Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mass Animal Deaths for 2018

Re: HyperAlarming' Study Shows Massive Insect Loss

II Peter 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Jude
    A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminim[U
    um;3474459]Opening day of deer archery season happened Monday here in Alabama. Lot's of animal deaths and completely natural.
    well PB this insect problem is not 'natural'

and neither a Laughing Matter either...

So what to do? Well, call Darpa. ....so i did, and they came up with new 'insects'. and the Globalists love it...

October 16, 2018
    New DARPA Doomsday Tech Suggests Warfare Of The Future May Use Insects To Exterminate Opponents Of The New World Order

- Death By Insect Bite May Be Globalists Preferred Way To Covertly Kill Patriots In The Future

well gotta say that Keck's super Flyswatter better be good, huh? well he thinks so.

lets dig in...

Imagine sitting comfortably in your own home one morning in the not so distant future, eating breakfast while catching up with the latest independent news that hasn't yet been censored and purged online when suddenly and without warning, a flying bug sized smaller than a fly sets upon you and bites you.

Thinking nothing before swatting it away, you settle in for your normal day of fighting against tyranny, never ending corporate wars for profit and government corruption yet before noon, you start feeling terribly, a fever setting in along with a horrific cough and headache. And with it being flu season, you figure you'd just come down with something nasty and decide to go home and try to sleep it off.

By the time your wife or husband comes home and finds you in a sweaty heap, you've lost all sense of balance, unable to walk on your own with a strange rash starting to develop all over your body. But a quick trip to the hospital is too late. According to the doctor's at the emergency room, you've fallen sudden victim to an unknown deadly illness, but one that seems to be hitting more and more people across America. Your partner, not quite the 'inquiring type', never does figure out that it was only hitting 'dissidents' across America.

And while such a scenario may seem totally far fetched if not impossible, this October 5th story from Science reports that DARPA right now is in the development process of artificial insects that could do just that.

http://allnewspipeline.com/DARPA_Fut...ng_Insects.php

gotta love all news pipe eh? well they are a bit like Cutting Edge Org, always on top of what the Globalists are up to. but in the end they promise you a Better world under Lucifer.

blessings.
    Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

Re: Mass Animal Deaths for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    II Peter 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Jude
    Matthew 24:11

and many false prophets will arise, and will lead many astray.

Re: Mass Animal Deaths for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Matthew 24:11

and many false prophets will arise, and will lead many astray.
    amen Keck

we don't want any Stray sheep here.

II Peter 3:1

Jude
    Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Jude
    All bear species are scavengers by nature. The pic of the bear by the garbage barrel is just a bear doing what a bear does. The other pics are of a bear going through the shedding of his winter coat , or molting. Yeah... He's a little underweight, but have you ever shaved your dog for the summer ? They look like an alien. Same principle.

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    well PB this insect problem is not 'natural'

and neither a Laughing Matter either...

So what to do? Well, call Darpa. ....so i did, and they came up with new 'insects'. and the Globalists love it...

October 16, 2018
    New DARPA Doomsday Tech Suggests Warfare Of The Future May Use Insects To Exterminate Opponents Of The New World Order

- Death By Insect Bite May Be Globalists Preferred Way To Covertly Kill Patriots In The Future

well gotta say that Keck's super Flyswatter better be good, huh? well he thinks so.

lets dig in...

Imagine sitting comfortably in your own home one morning in the not so distant future, eating breakfast while catching up with the latest independent news that hasn't yet been censored and purged online when suddenly and without warning, a flying bug sized smaller than a fly sets upon you and bites you.

Thinking nothing before swatting it away, you settle in for your normal day of fighting against tyranny, never ending corporate wars for profit and government corruption yet before noon, you start feeling terribly, a fever setting in along with a horrific cough and headache. And with it being flu season, you figure you'd just come down with something nasty and decide to go home and try to sleep it off.

By the time your wife or husband comes home and finds you in a sweaty heap, you've lost all sense of balance, unable to walk on your own with a strange rash starting to develop all over your body. But a quick trip to the hospital is too late. According to the doctor's at the emergency room, you've fallen sudden victim to an unknown deadly illness, but one that seems to be hitting more and more people across America. Your partner, not quite the 'inquiring type', never does figure out that it was only hitting 'dissidents' across America.

And while such a scenario may seem totally far fetched if not impossible, this October 5th story from Science reports that DARPA right now is in the development process of artificial insects that could do just that.

http://allnewspipeline.com/DARPA_Fut...ng_Insects.php

gotta love all news pipe eh? well they are a bit like Cutting Edge Org, always on top of what the Globalists are up to. but in the end they promise you a Better world under Lucifer.

blessings.
    First it was the insecticides that were going to kill us all by default because all insect life was dying and it worked from the bottom of the food chain up. That was corrected and things are better. I don't know where you live... but I promise you there is no insect problem where I live. In fact, there are more ants, bees, creepy crawley's, and things that fly than I can recall. Including honeybee's.

Concerning deadly insects. The mosquito is the world champ in killing people at over 1 million per year. Malaria, Dinque , West Nile, Bone Crusher, Yellow Fever, and many more diseases have taken their toll. And yes, there are plenty of ACTUAL descriptions of horrible deaths out there to read about. My point is why do you obsess over something that hasn't happened when we know there are things that are happening ? But hey, what fun would that be , right ?

Jude
    Those photos were taken by a photographer who had an agenda to use them to show the effect of global warming. However experts have said there is no way to know if this bear is a victim to global warming. The bears emaciated condition could be caused by a number of factors. Age, disease or injury can account for it's condition. That's all part of normal wildlife existence.

Here is a news article that exposes the photographers deceptive purpose for the photo. Interesting that the photographer said they would do it again if given the chance.

Part of fake news .... move along ..... nothing to see.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Quote Originally Posted by Old man View Post
    Those photos were taken by a photographer who had an agenda to use them to show the effect of global warming. However experts have said there is no way to know if this bear is a victim to global warming. The bears emaciated condition could be caused by a number of factors. Age, disease or injury can account for it's condition. That's all part of normal wildlife existence.

Here is a news article that exposes the photographers deceptive purpose for the photo. Interesting that the photographer said they would do it again if given the chance.

Part of fake news .... move along ..... nothing to see.
    It's not limited to polar bears..

Massive die-off of sea creatures from California to Alaska — Animals starving as food chains continue to collapse — Mass starvation events plague West Coast — Scientist: “Felt like I was doing nothing but counting dead animals”

http://enenews.com/massive-die-off-o...-was-doing-not

Most people I've talked to on the street don't remember what happened at Fukushima in 2011.. Every day since that event 400 tons of radioactive waste goes into the Pacific Ocean with no end in sight.. 400 tons X 365 days X 8 years =

If this one event alone isn't evidence that the Lord is coming soon i don't know what is.. and we all know there are other signs abounding all around us..

Israel becoming a nation in 1948 was a huge sign but it seems most have forgotten that as well..

Jude

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Blog Entries

Massive die-off of sea creatures from California to Alaska — Animals starving as food chains continue to collapse — Mass starvation events plague West Coast — Scientist: “Felt like I was doing nothing but counting dead animals”

Most people I've talked to on the street don't remember what happened at Fukushima in 2011.. Every day since that event 400 tons of radioactive waste goes into the Pacific Ocean with no end in sight.. 400 tons X 365 days X 8 years =

If this one event alone isn't evidence that the Lord is coming soon i don't know what is.. and we all know there are other signs abounding all around us..

Israel becoming a nation in 1948 was a huge sign but it seems most have forgotten that as well..

Jude
    I am sorry Jude but that is nonsense.
    400 tons x 365 x 8 = 1,168.000 tons

Do you really think there was that quantity of radioactive material in Fukushima BEFORE the event? Are you claiming someone keeps adding more material?
    Please stop and consider before you post something which is clearly wrong.

What I think you are confusing is that there has been around 300,000 tons of radioactive water, that is water which has a dosage of radioactive materials in it which has been flushed into the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    I am sorry Jude but that is nonsense.
    400 tons x 365 x 8 = 1,168.000 tons

Do you really think there was that quantity of radioactive material in Fukushima BEFORE the event? Are you claiming someone keeps adding more material?
    Please stop and consider before you post something which is clearly wrong.

What I think you are confusing is that there has been around 300,000 tons of radioactive water, that is water which has a dosage of radioactive materials in it which has been flushed into the sea.
    Mind blowing isn't it? Unlike Chernobyl there are 3 hot nuclear reactors at Fukushima that haven't been covered by concrete.. because they haven't been able to locate the cores..

Japan Times: Now 400 tons a day of toxic water is estimated to be entering Pacific from Fukushima plant; 100 more tons per day than what Tepco had claimed — Asahi: Leakage of radioactive material “becoming serious”

http://enenews.com/japan-times-now-4...-is-becoming-s

Jude

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Blog Entries

Jude
    Jude, did you read Old Man's post to you. The man who took the photo of this bear used the photo for deceptive purposes and that is proven, yet you keep try to claim this is a sign of the times. I've been looking at Hosea 1 as you claim is associated with all of this. I've read it several times and cannot find an association between the passage and this bear let alone the other claims you've made.

I appreciate your ministry here as a member who keeps us informed about the underground and persecuted churches around the world. That's something that we all be discussing.

Jude, your "news" many times causes people to follow you merely to refute you and sometimes mock you and it brings in another member who urges you on in an unhealthy manner not to support you but to mock anyone who refutes your claims.

It's all one big circle that is fruitless here.

I'm asking that you please, please investigate the credibility of your sources before you post them here.

One moderator has just told you that the polar bear photo is not credible and shown you proof and you have just continued in adding to the claim. Please fact check the credibility of your sources.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post
    Jude, did you read Old Man's post to you. The man who took the photo of this bear used the photo for deceptive purposes and that is proven, yet you keep try to claim this is a sign of the times. I've been looking at Hosea 1 as you claim is associated with all of this. I've read it several times and cannot find an association between the passage and this bear let alone the other claims you've made.

I appreciate your ministry here as a member who keeps us informed about the underground and persecuted churches around the world. That's something that we all be discussing.

Jude, your "news" many times causes people to follow you merely to refute you and sometimes mock you and it brings in another member who urges you on in an unhealthy manner not to support you but to mock anyone who refutes your claims.

It's all one big circle that is fruitless here.

I'm asking that you please, please investigate the credibility of your sources before you post them here.

One moderator has just told you that the polar bear photo is not credible and shown you proof and you have just continued in adding to the claim. Please fact check the credibility of your sources.
    i did read Old Mans post Jane did you read my reply?

Jude

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Blog Entries

Mind blowing isn't it? Unlike Chernobyl there are 3 hot nuclear reactors at Fukushima that haven't been covered by concrete.. because they haven't been able to locate the cores..

Japan Times: Now 400 tons a day of toxic water is estimated to be entering Pacific from Fukushima plant; 100 more tons per day than what Tepco had claimed — Asahi: Leakage of radioactive material “becoming serious”

Jude
    Not really. It isn't radioactive material as you stated, but simply toxic water. The question is the amount of radioactivity in the water.
    Also this is dated to 2013. This leak is stated as having been plugged that year.

Perhaps dig to get real information instead of surface froth?

Blog Entries

i did read Old Mans post Jane did you read my reply?

Jude

Yes, Jude, I did.

Since your posting of these links, I myself, have done some digging about these mass deaths.

• They've been going on for hundreds of years - probably more. I could only find documentation back to the 1700's.
    • There have been some logical answers and some logical questions as to why this happens. It seems to happen more frequently and then less frequently.
    • Most scientists are claiming, with prejudice, that it is because mankind is polluting the world. In a few cases that might be true, but not nearly all. In many cases, it's been trauma, natural disasters, poisoning from natural sources unrelated to humanity, and then the unknown reasons. Many scientists are just reaching for answers to support their views. Not very scientific.
    • And then there are what I call the Christian alarmists who want to make EVERTHING as "sign of the times". They do not look for any natural or environmental cause - they jump, without research, into the "God is doing this to get mankind's attention" cry. Not very wise.

All I am asking is that you understand that not every unexplainable event is a sign that Christ is returning soon. There have been unusual things happening for centuries and Christ has not returned as of yet. Although I believe with all my heart that he is.

God is not slow as some count slowness said Peter in the Bible. He is tarrying so that all can hear the gospel.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Jude
    as you know Jude, i am a fan and a supporter of your posts.

if anything..

if anything, they are on the Mild Side.

yep, no kidding. generally i save the harder League Balls for Contro, but suffice it to say, that what has been posted on Fukushima is Vanilla...

repeat: Vanilla.

but we have to be 'nice' on the Forum, so when Jude warns you concerning things, it is all Cold Hard Reality.

i may have to do a Real Thread on Fukushima, but it would not be this side of the forum...

why?

For one, this problem was not an 'Accident'.

Period.

you heard right the first time, basically the Japenese were sold out by the Elite at Fukushima...should never have happened.

but why don't we get it? why can't anyone think a little deeper and see how ridiculous this whole situation is? ....

um, not that hard folks...but i am Not going to hold my breath on that one. sure you all gonna say that Everything is a Big Accident.

sure a 'Big Accident' just like WW1, 2, and 3, throw in 911 or Pearl Harbor...guess we just can't help ourselves.

ugh.

blessings.

Edit, actually 'we can help ourselves'. you all know what is going down, and could prolly write my posts. i have confidence in you. figure out 'my riddle': what really happened and is happening at Fukushima.

many of you are lots smarter than me anyway, go ahead and take a stab. you prolly be right. a lot of Evil out there for hints, and guess what Perilous times are coming. huh? what's that.

'that' is your Bible.

again Blessings, gotta run to work soon. or go ahead and prove this 'dumb farmer' wrong. doesn't matter, what matter is The Truth to christians, amen?

great!

Edit 2, or we can just follow the rules and call John777 a 'Wing nut and a Kook'

go ahead. or maybe dumber than a box of ....

that's fine. i just enjoy the Truth, especially when the Sleeping Church wakes up and starts Growling.

remember the Reformation, Martin Luther........well that was 500 years ago.

um, a bit too long ago. we Can do it again. and again. as long as it takes and even Longer.

Thread Information