Thread: Ohio elections

Ohio elections

Actress Alyssa Milano claims that Russia interfered in Ohio elections.

Me ... I think it was
    aliens.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Blog Entries

Re: Ohio elections

To both I say

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

I can't figure out which one is crazy and which one is just nuts.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Old man View Post
    Actress Alyssa Milano claims that Russia interfered in Ohio elections.

Me ... I think it was
    aliens.
    I voted yesterday, and she may be right. I pulled into the parking lot where I vote, got out of the car and was immediately met by two rough looking big dudes with Russian accents. Both had their right hand in their jacket pocket which I thought odd because it was much too hot for a jacket. They told me to walk in front of them and proceeded to walk me inside where I would vote. When we got inside, all those working were speaking Russian. They walked me over to vote and told me i could vote like they told me to vote and walk out on my own or I could leave by way of the back door and a van with no windows to a destination unknown.

So yea, she may be onto something there, you know, based on my own personal experience and all.

Blog Entries

*In my best ( but still very poor) Russian accent*

In Russia, Putin saves you the trouble and votes for you. Isn't it nice that he offers the same for our American comrades?
    Don't worry, Putin knows best!

Арте́льный горшо́к гу́ще кипи́т!
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Blog Entries

I think Alyssa and Alex Jones should go bowling sometime

That said, I have a 1 thick book of Russian proverbs issued by the DoD.

Its a fun read in a certain place

Actually, I think the Russians made Milano make that accusation.

How easily the plot thickens.

I want an investigation.

She talks about our unwillingness to pass policy that protects our election integrity. Maybe we could do voter ID everywhere so we can make sure Russians nor any other foreigner or any citizen that is not eligible to vote, actually votes in a US election. And we could allow states to clean up their voter rolls so that dead people, people who have moved out of state, felons, etc. no longer vote too. Perhaps another policy we could pass is to have states and counties cross reference their voter rolls to make sure no one is registered in more than one voting district.

I wonder if she remembers how many felons illegally voted in Minnesota when Al Franken was elected. That election was decided by 312 ballots and 1,099 felons voted. Without this fradulant election, we don't have the fiasco called Obamacare. Oh, and the night after the election, the Republican won it by 725 votes. But after a legal challenge, and a recount, it dropped to 206 votes. Eventually Franken was declared the winner and it was said he won by 312 votes. By August 12th, 2012, 111 people were convicted for voting fraudently in that race and another 66 were waiting trial.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/y...by-312-ballots

Minnesota Majority took the information to prosecutors across the state, many of whom showed no interest in pursuing it. But Minnesota law requires authorities to investigate such leads. And so far, Fund and von Spakovsky report, 177 people have been convicted -- not just accused, but convicted -- of voting fraudulently in the Senate race. Another 66 are awaiting trial. "The numbers aren't greater," the authors say, "because the standard for convicting someone of voter fraud in Minnesota is that they must have been both ineligible, and 'knowingly' voted unlawfully." The accused can get off by claiming not to have known they did anything wrong.

Yea, we have election fraud in this country and it has had a big impact. I would gladly settle for some Democrat feel good policy on Russian activism if we could get real reform and make sure that the voting public is protected from fraudulant voting by those that are not legally allowed to vote. Sadly, the evidence doesn't convince me that the Democrats really care about election integrity in this country.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Thread Information