Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mass Animal Deaths for 2018

Blog Entries

Re: Mass Animal Deaths for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post
    There is a universe of difference between discussing the actual prophecy of the Bible and purporting things and people who have nothing to do with what the Bible says to be actual prophecy.

There is a difference in taking one's Bible out and opening up to actual prophecy and copying links from dubious writers and throwing it out to be truth and NOT connecting it to the actual Bible.

There is a difference in quoting actual biblical prophecy - biblical as in from the Bible and quoting world leaders who use the word, "martyr" and claiming them to be prophets.

Oh, and this statement?

It's not in the Bible.

I'm done in this thread and all threads like them. I tried....I honest to goodness tried.

C'est la vie.
    At this point the best thing to do is not feed the trolls. Cant talk talk about anything without one of these two popping up with either fake news, deceptive narratives of false prophecies

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    At this point the best thing to do is not feed the trolls. Can’t talk talk about anything without one of these two popping up with either fake news, deceptive narratives of false prophecies
    oh?

so now we are 'Trolls'.

whatever happened to 'kooks and Wingnuts'.

but whatever, if you are in the Minority Opinion Jude, then that is the kind of 'Deplorable' you are. you really need to 'go along to get along' if i hear them right.

well, this is my reply in one astute sentence...

Noah warned before the Flood, today we Warn before the Sudden Destruction.

blessings brother Jude, we win in the End. 2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

It's not in the Bible.

I'm done in this thread and all threads like them. I tried....I honest to goodness tried.

C'est la vie.
    well Jayne, i like your Writing, sorry to see you go.

End Time Signs not in the Bible? hmmm. Guess they shouted that at Noah too, yeah he was 'all wet' before the Crowd was. generally the Crowd is Always Wrong...

i found this picture of Noah's ark, kinda says all along what we support...

just don't like it appearing as a thumbnail. maybe i can find something better. Edit, interesting it fixed itself, very 'End Timey' eh?

really simple concept, and kinda like Noah's flood or anything else in scripture.

blessings.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    The church is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Not be consumed by false end times prophecies.
    perhaps this picture will say what PB has been preaching here...

http://www.tribulation.com/images/tgtprop7.jpg

agreed PB, evangelism is needed. it is not enuf to be aware of what is coming...

and it IS coming.

but what can we do about it, till we can't do anymore?

blessings.

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    perhaps this picture will say what PB has been preaching here...

http://www.tribulation.com/images/tgtprop7.jpg

agreed PB, evangelism is needed. it is not enuf to be aware of what is coming...

and it IS coming.

but what can we do about it, till we can't do anymore?

blessings.
    please note what looks like an Apache armored helicopter, actually Nato i the military arm of the New World Order. the Globalists are well organized and understand that different specialties are needed to accomplish the 'End Game'.

world domination.

we need to illustrate this for the casual reader some time. there is a kind of 'axis of Evil', we have DC, Rome, and the tiny 'Citiy of London' inside of London England. they all do their part nicely. DC handles the military and political, Rome runs the Religious obviously, and City/London works the financial. interesting that anything in the world over 100 million dollars first must pass the city of london...........or it don't happen!

Re: HyperAlarming' Study Shows Massive Insect Loss

Yes, these disasters were and are terrible.

My point [and the point of many others] is where is the proof from the scriptures that these disasters are indicative of Christ's imminent return within the year? Wars, pestilence, disasters, and animal deaths have been going on for centuries, thousands of years even, and yes, they seem to increase as mankind develops more dangerous technology.....

….but since they have been going to for so long - where is the Biblical connection that Fukushima or Three Mile Island in the 1970's or the Rain of Dead Toads in the 1700's or the Black Plague that killed millions in Europe in the 14th century or the earthquake in China in the 16th century that killed over 800,000 people are the proof of Christ's return. If these things are signs of the end of times then, why didn't Jesus come when they happened.

I'll tell you why.

Because in the Bible, when the disciples asked Jesus about the signs of the "end" and his return, Jesus Christ, Himself, said that these things were NOT ….. NOT the end. But of the beginning of sorrows.

Jesus said, "For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."

Jesus said to not look at those things as a sign of his imminent appearance. He said these thing are just going to happen.

All I am asking is that when anyone, Jude, you, or anyone plasters these dooms-day links is that they also point concretely the text from the Bible that says that this particular event marks the "end" and the subsequent coming of Christ.

All we can say about the end of time is that we are definitely closer than yesterday.

And, in my opinion, because each day brings us closer - the main purpose of a Christian's walk is to bring people to Christ - not to "play" on message boards as some call it.
    well amen Jayne.

you are about the 'Best End Times Writer' on the board. simple and to the point.

Jesus said, "For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."
    well there you go: Bible

so now what? well how about what Trump said, he is kinda signaling the Big One coming...

Trump Blaming Fed for Next Market Crash – Dave Janda
    By Greg Hunter On October 21, 2018

Trump said, ‘I think the Fed has gone crazy. I think the Fed is making a mistake. They’re so tight with interest rates. I think the Fed has gone crazy.’ Just the other day, Trump said, ‘My biggest threat is the Fed. . . . The Fed is raising rates too fast, and it’s too independent.’ Now, wait a minute, listen to that. It’s too independent. When was the last time a president of the United States said the Fed was too independent? . . . . Banking groups, that is their priority. So, when the President says the Fed is raising rates too fast, and it’s my biggest enemy, and too independent, what he is saying is they are looking out for their own interests. They are not looking out for the interests of our country or for you or for me or for any American, and he’s right. I don’t know of any other president that has had the guts to say this.”

So, what happens next? Dr. Janda says, “Trump knew this thing was rigged to blow, the economy, the financial system, and when the right time came, he would start pointing the finger at the globalists, the Fed. I believe that’s where we are right now.”

On the Democrats taking back control of the House, Janda says the blue wave will turn into a red tsunami. One Democrat after another, including Hillary Clinton, has threatened violence if Democrats do not take back the House of Representatives. Janda says, “These are not statements from people that are in positions of power or people that are riding a blue tsunami to victory in the midterm election. These are people that are potentially drowning in a red wave, and they know it because their internals are telling them that. This is why they are acting out.”

i got to talking to a Graduate Student in Economics yesterday, they get into the nuts and bolts of how the system is Jiggered.

game is about up is what he told me. now this 'student' has worked in financial about all his life and decided to pick up his PhD...he is Not amused with what is going on.

of course i like to present a christian end times view...sure this thing is going South, the Globalists no longer have need for a United States or other Sovereign states, so they are running them down.

we will get New Countries, Laws, Borders, Currency and Religion. ...sure Religion too, as they have no need for Christianity.

in the end we are Toast. ....except....

well Except for the Rapture.

so now you see why even christians will have no need for a united states.

last one out, please turn off the lights if it still matters. and it prolly wont as the Russians 'practice on turning the lights off for us'

blessings.

Re: HyperAlarming' Study Shows Massive Insect Loss

Yes, these disasters were and are terrible.

My point [and the point of many others] is where is the proof from the scriptures that these disasters are indicative of Christ's imminent return within the year? Wars, pestilence, disasters, and animal deaths have been going on for centuries, thousands of years even, and yes, they seem to increase as mankind develops more dangerous technology.....

.but since they have been going to for so long - where is the Biblical connection that Fukushima or Three Mile Island in the 1970's or the Rain of Dead Toads in the 1700's or the Black Plague that killed millions in Europe in the 14th century or the earthquake in China in the 16th century that killed over 800,000 people are the proof of Christ's return. If these things are signs of the end of times then, why didn't Jesus come when they happened.

I'll tell you why.

Because in the Bible, when the disciples asked Jesus about the signs of the "end" and his return, Jesus Christ, Himself, said that these things were NOT .. NOT the end. But of the beginning of sorrows.

Jesus said, "For many will come in My name, saying, I am the Christ, and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."

Jesus said to not look at those things as a sign of his imminent appearance. He said these thing are just going to happen.

All I am asking is that when anyone, Jude, you, or anyone plasters these dooms-day links is that they also point concretely the text from the Bible that says that this particular event marks the "end" and the subsequent coming of Christ.

All we can say about the end of time is that we are definitely closer than yesterday.

And, in my opinion, because each day brings us closer - the main purpose of a Christian's walk is to bring people to Christ - not to "play" on message boards as some call it.
    Two signs i can think of one is the gathering of Israel in 1948..

Ezekiel 37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

and..

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

i don't know about the rest of you but there is a knowledge explosion going on today that surpasses anything else i can find in history..

Jude
    You never have to advertise a fire. Everyone comes running when there's a fire. Likewise, if your church is on fire, you will not have to advertise it. The community will already know it.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Thread Information