Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In the New World.

Re: In the New World.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Who is “they?”

Are you omniscient?
    I am the one that the BIBLE has teached, to only trust in the person who has write the Bible, and the person that God who has inspired to let me see God's Words Biblical. 2Timothy 3:14-17.

You ask me who (they) are? If we are talking about Sabbath, which people are you thinking I am talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristarkos View Post
    Of course they are not, you missed the obvious?

Isa. 65 speaks of Jerusalem, which is now, the old, that will be restored by Israel, v. 18. In Rev. 21 is the New Jerusalem.

According to Isa. 65 the location is on a high mountain: My holy mountain, v. 25. According to Rev. 21, it comes from God from heaven, v. 2.

According to Isaiah there are still sinners in Jerusalem, v. 20. According to Rev. 21 in the New Jerusalem comes nothing that defiles, v. 27.

According to Isa. 65 Jerusalem must be built, (see also 61:4; 62:4). According to Rev. 21 it is built by God, v. 12 — 15. See also Heb. 11:10.

According to Isa. 66:19 is sent to the Gentiles. According to Rev. 21 the Gentiles come , v. 24.

In Isaiah's Jerusalem there is a temple from which the stream comes, Eze. 40 — 47. In John's prophecy (Revelation) there is no temple and the stream comes from the throne of God and the Lamb, 21:1.

According to Isaiah, there is curse and judgment, 65:20; 66:15, 16, 24. According to Rev. 22:3 there's not.

In Isaiah the sea is still there, for it is sent to the distant islands, 66:19, in Revelation there is no sea anymore 21:1.

In Isaiah there is day and night, 66:23, in The Revelation there is no night anymore, 22:5.

Aristarkos
    My question, God will created TWO NEW WORLD? ONE WITH SIN AND THE OTHER WITHOUT SIN? My friend it is just like you are saying that Daniel have 2 visions, and it will happen in the time of Daniel and also in the future. The statue and the beast. Two different even. So again you are comparing things without understanding. Now I will ask for the third time. Should God going to created according yours teachings TWO NEW WORLD?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pipiripi View Post
    My question, God will created TWO NEW WORLD? ONE WITH SIN AND THE OTHER WITHOUT SIN? My friend it is just like you are saying that Daniel have 2 visions, and it will happen in the time of Daniel and also in the future. The statue and the beast. Two different even. So again you are comparing things without understanding. Now I will ask for the third time. Should God going to created according yours teachings TWO NEW WORLD?
    First of all, there is not created a new world, we know from Gen. 1:1 God created the heavens and the earth. Like with Noah a new world started after the flood, with the return of the Lord will start a new world. So basically we live already in a new world right now compared with the one before the flood. So why are you so surprised?

Aristarkos

First of all, there is not created a new world, we know from Gen. 1:1 God created the heavens and the earth. Like with Noah a new world started after the flood, with the return of the Lord will start a new world. So basically we live already in a new world right now compared with the one before the flood. So why are you so surprised?

Aristarkos
    SO, God is lying that He will created a New World. According to your teaching. According the Bible my teaching, this old world will be destroyed with fire.

Blog Entries

SO, God is lying that He will created a New World. According to your teaching. According the Bible my teaching, this old world will be destroyed with fire.
    No, not at all, you are not understanding what you defend. In the Greek — the source text of N.T. Scripture — it is nowhere said that the world will perish by fire, only in the translation. It would be nice if you supply a verse, so I'm sure what you are talking about.

Aristarkos

No, not at all, you are not understanding what you defend. In the Greek — the source text of N.T. Scripture — it is nowhere said that the world will perish by fire, only in the translation. It would be nice if you supply a verse, so I'm sure what you are talking about.

Aristarkos
    God said the first time He destroyed the earth with water, but this time, it will be with fire. Everything upon the earth will burning out.

Blog Entries

God said the first time He destroyed the earth with water, but this time, it will be with fire. Everything upon the earth will burning out.
    Scriptures?

Aristarkos

Scriptures?

Aristarkos
    Zephaniah 3:8...'Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day I rise up to the pray: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them my indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealously.

2Peter 3:7....' But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdation of the ungodly men.

Blog Entries

Zephaniah 3:8...'Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day I rise up to the pray: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them my indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealously.

2Peter 3:7....' But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdation of the ungodly men.
    Thank you, now it is important to see what the Source text says.

In Zephaniah 3:8 « the fire of my jealously » is a reference to the Pentateuch, Deu. 4:24 which reads « For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God », this verse does not say the earth will be destroyed by fire, but devoured or eaten by his fiery jealousy or the fire of his jealously. That the earth is not burned shows the continuation, Zep. 3:9 « For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent ». If you continue reading you will see it is about Israel, v. 11, 12 and 13.

In 2 Peter 3:7 it doesn't say the world is destroyed by fire, but the heavens and the earth are reserved unto fire. If this were talking about a total destruction nothing would remain, both heavens and earth would be burned. What will happen is what Mat. 24:9 says « Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken », the heavens will be rolled up like a scroll, Isa. 34:4. Since all these things will happen when the Lord returns, it is no wonder the heavens and the earth will be renewed, is it?

Aristarkos

Blog Entries

I am the one that the BIBLE has teached, to only trust in the person who has write the Bible, and the person that God who has inspired to let me see God's Words Biblical. 2Timothy 3:14-17.

You ask me who (they) are? If we are talking about Sabbath, which people are you thinking I am talking about?
    I am one the BIBLE has taught, and I trust in The Holy Spirit to lead me to all truth.

And no, that is not the context I asked the question in.

Thank you, now it is important to see what the Source text says.

In Zephaniah 3:8 « the fire of my jealously » is a reference to the Pentateuch, Deu. 4:24 which reads « For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God », this verse does not say the earth will be destroyed by fire, but devoured or eaten by his fiery jealousy or the fire of his jealously. That the earth is not burned shows the continuation, Zep. 3:9 « For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent ». If you continue reading you will see it is about Israel, v. 11, 12 and 13.

In 2 Peter 3:7 it doesn't say the world is destroyed by fire, but the heavens and the earth are reserved unto fire. If this were talking about a total destruction nothing would remain, both heavens and earth would be burned. What will happen is what Mat. 24:9 says « Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken », the heavens will be rolled up like a scroll, Isa. 34:4. Since all these things will happen when the Lord returns, it is no wonder the heavens and the earth will be renewed, is it?

Aristarkos
    My friend I see that you take some verses for defending your believe. I am agree that this world continue, but everything up here shall burn out. Let we read first carefully from 3:7 and take a look biblical what God is saying there.

Verse 7. But the heavens and the earth which are now, (the world we living today ) by the same word kept in store, (prepared ) reserved unto FIRE, against the day of judgment and perdation of ungodly men. ( in the future, end of the world ).

10. But the day of the LORD will come as a thieve in the night; ( for the people who didn't follow God's Words) in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, THE EARTH ALSO AND THE WORKS THAT ARE THEREIN SHALL BE BURNED up. (When Jesus return now, with all His glory and power, with 2/3 of mighty angels on fire. Who or what can stand against this power? Only the truth remnant, because they are waiting for Jesus and have lived in accordance God's Words.)

Zephaniah:
    8. There fore wait ye upon me said the LORD, unti the day that I rise up to the pray: (God is talking here to Zephaniah in a vision). For my determination is gathered the nations ( do you see it isn't about only Israel? ) that I may asemble the kingdoms, to pour out my indignation, even all my fierce anger: for ALL the EARTH shall be devoured with the FIRE of mine jealousy. (God is talking here what will happened in the End of the world.)

You see my friend if we let the Bible interpreted itself, we will see exactly what God is saying to us. God have used different systems, when He was talking to them in visions about the future. because they was living in different period of time. Read carefully what God says about what will happens to the earth. And don't going assume that God don't mean what He says. Let the Bible but only the Bible speak. This is my teaching. (THE BIBLE SAY SO.)

Blog Entries

My friend I see that you take some verses for defending your believe. I am agree that this world continue, but everything up here shall burn out. Let we read first carefully from 3:7 and take a look biblical what God is saying there.

Verse 7. But the heavens and the earth which are now, (the world we living today ) by the same word kept in store, (prepared ) reserved unto FIRE, against the day of judgment and perdation of ungodly men. ( in the future, end of the world ).
    First you have to understand that the term « burn out » is not in Scripture, but of your own making.

10. But the day of the LORD will come as a thieve in the night; ( for the people who didn't follow God's Words) in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, THE EARTH ALSO AND THE WORKS THAT ARE THEREIN SHALL BE BURNED up. (When Jesus return now, with all His glory and power, with 2/3 of mighty angels on fire. Who or what can stand against this power? Only the truth remnant, because they are waiting for Jesus and have lived in accordance God's Words.)
    2 Pet. 3:10 actually says this « and it will come the day of the Lord as a thief in the night, in which the heavens with a rushing noise will pass away, and the elements with burning heat be dissolved, and earth and the works in it shall be burnt up ».

What is this burnt up? 1 Cor. 3:15 answers this « if of any the work is burnt up, he shall suffer loss; and himself shall be saved, but so as through fire ». So the fire does not destruct as you seem to believe, but actually saves.

Zephaniah:
    8. There fore wait ye upon me said the LORD, unti the day that I rise up to the pray: (God is talking here to Zephaniah in a vision). For my determination is gathered the nations ( do you see it isn't about only Israel? ) that I may asemble the kingdoms, to pour out my indignation, even all my fierce anger: for ALL the EARTH shall be devoured with the FIRE of mine jealousy. (God is talking here what will happened in the End of the world.)
    God is not talking about the end of the world as is clear from the continuation:

Zep. 3:9 — 13 « For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent. ... I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD. The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid. »

Does this sound like a world destroyed by fire?

You see my friend if we let the Bible interpreted itself, we will see exactly what God is saying to us. God have used different systems, when He was talking to them in visions about the future. because they was living in different period of time. Read carefully what God says about what will happens to the earth. And don't going assume that God don't mean what He says. Let the Bible but only the Bible speak. This is my teaching. (THE BIBLE DAY SO.
    Good advice.

Aristarkos

Thread Information