaiah 54

Quote Originally Posted by Sonajero View Post
    Because as we all know that's just how Jesus did things. He went to the unsaved, told them what filthy dirty sinners they were, and browbeat them into the kingdom. I can't for the life of me think why people in this day and age don't respond well to being preached at.
    Because that old saying is true: You can trap more flies with vinegar than with honey. No, wait.....

Isaiah 54

Thread Information