Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IDF Says War In Gaza Approaching

Re: IDF Says War In Gaza Approaching

Cutting Edge and others should forward that blast wall image to the White house. They're considering a number of options for the southern border wall and that looks ideal for a number of reasons. Namely to repel terrorists that try to enter via that route. And the drug cartels too.

Odd that the picture said to be taken of the wall in the middle east when the graffiti painted across it says, I AM A BERLINER .

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    That’s because you keep haphazardly throwing false narratives, incorrectly captioned images, and unsubstantiated claims which you refuse to fact check on this forum. Fortunately debunking them with facts is fairly easy.

Whether it’s invisible planets, planet alignments, normal summer temperatures, fires that dwarf past fires, the endless unrest in the Middle East, snow cones, unicorns or presidents, you are proven wrong 100% of the time.
    this guy below thinks the wall is real. oh, and look he included a picture too.

no, nobody is wrong 100% of the time, not even a broken clock...

interesting article on the Wall, Blessed.

i thought they would have had it all built by now as i feel this would be a Sure Plug for the end times. the wall does a lot of things that they don't/wont advertise of course. when the Obadiah 15-18 war comes it will make it quite simple to fulfill prophecy. maybe somebody in the mideast will read this and save a few lives by getting out of there before the wall finishes.

can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by BLESSED1AmI View Post
    Cutting Edge and others should forward that blast wall image to the White house. They're considering a number of options for the southern border wall and that looks ideal for a number of reasons. Namely to repel terrorists that try to enter via that route. And the drug cartels too.

Odd that the picture said to be taken of the wall in the middle east when the graffiti painted across it says, I AM A BERLINER .
    Trump may have gotten some ideas from israel or the cutting edge regarding how to deal with border security.

and yes i hope they are reading some Good Dispensational news sites like cutting edge. it would save tons of money on National Security and give better Intelligence feeds than the president is getting now. cutting edge is rarely wrong, and neither am i. mostly The Mockers complain over minor stuff...however i am 'big picture', what are the 'big moves' this week, kind of guy.

carefully read my stuff as i am constantly updating my End Times Intelligence to fit the latest domestic and foreign news of the day. if it affects us Prophetically, then John777 has it on the Front Burner.

>>>I AM A BERLINER

sorry, no idea.

we have graphiti where i live, and much of it has meaning only too the artist.

edit, oh and thanks again Blessed. feel free to jump in any time, you seem to have a feel for the End Times and what is going on. it is hard for me to keep up with all this stuff, it Blows in Daily now. and i still have to fit the Prophetic view in with it accurately.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

Well John I never thought I’d say it but your prophecies are less accurate than a broken clock

By a factor of two

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    this guy below thinks the wall is real. oh, and look he included a picture too.

no, nobody is wrong 100% of the time, not even a broken clock...

interesting article on the Wall, Blessed.

i thought they would have had it all built by now as i feel this would be a Sure Plug for the end times. the wall does a lot of things that they don't/wont advertise of course. when the Obadiah 15-18 war comes it will make it quite simple to fulfill prophecy. maybe somebody in the mideast will read this and save a few lives by getting out of there before the wall finishes.

can only hope.

Trump may have gotten some ideas from israel or the cutting edge regarding how to deal with border security.

and yes i hope they are reading some Good Dispensational news sites like cutting edge. it would save tons of money on National Security and give better Intelligence feeds than the president is getting now. cutting edge is rarely wrong, and neither am i. mostly The Mockers complain over minor stuff...however i am 'big picture', what are the 'big moves' this week, kind of guy.

carefully read my stuff as i am constantly updating my End Times Intelligence to fit the latest domestic and foreign news of the day. if it affects us Prophetically, then John777 has it on the Front Burner.

>>>I AM A BERLINER

sorry, no idea.

we have graphiti where i live, and much of it has meaning only too the artist.

edit, oh and thanks again Blessed. feel free to jump in any time, you seem to have a feel for the End Times and what is going on. it is hard for me to keep up with all this stuff, it Blows in Daily now. and i still have to fit the Prophetic view in with it accurately.
    You're welcome.
    It is an awesome time to be alive to witness the history that's unfurled thus far in my lifetime. I'm not afraid. More like fascinated to see what's next. Though I will say I'd like to live to be at least 100. A century of living then and now to that, for my life at least, final outcome. Whatever it may be would be quite the rewarding experience.

Watching the contemporary news, the only channel reporting that I trust is One America News Network. They're straight unadulterated news. And I try to catch the beginning of the 700 Club broadcast. They start their program with quite a long news segment and often relate it to Biblical scriptures.
    Watching the news as it seems to meet those scriptures prophecy is fascinating.
    "Every country has the government it deserves." Joseph de Maistre
    "Bureaucracy is a challenge to be overcome by a righteous attitude, tolerance for stupidity and a bulldozer when necessary."Bernie O'Hara

Quote Originally Posted by BLESSED1AmI View Post
    You're welcome.
    It is an awesome time to be alive to witness the history that's unfurled thus far in my lifetime. I'm not afraid. More like fascinated to see what's next. Though I will say I'd like to live to be at least 100. A century of living then and now to that, for my life at least, final outcome. Whatever it may be would be quite the rewarding experience.

Watching the contemporary news, the only channel reporting that I trust is One America News Network. They're straight unadulterated news. And I try to catch the beginning of the 700 Club broadcast. They start their program with quite a long news segment and often relate it to Biblical scriptures.
    Watching the news as it seems to meet those scriptures prophecy is fascinating.
    One America News Network....

thanks for the recommendation. appears to be Good Source Material.

we had a thread back in the day regarding where to find the 'true real news'. well i have plenty of sources, bleeding edge stuff.

eh, the mockers didn't like my sources, so i pestered them on where the 'true real news' was. well they just didn't know or wouldn't say, so there you go we either have the answers or are looking for someone who does.

you appear to have Some answers and that's good.

Well John I never thought I’d say it but your prophecies are less accurate than a broken clock

By a factor of two
    well now you said it.

...coming soon a New Prophetic Initiative.

boldly going where no other bible forum prophet has been before.

blessings.
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

Boldly go where no prophet has gone before? Isn't that a bit of an insult to the **real** Prophets in the Bible, especially the ones who suffered horrible physical abuse? I think you should take that statement back.

Just so you know John, calling out a false prophecy is not the definition of "mocking."

Get one right and I'll repent and say you are half as accurate as a broken clock?
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Boldly go where no prophet has gone before? Isn't that a bit of an insult to the **real** Prophets in the Bible, especially the ones who suffered horrible physical abuse? I think you should take that statement back.

Just so you know John, calling out a false prophecy is not the definition of "mocking."

Get one right and I'll repent and say you are half as accurate as a broken clock?
    fixed it...

ok.

actually i would rather be wrong and wish you all a Wonderful Life...

May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind be always at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face;
    the rains fall soft upon your fields
    and until we meet again,
    may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

is that better Keck. and why stop there, perhaps some 'health and wealth preaching' to end the day?

Blog Entries

well amen Fenris.

and i Don't make my stuff up. occasional minor mistakes maybe, but Easy Fixes...
    You might no make stuff up, but you recklessly pass on other people's made up stuff. Why do you want this unreliable reputation John? Nothing you have 'predicted' has come to pass. Not one thing.

Repeating you make 'occasional mistakes' over and over again does not make it true. We've all been here long enough to witness all the bologna you pass on from your 'sources' is all false.

So why do you do this without at least fact-checking? Are you that gullible?
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

fixed it...

There is only one definition for prophet:

1. proph·et

/ˈpräfət/

noun

noun: prophet; plural noun: prophets; plural noun: Prophets; plural noun: the Prophets

1. a person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God.

That's not you.

Although it could be you if you actually posted something relevant and applicable from the Bible in context rather than proclaiming You Tube shamans.

You might no make stuff up, but you recklessly pass on other people's made up stuff. Why do you want this unreliable reputation John? Nothing you have 'predicted' has come to pass. Not one thing.

Repeating you make 'occasional mistakes' over and over again does not make it true. We've all been here long enough to witness all the bologna you pass on from your 'sources' is all false.

So why do you do this without at least fact-checking? Are you that gullible?
    i don't need to make stuff up.

there is so much stuff out there that is Over the Top...i couldn't make it up...

i am not that Good, not even close. so no, i just have a Very Long List of stuff that i teach and share to the Unlearned Masses over the years.

all the true stuff i have predicted, will come to pass. the war in the Gaza: Will get hot. i have known about the 'Blast Wall' for a long time and recently told a friend that i can't tell people everything i know or their minds would disengage into a kind of 'cognitive dissonance' which we have discussed before.

easy to tell Keck when you reach that threshold, that is why i tend to only throw one or two new things a week out there to you all. even at that, most think i am writing fantasy, science fiction or worse.

still need to write the forum thread on Trump and his monarchical reign over America and the North American Union. but i have to do it on a 'Slow Week' of news and probably in Controversial. prolly better to forget everything else and just write the thing, yes some of it will come from cutting edge, but the monarchy thing is my own thought. wish i could find just one other person writing about it, but can't. so it is going to the Special Forums so the Search Engines can't find it...i don't want/need the publicity. wouldn't know how to handle it anyway.

ok fact checking and gullibility. gullibility is something we all are, at least i listen and correct my gullibles one at a time. fact checking is tougher, staying on the cutting edge reservation of web sites helps me bundles, other times i just wanna finish a post and move on to something else and depend on others etc.

You know what John, just when I thought you couldn't get any more bizarre you go ahead and prove me wrong.

Not only do you appear to post little more than a relentless stream of drivel backed by nothing more than an assurance that a bunch of kooks and nutjobs insist it's true, but now you're saying you know so much and can't release it because our poor ickle minds couldn't cope with it. Ahhhhh.... so you're not only inaccurate but you've now added pretentious to the list.

I wonder why so many people think you're writing fantasy. Perhaps it's because you do little more than repeat yourself endlessly as if that made it true. You brush off criticisms with more repetition that everything you say is true. Well, you know, except the parts that aren't. Yes, you make mistakes. Quite a lot of them, it would seem. Sadly they don't stop you from posting ever-more drivel from the same discredited sources. At what point do you conclude that your preferred nutjobs are little more than theological sounding versions of Chicken Little, running around insisting that the sky is falling and pointing at any data point they can find to conclude it's all going south and fast?

By the way, when you get mocked for posting endless drivel that doesn't come to pass, for posting stuff that's demonstrably false, you don't get to claim that you're being persecuted just like Jesus said his people would be. You're being called out because what you're posting looks like a tidal wave of drivel from people who look more like the false prophets Jesus warned us would appear.

Blog Entries

Well John, I really don’t have a threshold, remember I was an analyst for the intel community. I wasn’t allowed to have a threshold while safeguarding your right to be endlessly spew false narratives.

I actually had a desk partner kinda like you in those days - he worked on the SSM (surface to surface missile) desk. Well except he had a sense of humor. Every time the Soviet’s would transmit a fire mission for a FROG, SCUD or SCALEBOARD, he would loudly play an audio tape of Slim Pickens arming the nuke in the BUFF bay and then the ending song. It was hilarious.

He used to calculate whether the thermite charges under the magnesium floors in our building would fry us first or the incoming HE rounds from the 203mm SP battery 12 clicks away would blow us to smitherines first in case of a major security breach.

Hey, it was the Cold War, the balloon could have gone up at any time. Things heated up on several occasions, to the point the newbies would be whimpering in the corners (with a little morbid encouragement from us).

So really, having lived through that, your stuff is doomsday light. Fluff. Now if your stuff was actually Biblical, I would treat it differently, but nothing you spout here is. And don’t go down the “none of the wicked will understand” crap, I am one of the Elect of Christ so that dog don’t hunt in my domain.

What I think you need is a few lessons in discernment. Separate the horse dung from the dingleberries, as it were.

Despite all that I still like you.

Thread Information