Beginning means the corner or the first. This is not telling us Jesus was created, but that He was the cornerstone or the first upon which everything else was built. That's why He's the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last, the Cornerstone, Foundation and Firstfruits of the Church. Paul wrote in 1 Cor 15:20-23 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christís at his coming. Jesus Christ is reality, without Him there is nothing real. Jesus is the Creator, Speaking of Jesus Paul wrote in Col 1:15-17 ...who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: and he is before all things, and by him all things consist. Jesus is the only Savior of human kind, Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Jesus is the judge of all people, Peter said of Jesus in Acts 10:42 ...he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead. It's Jesus who will make all things new, Rev 21:5-6 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. Jesus is the beginning, the end and everything in between. He is Life, He is Light, He is the Way, He is the Truth. Why then in our world is the True Christ so unimportant? It is we who claim to know Him that have allowed that to happen.