Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mass Animal Deaths for 2018

Blog Entries

Re: Mass Animal Deaths for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post
    There is a universe of difference between discussing the actual prophecy of the Bible and purporting things and people who have nothing to do with what the Bible says to be actual prophecy.

There is a difference in taking one's Bible out and opening up to actual prophecy and copying links from dubious writers and throwing it out to be truth and NOT connecting it to the actual Bible.

There is a difference in quoting actual biblical prophecy - biblical as in from the Bible and quoting world leaders who use the word, "martyr" and claiming them to be prophets.

Oh, and this statement?

It's not in the Bible.

I'm done in this thread and all threads like them. I tried....I honest to goodness tried.

C'est la vie.
    At this point the best thing to do is not feed the trolls. Cant talk talk about anything without one of these two popping up with either fake news, deceptive narratives of false prophecies

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    At this point the best thing to do is not feed the trolls. Can’t talk talk about anything without one of these two popping up with either fake news, deceptive narratives of false prophecies
    oh?

so now we are 'Trolls'.

whatever happened to 'kooks and Wingnuts'.

but whatever, if you are in the Minority Opinion Jude, then that is the kind of 'Deplorable' you are. you really need to 'go along to get along' if i hear them right.

well, this is my reply in one astute sentence...

Noah warned before the Flood, today we Warn before the Sudden Destruction.

blessings brother Jude, we win in the End. 2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

It's not in the Bible.

I'm done in this thread and all threads like them. I tried....I honest to goodness tried.

C'est la vie.
    well Jayne, i like your Writing, sorry to see you go.

End Time Signs not in the Bible? hmmm. Guess they shouted that at Noah too, yeah he was 'all wet' before the Crowd was. generally the Crowd is Always Wrong...

i found this picture of Noah's ark, kinda says all along what we support...

just don't like it appearing as a thumbnail. maybe i can find something better. Edit, interesting it fixed itself, very 'End Timey' eh?

really simple concept, and kinda like Noah's flood or anything else in scripture.

blessings.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    The church is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Not be consumed by false end times prophecies.
    perhaps this picture will say what PB has been preaching here...

http://www.tribulation.com/images/tgtprop7.jpg

agreed PB, evangelism is needed. it is not enuf to be aware of what is coming...

and it IS coming.

but what can we do about it, till we can't do anymore?

blessings.

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    perhaps this picture will say what PB has been preaching here...

http://www.tribulation.com/images/tgtprop7.jpg

agreed PB, evangelism is needed. it is not enuf to be aware of what is coming...

and it IS coming.

but what can we do about it, till we can't do anymore?

blessings.
    please note what looks like an Apache armored helicopter, actually Nato i the military arm of the New World Order. the Globalists are well organized and understand that different specialties are needed to accomplish the 'End Game'.

world domination.

we need to illustrate this for the casual reader some time. there is a kind of 'axis of Evil', we have DC, Rome, and the tiny 'Citiy of London' inside of London England. they all do their part nicely. DC handles the military and political, Rome runs the Religious obviously, and City/London works the financial. interesting that anything in the world over 100 million dollars first must pass the city of london...........or it don't happen!

Re: HyperAlarming' Study Shows Massive Insect Loss

Yes, these disasters were and are terrible.

My point [and the point of many others] is where is the proof from the scriptures that these disasters are indicative of Christ's imminent return within the year? Wars, pestilence, disasters, and animal deaths have been going on for centuries, thousands of years even, and yes, they seem to increase as mankind develops more dangerous technology.....

….but since they have been going to for so long - where is the Biblical connection that Fukushima or Three Mile Island in the 1970's or the Rain of Dead Toads in the 1700's or the Black Plague that killed millions in Europe in the 14th century or the earthquake in China in the 16th century that killed over 800,000 people are the proof of Christ's return. If these things are signs of the end of times then, why didn't Jesus come when they happened.

I'll tell you why.

Because in the Bible, when the disciples asked Jesus about the signs of the "end" and his return, Jesus Christ, Himself, said that these things were NOT ….. NOT the end. But of the beginning of sorrows.

Jesus said, "For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."

Jesus said to not look at those things as a sign of his imminent appearance. He said these thing are just going to happen.

All I am asking is that when anyone, Jude, you, or anyone plasters these dooms-day links is that they also point concretely the text from the Bible that says that this particular event marks the "end" and the subsequent coming of Christ.

All we can say about the end of time is that we are definitely closer than yesterday.

And, in my opinion, because each day brings us closer - the main purpose of a Christian's walk is to bring people to Christ - not to "play" on message boards as some call it.
    well amen Jayne.

you are about the 'Best End Times Writer' on the board. simple and to the point.

Jesus said, "For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."
    well there you go: Bible

so now what? well how about what Trump said, he is kinda signaling the Big One coming...

Trump Blaming Fed for Next Market Crash – Dave Janda
    By Greg Hunter On October 21, 2018

Trump said, ‘I think the Fed has gone crazy. I think the Fed is making a mistake. They’re so tight with interest rates. I think the Fed has gone crazy.’ Just the other day, Trump said, ‘My biggest threat is the Fed. . . . The Fed is raising rates too fast, and it’s too independent.’ Now, wait a minute, listen to that. It’s too independent. When was the last time a president of the United States said the Fed was too independent? . . . . Banking groups, that is their priority. So, when the President says the Fed is raising rates too fast, and it’s my biggest enemy, and too independent, what he is saying is they are looking out for their own interests. They are not looking out for the interests of our country or for you or for me or for any American, and he’s right. I don’t know of any other president that has had the guts to say this.”

So, what happens next? Dr. Janda says, “Trump knew this thing was rigged to blow, the economy, the financial system, and when the right time came, he would start pointing the finger at the globalists, the Fed. I believe that’s where we are right now.”

On the Democrats taking back control of the House, Janda says the blue wave will turn into a red tsunami. One Democrat after another, including Hillary Clinton, has threatened violence if Democrats do not take back the House of Representatives. Janda says, “These are not statements from people that are in positions of power or people that are riding a blue tsunami to victory in the midterm election. These are people that are potentially drowning in a red wave, and they know it because their internals are telling them that. This is why they are acting out.”

i got to talking to a Graduate Student in Economics yesterday, they get into the nuts and bolts of how the system is Jiggered.

game is about up is what he told me. now this 'student' has worked in financial about all his life and decided to pick up his PhD...he is Not amused with what is going on.

of course i like to present a christian end times view...sure this thing is going South, the Globalists no longer have need for a United States or other Sovereign states, so they are running them down.

we will get New Countries, Laws, Borders, Currency and Religion. ...sure Religion too, as they have no need for Christianity.

in the end we are Toast. ....except....

well Except for the Rapture.

so now you see why even christians will have no need for a united states.

last one out, please turn off the lights if it still matters. and it prolly wont as the Russians 'practice on turning the lights off for us'

blessings.

Yes, these disasters were and are terrible.

My point [and the point of many others] is where is the proof from the scriptures that these disasters are indicative of Christ's imminent return within the year? Wars, pestilence, disasters, and animal deaths have been going on for centuries, thousands of years even, and yes, they seem to increase as mankind develops more dangerous technology.....

.but since they have been going to for so long - where is the Biblical connection that Fukushima or Three Mile Island in the 1970's or the Rain of Dead Toads in the 1700's or the Black Plague that killed millions in Europe in the 14th century or the earthquake in China in the 16th century that killed over 800,000 people are the proof of Christ's return. If these things are signs of the end of times then, why didn't Jesus come when they happened.

I'll tell you why.

Because in the Bible, when the disciples asked Jesus about the signs of the "end" and his return, Jesus Christ, Himself, said that these things were NOT .. NOT the end. But of the beginning of sorrows.

Jesus said, "For many will come in My name, saying, I am the Christ, and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."

Jesus said to not look at those things as a sign of his imminent appearance. He said these thing are just going to happen.

All I am asking is that when anyone, Jude, you, or anyone plasters these dooms-day links is that they also point concretely the text from the Bible that says that this particular event marks the "end" and the subsequent coming of Christ.

All we can say about the end of time is that we are definitely closer than yesterday.

And, in my opinion, because each day brings us closer - the main purpose of a Christian's walk is to bring people to Christ - not to "play" on message boards as some call it.
    Two signs i can think of one is the gathering of Israel in 1948..

Ezekiel 37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

and..

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

i don't know about the rest of you but there is a knowledge explosion going on today that surpasses anything else i can find in history..

Jude
    A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Post Re: HyperAlarming' Study Shows Massive Insect Loss

8th January 2019 - 14 turtles found dead on a beaches in Abruzzo, Italy.

8th January 2019 - Thousands of chickens and ducks dead due to avian flu in Can Duoc district, Vietnam.

8th January 2019 - 4 dead turtles found on beaches in Ubatuba, Brazil.

7th January 2019 - 1 MILLION fish die along 40km of river in New South Wales, Australia.

7th January 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish washing up along a stream in Carapegua, Paraguay.

7th January 2019 - 1,000 cattle die suddenly in Santa Fe, Argentina.

6th January 2019 - 2,000+ birds killed due to avian flu in Munger, India.

6th January 2019 - Hundreds of pigs dead from disease in various provinces of Vietnam.

3rd January 2019 - Thousands of dead fish appear in Los Molinos dam, Argentina.

3rd January 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish appear on a beach 'a mystery' in Mar del Plata, Argentina.

3rd January 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish found in lakes in Medellin de Bravo, Mexico.

2nd January 2019 - Dozens of dead birds found on road in Amarillo, Texas, America.

2nd January 2019 - Thousands of dead fish washing up on beaches in Southern Spain.

30th December 2018 - Thousands of dead fish found floating in a lake in Bengaluru, India.

30th December 2018 - Hundreds of dead fish found in a pond in Yandina, Australia.

27th December 2018 - Hundreds of dead fish washing up in Lake Elsinore, California, America.

27th December 2018 - Hundreds of dead fish washing ashore on Gran Canaria, Spain.

27th December 2018 - Thousands of dead fish found in a lagoon in El Paraiso, Argentina.

23rd December 2018 - 90 TONS of fish die in a lagoon in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

21st December 2018 - 57 cattle found dead in Odisha, India.

20th December 2018 - Large number of birds falling dead out of sky in Lower Lakes Region, Australia.

19th December 2018 - 10,000 dead fish found in a river in New South Wales, Australia.

18th December 2018 - Tons of fish die in a river in Dong Nai, Vietnam.

17th December 2018 - Large die off of crows 'causes panic among locals' in Nandankanan, India.

17th December 2018 - 20 dead stingray found on a beach in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

16th December 2018 - 40+ dead sea birds found along beaches near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, America.

15th December 2018 - Hundreds of dead fish found in a river in New South Wales, Australia.

14th December 2018 - Thousands of dead fish found in Houston Lake, Texas, America.

14th December 2018 - 40,000 chickens killed due to avian flu in Powellville, Maryland, America.

13th December 2018 - 20,000 hens dead due to 'mystery illness' in Brahmagiri, India.

13th December 2018 - Thousands of dead fish found in a dam in Dajabon, Dominican Republic.

6th December 2018 - Thousands of dead fish found washed up along Robinson Preserve, Florida, America.

6th December 2018 - 100 dead or dying sea birds found on Marco Island in Florida, America.

5th December 2018 - 100+ turtles found dead during a study in the Atlantic, Pacific and Mediterranean oceans.

30th November 2018 - 51 more whales dead 'a mystery' after beaching on Chatham Islands, New Zealand.

29th November 2018 - 41 dead dolphins wash up in Lee and Collier counties, Florida, America.

29th November 2018 - Mass die off of fish in a river in Msunduzi Municipality, South Africa.

27th November 2018 - 28 whales dead after stranding on a beach in Victoria, Australia.

27th November 2018 - 50 TONS of fish die suddenly in fish farms in Quang Nam, Vietnam.

26th November 2018 - 145 whales dead after stranding on Stewart Island in New Zealand.

25th November 2018 - 190 turtles found dead, washed up in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, America.

25th November 2018 - Massive die off of fish in fish farms in Sisaket Province, Thailand.

23rd November 2018 - Tens of thousands of dead starfish wash up on a beach in Lincolnshire, England.

17th November 2018 - Dozens of dead birds found in Hillsboro, Oregon, America.

16th November 2018 - 48 manatees found dead in Tabasco, Mexico.

15th November 2018 - Large die off of fish in a lagoon in Fuquene, Colombia.

13th November 2018 - Large amount of dead fish wash up on a beach in Lappvik, Finland.

12th November 2018 - 2 TONS of dead fish wash up on a beach in Da Nang, Vietnam.

12th November 2018 - Thousands of fish die 'due to drought' in the Serpis River in Spain.

11th November 2018 - 35 dead turtles and dead fish found on a beach in San Diego, Nicaragua.

8th November 2018 - Dozens of dead and dying sea birds found along a beach in Aukland, New Zealand.

6th November 2018 - 60 TONS of fish die in a lake in Batangas, Philippines.

6th November 2018 - 1 MILLION birds killed this year due to avian flu in Bulgaria.

5th November 2018 - THOUSANDS of TONS of dead fish wash up in the Euphrates River in Iraq. Dead Fish in Iraq.

4th November 2018 - Thousands of dead fish wash up in the Yamuna River in India.

4th November 2018 - Dozens of dead birds found along a lake in Bengaluru, India.

31st October 2018 - 39,000 hens killed due to avian flu in Bogdanitsa, Bulgaria.

30th October 2018 - 300 TONS of fish die in a reservoir in Suphan Buri Province, Thailand.

30th October 2018 - 10 Tons of dead fish wash up on beaches in Brevard County, Florida, America.

30th October 2018 - Hundreds of dead fish wash up on a beach in Stuart, Florida, America.

30th October 2018 - TONS of dead fish continue to wash up due to red tide in Pinellas County, Florida, America.

28th October 2018 - Tens of thousands of dead fish wash up in Choctawhatchee Bay, Florida, America.

22nd October 2018 - Thousands of dead fish wash up on a beach in Jambeli, Ecuador.

20th October 2018 - Thousands of fish die in Medical Lake, Washington, America.

17th October 2018 - 33,000 cattle killed by flooding in Niger.

If you are affected by this information, then please see what must I do to be saved?

There is no doubt that these mass animal deaths occuring around the world today is one of the many signs of the times, showing that we are living in the last days. Throughout history we have not seen animals dying in these kinds of numbers all around the world. But the earth and the seas are so polluted now from man made chemicals and oil spills, the animals just don't stand a chance! But this was to be expected, as God has already warned us through Bible prophecy that this world is heading for complete ruin. Friends, it's time to turn to Jesus Christ. He is our ONLY hope for the future.

http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/an...end-times.html

~ Smith Wigglesworth

I guess this is the time wherein we human should reflect on our actions as some of these living creatures are getting affected.

Quote Originally Posted by joyjoy22 View Post
    I guess this is the time wherein we human should reflect on our actions as some of these living creatures are getting affected.
    We can reflect on the events happening all around us but when Israel became a nation in 1948 that started a countdown to the Lords second coming..

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Update..

29th January 2019 - Hundreds of thousands of fish die in the Darling River, Australia.

24th January 2019 - 90 wild horses dead, due to drought near Alice Springs, Australia.

19th January 2019 - Bats dying 'on a Biblical scale' due to heatwave in Australia.

19th January 2019 - Tens of tons of fish die suddenly in Central Java, Indonesia.

18th January 2019 - 110 goats dead, 'a mystery', in Ramban, Kashmir, India.

17th January 2019 - Dozens of Bighorn sheep found dead in California, America.

17th January 2019 - 40 birds found dead on Las Torres boulevard, Mexico.

15th January 2019 - 589 turtles, 824 manatees, 127 dolphins dead during past 16 months, due to red tide, in florida, America.

14th January 2019 - Dozens of turtles dead after washing up along the coast of Israel.

11th January 2019 - Massive die off of fish in a river in Vinh City, Vietnam.

11th January 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish continue to wash up in Gran Canaria, Spain.

10th January 2019 - Hundreds of dead fish wash up on a beach in Canakkale, Turkey.

9th January 2019 - 3 dead dolphins wash up in Puerto del Rosario, Spain.

Hosea 4:1-3 ...'Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.'

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    We can reflect on the events happening all around us but when Israel became a nation in 1948 that started a countdown to the Lords second coming..
    Here's the worlds only hope..

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Thread Information