Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 126

Thread: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,254
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldingOn View Post
    Why? When it was uncharitable, judgmental, and ignorant, the first time we read it. You should get a handle on your self-righteous attitude that is a sin before trying to judge others from that place.
    Asking someone who claims to represent God to act with integrity is not being self-righteous. We are actually COMMANEDED to confront such behavior in fellow believers.

    No God loving person enjoys seeing God's righteousness being mocked and cheapened through deception.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Not of this earth
    Posts
    13,768
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldingOn View Post
    Why? When it was uncharitable, judgmental, and ignorant, the first time we read it. You should get a handle on your self-righteous attitude that is a sin before trying to judge others from that place.
    What part of "You can't spread the gospel through sin. That will only turn away the very people you're trying to reach." is uncharitable, judgmental, and ignorant? I'll try to put aside my self-righteous attitude long enough for you to edify me.
    If you truly believe what you wrote I'd appreciate it if you gave it a try.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In His Service
    Posts
    3,135

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Iíve also been trained at a top secret government facility, by the Jedi, by the third order of the ring, and have credentials with the Pi nuon institute of Longhorn excrement studies (that is, separating facts from said excrement), and assigning to the high hill of dung - lies, innuendo, false information and hyperbole.

    As to your fake post, I was entirely successuful in extracting fact from fiction - and noted that by congressional record the fake document you posted here was indeed fake.
    Thanks for answering my question...


    Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

    ~ Leonard Ravenhill




  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,254
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Thanks for answering my question...

    Jude
    You're most welcome Jude. Gotta answer my shoe-phone, it's the illuminati calling. Only the illuminati have my shoe number.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.
    Posts
    17,053

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    You're most welcome Jude. Gotta answer my shoe-phone, it's the illuminati calling. Only the illuminati have my shoe number.
    Mine's 10 1/2.

    Oh crud, I typed that out loud.

    Now I'll have to change into my other feet.

  6. #66

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Asking someone who claims to represent God to act with integrity is not being self-righteous. We are actually COMMANEDED to confront such behavior in fellow believers.

    No God loving person enjoys seeing God's righteousness being mocked and cheapened through deception.
    I recall an article years ago where Christian senior public school students were being persecuted by the principles of certain American schools. They were threatened against thanking God or referencing their Christian faith were they to graduate with honors and give a speech.
    One school went so far as to command the Magna student turn in his speech prior to graduation so that it can be censored or approved first by the principle.
    The Christian boy complied. Then during his actual graduation speech he thanked God, spoke of how his faith got him through, etc.... Blessedly, the mic wasn't turned off. Indicating to some that whomever was in charge of audio was on his side.

    When this bit of news made it to forums on the Net there was one or two Christians who condemned the young man and his speech due to his deception. Not keeping to the censor approved speech his principle commanded be devoid of religious reference.
    It said a lot about where those particular Christians loyalties were. The bowed to the censorship and persecution. Not to the command of the Lord that said, if we love him we'll keep his commands.

    The same is happening again when people condemn this Canadian pastor for standing for the faith and seeking to save lives and souls in a fallen rapidly growing fascist politic country like Canada.
    The outrage isn't against the Canadian prosecutors office that put out a nationwide warrant for this man's arrest TWO YEARS after the parade. It is for his using a Pseudonym in order to enter a parade glorifying sodomy. And so as to pass out literature that could save lives and souls.

    Imagine the shock when people with those priorities out of whack condemning this pastors commitment to salvation realize what they're reading in the Books of the New Testament.

    Those type people who are condemning a pastor in Canada for that pseudonym he used as his name on the pride parade registration, while making up a name for the group he would head, which was not a lie when it was derived from his imagination and was not only fitting but representative of the level of moral decay Canada upholds, while striking down the righteous under the weight of law.
    And all the while they hold to a new testament of which the Synoptic Gospels labels bear names that are not that of the Apostles of Jesus. But rather are , according to most scholars, are named for the scribes that translated them so that they became part of Constantine's canon.
    And if we want to go further with falsehood and bad reputation , lets look at Pagan Roman Emperor Constantine. And his tactics that he employed in order to arrive at what we today call the new testament canon.
    Constantine. A pagan until he converted to the faith of Christ on his deathbed. Generations ago Constantine committed to what today is called, Pascal's Wager.
    Figuring the faith of the Christ he helped create in his image and likeness would save his wretched evil self and forgive all his wicked acts as he sought to push forward his new invention; the faith of Christ according to Constantine and his many councils.

    Ironic really that today's Christian dares condemn a Canadian pastor being persecuted by a warped Canadian government two years after the fact. Their priority is to condemn not realize he was actually in keeping with the entire history of what became our new testament. Pseudonym and all. He played the part in order to reach the damned. But that's not what's important to condemning Christians. Like unto those who condemned the high school students being persecuted for their faith and denied their free speech and freedom of religious expression by a school administration that no longer had power over those who graduated.

    That kind of mind set is a scary thought. Especially for any Christian still living in rapidly declining in freedom Canada. That type Christian is the one that turns in their neighbor who's hiding Jews so that they won't be killed by the Nazi's. Why? Because that Christian risking their own life in the process LIED to the Nazi SS knocking at the door asking, do you have any Jews in this household?

    We shall know one another by our fruits.
    Those with twisted priorities cost lives.

  7. #67

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Asking someone who claims to represent God to act with integrity is not being self-righteous. We are actually COMMANEDED to confront such behavior in fellow believers.

    No God loving person enjoys seeing God's righteousness being mocked and cheapened through deception.
    That kind of thinking is grotesque.

    It lends itself to making readers aware you've never read the old testament account concerning Lot, nor Rahab. To name just two.

  8. #68

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldingOn View Post
    That kind of thinking is grotesque.

    It lends itself to making readers aware you've never read the old testament account concerning Lot, nor Rahab. To name just two.
    Great points.
    Imagine if Rahab hadn't lied.
    Nor Lot. And afterward Lot was still in God's grace because all but Lot's wife escaped God's wrath on Sodom & Gomorrah.

    The first abomination was this pride parade in Canada. Sexually immoral sinners exposing themselves, at least that's presumed in one press pic where a black box is placed over a man's nether region, and parading their sin proudly on Canada's streets.

    Your argument concerning Lot and Rahab was excellent rebuttal to those who condemn this man's tactics in getting into the parade so as to hopefully save lives with his literature.

    I'd suggest an addition to Lot and Rahab's example is the Apostle Paul's letter to the church in Corinth. 1 Corinthians 9. I think that passage is what inspired this Canadian pastor to go forth and try and reach the homosexuals in this abominable display of those proud they're condemned as the sexually immoral. That they're damned to suffer Hell for eternity unless they repent doesn't seem to be an issue. A man seemingly fabricating an identity in order to save gay sinners from that fate is the issue for some.


    1 Corinthians 9
    Paul the Servant to All
    19Though I am free of obligation to anyone, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the Law I became like one under the Law (though I myself am not under the Law), to win those under the Law. 21To those without the Law I became like one without the Law (though I am not outside the law of God but am under the law of Christ), to win those without the Law.Ö



    William Whatcott became a gay alien member of a "Gay Zombie of the Cannabis Consumers Association" in order to reach gay people.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.
    Posts
    17,053

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    The student lied

    End of story

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,254
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldingOn View Post
    That kind of thinking is grotesque.

    It lends itself to making readers aware you've never read the old testament account concerning Lot, nor Rahab. To name just two.
    Being honest is grotesque? Wow.

    You’re comparing Rahab with this dude? That’s rich. There is absolutely NO comparison between Rahab and this deceptive Person. For one thing Rahab was not even a part of God’s Covenant. Do you think she lied later when she was? Maybe took on a habit?

    “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

    Oh but being honest is grotesque. Got it.

    Maybe you should consider Islam where lying can be honorable.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In His Service
    Posts
    3,135

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    You're most welcome Jude. Gotta answer my shoe-phone, it's the illuminati calling. Only the illuminati have my shoe number.
    Ignatius Loyola was Alumbrados (Illuminati)


    Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

    ~ Leonard Ravenhill




  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,254
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by RabbiKnife View Post
    Mine's 10 1/2.

    Oh crud, I typed that out loud.

    Now I'll have to change into my other feet.
    How many times have we commanded you to type in tongues?
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,254
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldingOn View Post
    I recall an article years ago where Christian senior public school students were being persecuted by the principles of certain American schools. They were threatened against thanking God or referencing their Christian faith were they to graduate with honors and give a speech.
    One school went so far as to command the Magna student turn in his speech prior to graduation so that it can be censored or approved first by the principle.
    The Christian boy complied. Then during his actual graduation speech he thanked God, spoke of how his faith got him through, etc.... Blessedly, the mic wasn't turned off. Indicating to some that whomever was in charge of audio was on his side.

    When this bit of news made it to forums on the Net there was one or two Christians who condemned the young man and his speech due to his deception. Not keeping to the censor approved speech his principle commanded be devoid of religious reference.
    It said a lot about where those particular Christians loyalties were. The bowed to the censorship and persecution. Not to the command of the Lord that said, if we love him we'll keep his commands.

    The same is happening again when people condemn this Canadian pastor for standing for the faith and seeking to save lives and souls in a fallen rapidly growing fascist politic country like Canada.
    The outrage isn't against the Canadian prosecutors office that put out a nationwide warrant for this man's arrest TWO YEARS after the parade. It is for his using a Pseudonym in order to enter a parade glorifying sodomy. And so as to pass out literature that could save lives and souls.

    Imagine the shock when people with those priorities out of whack condemning this pastors commitment to salvation realize what they're reading in the Books of the New Testament.

    Those type people who are condemning a pastor in Canada for that pseudonym he used as his name on the pride parade registration, while making up a name for the group he would head, which was not a lie when it was derived from his imagination and was not only fitting but representative of the level of moral decay Canada upholds, while striking down the righteous under the weight of law.
    And all the while they hold to a new testament of which the Synoptic Gospels labels bear names that are not that of the Apostles of Jesus. But rather are , according to most scholars, are named for the scribes that translated them so that they became part of Constantine's canon.
    And if we want to go further with falsehood and bad reputation , lets look at Pagan Roman Emperor Constantine. And his tactics that he employed in order to arrive at what we today call the new testament canon.
    Constantine. A pagan until he converted to the faith of Christ on his deathbed. Generations ago Constantine committed to what today is called, Pascal's Wager.
    Figuring the faith of the Christ he helped create in his image and likeness would save his wretched evil self and forgive all his wicked acts as he sought to push forward his new invention; the faith of Christ according to Constantine and his many councils.

    Ironic really that today's Christian dares condemn a Canadian pastor being persecuted by a warped Canadian government two years after the fact. Their priority is to condemn not realize he was actually in keeping with the entire history of what became our new testament. Pseudonym and all. He played the part in order to reach the damned. But that's not what's important to condemning Christians. Like unto those who condemned the high school students being persecuted for their faith and denied their free speech and freedom of religious expression by a school administration that no longer had power over those who graduated.

    That kind of mind set is a scary thought. Especially for any Christian still living in rapidly declining in freedom Canada. That type Christian is the one that turns in their neighbor who's hiding Jews so that they won't be killed by the Nazi's. Why? Because that Christian risking their own life in the process LIED to the Nazi SS knocking at the door asking, do you have any Jews in this household?

    We shall know one another by our fruits.
    Those with twisted priorities cost lives.
    If you get persecuted in His Name, that’s on Him, and He will bear the responsibility for the consequences.
    If you get persecuted because you are deceptive and basically a donkey’s behind, that’s on you and you are responsible for the consequences.

    This is called “disernment.”

    Of course you are out of context. I didn’t condemn or persecute anyone. I called him out for lying. End of story.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.
    Posts
    17,053

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    How many times have we commanded you to type in tongues?
    I know, but my HondaHyundaiKiaFiat always gets mixed up with my RastaPastaMastaBorsch.

    I'll try to do better.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,254
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Christian Man Facing Prison For Infiltrating Gay Pride Parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Ignatius Loyola was Alumbrados (Illuminati)


    Jude
    That does it. You broke the code......
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Black Lives Matter activists hijack Toronto Pride parade
    By mailmandan in forum Breaking News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Aug 1st 2016, 07:40 PM
  2. Troops March In San Diego's Gay Pride Parade
    By Amos_with_goats in forum Breaking News
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: Jul 20th 2011, 11:15 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 14th 2009, 08:16 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Dec 14th 2009, 06:37 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 24th 2009, 01:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •