Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IDF Says War In Gaza Approaching

IDF Says War In Gaza Approaching

IDF Says War In Gaza Approaching Communities Near Strip Could Be Evacuated..

A senior army official warned Thursday morning that Israel was nearing a full-blown military confrontation in the Gaza Strip after hundreds of rockets were launched overnight by Palestinian terror groups, adding that the government could begin evacuating communities near the coastal enclave in preparation.

“We are rapidly nearing a confrontation,” the IDF senior officer said, speaking on condition of anonymity. “Hamas is making serious mistakes, and we may have to make it clear after four years that this path doesn’t yield any results for it and isn’t worth it.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-sa...-be-evacuated/

Jude
    ​“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

~ Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Re: IDF Says War In Gaza Approaching

Yep. It’s what Hamas does
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

May we all join our prayers for the people of Israel and Gaza too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLESSED1AmI View Post
    May we all join our prayers for the people of Israel and Gaza too.
    Amen to that. .

Blog Entries

You know what I don't understand? Everyone calls attacks on Israel's border "protests."

You don't protest with missiles, grenades, Molotov cocktails and other deadly weapons. They've been under near constant attack for so many years it could make you cry and the restraint they've shown so far has been incredible. Simply unbelievable.

I wouldn't blame them one bit if they responded fully to the war that been waged against them for all of these years.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    You know what I don't understand? Everyone calls attacks on Israel's border "protests."

You don't protest with missiles, grenades, Molotov cocktails and other deadly weapons. They've been under near constant attack for so many years it could make you cry and the restraint they've shown so far has been incredible. Simply unbelievable.

I wouldn't blame them one bit if they responded fully to the war that been waged against them for all of these years.
    I know we wouldn’t put up with it.

your right Brian, and pretty soon Israel will 'protest', it will be the end of all these protests. check out isaiah 17 and the demise of damascus and psalm 83, these protests will allow israel to dwell safely in the land.

but not for long.

the next trip is ezekial 38 where the russians decide to grab some oil.

blessings.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    your right Brian, and pretty soon Israel will 'protest', it will be the end of all these protests. check out isaiah 17 and the demise of damascus and psalm 83, these protests will allow israel to dwell safely in the land.

but not for long.

the next trip is ezekial 38 where the russians decide to grab some oil.

blessings.
    Not necessary. All he had to do is go to the End Times forum where I obliterated your Psalm 83 false narrative.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

When tens of thousands of military age men approach an international border and attack the soldiers guarding it, it's usually called an "attempted invasion".
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    When tens of thousands of military age men approach an international border and attack the soldiers guarding it, it's usually called an "attempted invasion".
    amen Fenris.

they are practicing for the Psalm 83-Obadiah 15-18 war, which may happen fairly soon.

i can't see israel forever just waiting to be attacked and allowing itself to be surrounded by all of these thousands of missiles, that seemingly get shot off for whatever reason.

can you see Trump running a country like that. ...the times of the Gentiles is about Dispensationally over anyway. regime change is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Not necessary. All he had to do is go to the End Times forum where I obliterated your Psalm 83 false narrative.
    not even close.

you obliterated nothing actually. what you did was copy/paste someones opinion regarding the fast approaching Psalm 83 war.

and there is a lot of controversy surrounding this war...just like any other Future Bible Prophecy. hmmm like the Rapture to pick one.

as i told Fenris: Israel is going to move on this one. the Palestinians are going to be history, as well as any nation surrounding Israel and attacking in the near future. Damascus is done, Isaiah 17 predicted that thousands of years ago...very cutting edge prophecy.

i will include some cutting edge reports regarding the demise of the palestinians...

THE COMING PROPHESIED ANNIHILATION OF THE PALESTINIANS -- TODAY'S HOUSE OF ESAU
    Subtitle: Obadiah 15-18 foretells the annihilation by fire of an entire nation, the House of Esau. Israel possesses the "Weapon of Fire" that could fulfill this prophecy precisely!

it seems that they will take no warnings regarding this (and neither will you for that matter)...

SPECIAL WARNING: AS WE REPORT ON HOW THE ANNIHILATION OF THE PALESTINIANS IS ABOUT TO OCCUR, IN COMPLETE FULFILLMENT OF OBADIAH, WE TAKE NO PLEASURE IN THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. WE FEEL AS THE BIBLE SAYS, "For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD" [Ezekiel 18:32]

snip

Since September, 2000, Cutting Edge has taught a very controversial truth: that the real reason Israel is strategically withdrawing from her Biblically mandated lands is that she is removing her Jewish settlers from harm's way in the Gaza and the West Bank so that she can annihilate the Palestinians in fulfillment of Obadiah 15-18.

the above statements start to prove the coming Psalm 83 war, but there is more...

for almost 20 years cutting edge has been warning and writing about this and much more, but it is a lot more fun to call them 'nut jobs and whackos'. so my warning will fall on Deaf Ears as usual...

"But on Mount Zion [in Jerusalem] there shall be deliverance [for those who escape], and it shall be holy; and the house of Jacob shall possess its [own former] possessions. The house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame , but the house of Esau shall be stubble; they shall kindle and burn them and consume them, and there shall be no survivor of the house of Esau, for the Lord has spoken it." [Obadiah 17-18]

Picture of Israel's Blast Wall

Israel possesses the incredibly advanced "Fuel Air Bomb" that could carry out this kind of annihilation.

The Fuel Air Bomb was devastatingly used during the Gulf War. In fact, one of the most vivid pictures taken of that war depict a miles-long column of Iraqi vehicles that was totally annihilated, and blackened, by the Fuel-Air bomb. Every person in every vehicle was not only killed, their bodies were charred and blackened beyond belief. News reports said that over 1,500 Iraqi tanks, armored vehicles, jeeps, ambulances, trucks, and automobiles were annihilated by these Fuel-Air bombs. The soldiers operating these vehicles were totally annihilated in seconds, and their bodies were charred and blackened beyond belief.

A Fuel-Air bomb operates very simply. "Fuel-air explosives form highly gaseous mixtures which, when detonated, produce much more blast than fire. For their size and weight, they provide a much larger blast than any other weapon except for nuclear devices; in fact, the blast can mimic a small nuclear explosion ... Some are launched from aircraft, others from helicopters or ground vehicles."

However, the major problem with the Fuel Air Bomb is that its outward blast must be contained by a blast wall so that Jews living in close proximity to Palestinians will not be killed. In September, 2000, in NEWS1422, I stated that, before an action like this could be carried out, some device had to be built to physically separate Jewish from Palestinian peoples. Listen:

"... a military commander would want to pull 100% of his own people out of the targeted areas just before he began his annihilating action. From my experience in U.S. Military Intelligence, I can tell you that an analyst would be looking for just this kind of action to occur, thinking that, when minority citizens are pulled out of the targeted cities and towns, this action would be a signal that large-scale attack was imminent. Thus, it was with severe trepidation when I read that Barak and his Cabinet had ordered the Israeli Defense Force to be finished with their preparations for "physical separation" between Arab and Jew by November 15, the very date Arafat is supposedly going to announce Palestinian Statehood. If this "physical separation" involves the forcible removal of minority Jewish citizens from majority Arab villages and cities, you can be fairly sure that the annihilating war of Obadiah 15-18 is about to commence."

In early, 2005, Israel's Prime Minister Sharon began the process of physically removing Jewish settlers from Gaza Strip, sending a shock wave of disbelief that a former War Hero General could "betray" Israel. Of course, he was not traitorous against Israel, but he was simply carrying out exactly what we predicted, above, in September, 2000.

We said, in September, 2000:

"If this 'physical separation' involves the forcible removal of minority Jewish citizens from majority Arab villages and cities, you can be fairly sure that the annihilating war of Obadiah 15-18 is about to commence."
    Please click here to see on a map where Israel's blast walls have been built -- http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../fencemap.html

Today, that blast wall is nearly complete.

Today, the list of countries recognizing the non-existent Palestinian State continues to grow, bringing a related prophecy to bear.

"They (Edom - Palestinians) shall call its nobles to proclaim the kingdom, but nothing shall be there, and all its princes shall be no more." (Isaiah 34:12)
    Today, the prophetic clock is ticking, bringing the fulfillment of Obadiah 15-18 and of Isaiah 34 closer to reality than ever before. Christian, "look up, for your Redemption draweth nigh"!
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

Speaking of cutting and pasting that is all you do John. Without even researching the claims.

You have yet to provide a Scriptual exegesis to support your cut and pasted false prophecies

Like the wild fires
    Like the lunar eclipses
    Like the planet that was supposed to knock us out of orbit
    Like the planet alignments last year
    Like the planet alignments this year “over the pyramids.”
    Like that “triple digit heat” garbage
    Like that false narrative Trump is royalty

It just goes on and on and on - all of them false.

So I will ask again

Please provide a sound Scriptual exegesis for all these claims.

We abide by the Word of God, not false prophets who can’t even string two verses together in context. So until then you are just spitting onto the wind and wasting the valuable time the Lord has given you.

Aaaand lol the Palestinians are asking that Israel be kicked out out of the UN. You can't make this stuff up.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Aaaand lol the Palestinians are asking that Israel be kicked out out of the UN. You can't make this stuff up.
    I’m surprised they don’t want to be on the human rights commission.

Like Iran.

well amen Fenris.

and i Don't make my stuff up. occasional minor mistakes maybe, but Easy Fixes...

Israel/Palestine are hard to read at times, it seems that lately this may be...repeat May Be another Prophetic BIG ONE...

Joel C. Rosenberg's Blog

UPDATED: Israel and Gaza moving towards full-blown war. Hamas breaks cease-fire. 200+ rockets and mortars fired at Israel since Wednesday night. 11 Israeli civilians injured. IDF retaliating. Palestinians in Gaza suffering under Hamas tyranny. Here’s the latest. #PleasePray

(Jerusalem, Israel) — Pray it doesn’t happen. Pray that civilians on both sides of the border are spared the horror. But all signs suggest a major new war is about to erupt between Israel and Hamas and other terrorists in Gaza.

It has been exactly four years since the last full-scale war between Israel and the terrorists of the Gaza Strip. In August of 2014 (the month my family and I moved to Israel), some 4,594 rockets and mortar rounds were fired at civilians in the Jewish State by Hamas and its allies. The Israeli military retaliated fiercely, bombarding the Strip with hundreds of strikes on terrorist facilities. IDF ground forces made numerous incursions into the Strip. In the end, Israeli chose not to launch a complete invasion and occupation of the Strip, but many on both sides of the border suffered and great damage was caused during the conflict.

Since then, a shaky truce has persisted. The Egyptian government of President el-Sisi deserves credit for actively working behind the scenes to persuade Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other terror groups to stand down. https://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.c...me-minister-c/

note, i do print other expert's opinnion at it holds tons more weight than my own.

also a Lot of Bible is thrown in with pictures and video. doesn't matter though...

the more i write, the more laughter/mocking is produced. i can explain the Bible all you want, but you need Eyes to See.

be blessed.

Re: Gaza's Long War Against Israel

Gaza's Long War Against Israel..

Since Wednesday night, Hamas has launched more than 150 rockets at Israel from the Gaza strip, killing one person and injuring 19 others. In response, the IDF targeted over 150 terrorist targets.

Hamas exclusively aims to kill and maim civilians in Israel, and Hamas rockets have repeatedly landed in or near kindergartens in southern Israeli border communities. Targeting civilians indiscriminately is a war crime, but no one in the international community is rushing to condemn Hamas for it.

The irony is that this month marks 13 years since Israel unilaterally withdrew from the Gaza Strip. Israel pulled out its entire military, along with the 8,500 Israeli civilians who had built communities there.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/n...809-story.html

Jude
    ​“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

~ Mark Twain

Thread Information