Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    So God doesn't care how people behave?

You're getting all bent out of shape over people living a homosexual lifestyle because it's a sin but have no problem with people lying and being deceitful even though that's also a sin. Explain.
    i haven't talked to the group that went in to this den of wickedness so how am i to judge rightly?

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    i haven't talked to the group that went in to this den of wickedness so how am i to judge rightly?
    Oh that's even better. You know that everyone there is part of a "den of wickedness", but the guy who went in there with lies and deceit you are incapable of judging.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Oh that's even better. You know that everyone there is part of a "den of wickedness", but the guy who went in there with lies and deceit you are incapable of judging.
    Like i said i haven't talked to the group that went in so how am i to judge what they did? How did you come to your conclusion?

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Like i said i haven't talked to the group that went in so how am i to judge what they did?
    You didn't judge which group? The people you call a "den of wickedness"?
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

You didn't judge which group? The people you call a "den of wickedness"?
    How did you come to your conclusion?

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

How did you come to your conclusion?
    What conclusion? That you called them a "den of wickedness"?

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Jude
    You are equipped to judge bad behavior Jude.

Who do you think God will judge more harshly? People who commit fraud in His Name, false prophets or lost sinners? I suggest you seriously consult your Bible for the answer.

What conclusion? That you called them a "den of wickedness"?
    Is that like a tube full of demons?
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Re: Gay Activists Launch $104 Million Suit Against Christian

Gay Activists Launch $104 Million Suit Against Christian For Preaching At Pride Parade..

TORONTO, August 17, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) -- While ‘tolerance’ and ‘diversity’ are the rallying cry of the homosexual movement, the words appear not to apply to Christians with an unconventional message. Christians led by Canadian activist Bill Whatcott were slapped with a $104-million legal threat last week after infiltrating Toronto’s Gay Pride Parade in July dressed as “gay zombies” in green skintight suits to hand out info packets about the physical and spiritual dangers of homosexual practices.

Former Ontario MPP George Smitherman, the province’s first openly gay provincial representative as well first openly gay cabinet minister, told Daily Xtra that he joined the lawsuit to “do all we can to stamp this hateful individual out.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ga...reaching-at-pr

Looks like this guy and his friends are in serious trouble.. no matter how you want to spin it..

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    You are equipped to judge bad behavior Jude.

Who do you think God will judge more harshly? People who commit fraud in His Name, false prophets or lost sinners? I suggest you seriously consult your Bible for the answer.

Is that like a tube full of demons?
    Who do you think God will judge more harshly? People who commit fraud in His Name, false prophets or lost sinners?
    Or this group..

You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and in the judiciaries councils of state, and to "be all things to all men"

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, nor sex or condition; and that I will hang, burn, waste, spoil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race.

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Or this group..

You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and in the judiciaries councils of state, and to "be all things to all men"
    You're not Paul.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Or this group..

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, nor sex or condition; and that I will hang, burn, waste, spoil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race.
    What does some unproven, un-sourced wives tale from 1689 have to do with this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    What does some unproven, un-sourced wives tale from 1689 have to do with this thread?
    Library of Congress Washington DC Library of Congress Catalog Card #66-43354 made public in 1883..

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Fiery Christian protest outside Canada police station as pro-family activist Bill Whatcott was taken into custody on national “hate speech” charge.

Some of the two dozen Christian protesters outside of the Calgary Police Station as Bill Whatcott comes to turn himself in. [All photos by MassResistance]

On Friday, June 22, there was a fiery Christian protest outside the police station in Calgary, Alberta, as pro-family activist Bill Whatcott was taken into custody. As we reported last week, the Canadian government suddenly issued a national criminal arrest warrant for Whatcott, a long-time pro-family activist and MassResistance Canadian ally – for a supposed “hate speech” crime that happened two years ago in Toronto.

Whatcott’s crime? Passing out flyers at the 2016 Toronto Gay Pride Parade spreading the Gospel and warning about the medical dangers of homosexuality.

In Canada, issuing a national arrest warrant is usually done for a serious crime like murder, not passing out flyers. But this is how totalitarian the Canadian government has become on the issue of homosexuality — and the oppression of Christians who don’t agree.

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/...n-protest.html

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

Library of Congress Washington DC Library of Congress Catalog Card #66-43354 made public in 1883..

Jude
    So? What does that prove? There are over 16 million books and 120 million other items in the Library of Congress.

Blog Entries

Fiery Christian protest outside Canada police station as pro-family activist Bill Whatcott was taken into custody on national “hate speech” charge.

Some of the two dozen Christian protesters outside of the Calgary Police Station as Bill Whatcott comes to turn himself in. [All photos by MassResistance]

On Friday, June 22, there was a fiery Christian protest outside the police station in Calgary, Alberta, as pro-family activist Bill Whatcott was taken into custody. As we reported last week, the Canadian government suddenly issued a national criminal arrest warrant for Whatcott, a long-time pro-family activist and MassResistance Canadian ally – for a supposed “hate speech” crime that happened two years ago in Toronto.

Whatcott’s crime? Passing out flyers at the 2016 Toronto Gay Pride Parade spreading the Gospel and warning about the medical dangers of homosexuality.

In Canada, issuing a national arrest warrant is usually done for a serious crime like murder, not passing out flyers. But this is how totalitarian the Canadian government has become on the issue of homosexuality — and the oppression of Christians who don’t agree.

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/...n-protest.html

Jude
    I count a massive amount of people in protest - a whopping 10, including cape-girl (and discounting the journalists). And what makes you think they are Christians? Are you omniscient? What if they are you favorite enemy from the local diocese?

In the eyes of the Bible his crime was deception. And a violation of Romans 13.

He needs to repent.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Thread Information