Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Israel Palestine Peace Plan

Re: Israel Palestine Peace Plan

The specifics:

The First item recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and provides for transferring the US embassy to it.
    This already happened. Next.
    According to the report, this means “the end of the issue of Jerusalem”, because no Israeli government will negotiate over Jerusalem after the US administration recognizes it as its capital.
    No Israeli government will at this point anyway.
    The Second item is to establish the Palestinian future capital on the outskirts of Jerusalem. Media reports speculate that the town of Abu Dis, near Jerusalem, is proposed as capital of the State of Palestine.
    Again, this is not news. This has been the plan for a while. The Palestinians won't agree to it, so whatever.
    The Third item says the US administration will approve the annexation of major settlement ‘blocs’ to Israel within two to three months tops.
    According to the report, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wanted to annex 15 per cent of the settlements while Trump proposes 10 per cent.
    I don't know what 10% or 15% means. 10% of the territory? 10% of the west bank? The settlements themselves only make up about 1% of the west bank.
    The Fourth item stipulates that the US administration will announce a “common security concept for the State of Israel and the State of Palestine as partners in peace”. The concept includes four points: a demilitarized Palestinian state with a strong police force, the creation of bilateral, regional and international security cooperation with the participation of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt and America, which other countries would be welcome to join. The Israeli forces will maintain their presence along the Jordan River and the central mountains of the West Bank, in order to protect the two states. Finally, Israel will continue to provide overriding security responsibility for emergency situations.
    This is all great, except that the Palestinians again won't agree to it.
    The Fifth item provides that the Israeli forces will withdraw gradually outside Areas A and B in the West Bank and some territories from Area C. Later the Palestinian state will be announced within those borders
    Again, not really news.

The Sixth and Seventh clauses stipulate the recognition of Israel as a “national homeland for the Jewish people and a Palestinian state as a national homeland for the Palestinian people”.
    The Palestinians won't agree to this either. Starting to see a pattern?

The Ninth item provides that Israel should allocate parts of the ports of Ashdod and Haifa, and Ben Gurion airport for Palestinian use, while Israel maintains security control over those portals.
    The Palestinians used to have an airport in Gaza, and there are still plenty of ports there. But who controls Gaza again?

Item Ten in the plan includes the creation of a safe passage between the West Bank and the Gaza Strip under the sovereignty of Israel.
    Againm not news and has been offered before. But the PA doesn't control Gaza.
    According to item Eleven, the Palestinians will manage international crossings however Israel will maintain maximum security control over them.
    I don't know what this means...

Article Twelve states that “territorial waters, airspace and electromagnetic waves” shall be under Israeli control without prejudicing the needs of the Palestinian state.
    I'd bet serious money the Palestinians won't agree to this either.
    Finally, in the Thirteenth item, the plan calls for a “just solution to the refugee issue within the Palestinian state”.
    Which means...what?

And, finally, this very length article completely ignores the elephant in the room: Hamas control over Gaza. Hamas considers it their religious obligation to destroy Israel via Jihad. They're not shy about this either, it's all right in their charter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    If this is not your post, then quote it and provide links. Otherwise it looks like this is all your ideas.
    The first clip was from Fox News, the second is a PLA release, a Reuters news item.
    As I say it is just a draft and may be changed, but quite likely close to what will be presented by Pres Trump on the 25th September 2018
    Obviously Kushner and buddies have given the PA and Israel early warning of what they can expect.

The fact that Hamas won't agree to this proposal, is beside the point. They will be told; sign or else. Even their own people will force them to accept it.
    Israel will accept, or else too! The billions of dollars of aid from the USA is at stake.

Blog Entries

Double post, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    U.S. President Donald Trump has announced that he will unveil a settlement between Israel and the Palestinians, on September 25th, during a session of the United Nations. This Plan will be non-negotiable and enforced onto them by the threat of the withdrawal of financial support and a possible army presence.

Trump said Israel will pay a "higher price" in peace negotiations with the Palestinians after his decision to move the American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. "If there's ever going to be peace with the Palestinians, then this was a good thing to have done," Trump said about the embassy move during a rally in West Virginia. "We took it off the table. In past negotiations, they never got past Jerusalem. Now Israel will have to pay a higher price, because it's off the table. The Palestinians will get something very good, cause it's their turn next."

The Secretary-General of the Executive Committee of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and chief negotiator, Saeb Erekat, has revealed details of the US peace plan to resolve the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.
    His report included 13 items which outline US President Donald Trump’s plan.

The First item recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and provides for transferring the US embassy to it. According to the report, this means “the end of the issue of Jerusalem”, because no Israeli government will negotiate over Jerusalem after the US administration recognizes it as its capital.

The Second item is to establish the Palestinian future capital on the outskirts of Jerusalem. Media reports speculate that the town of Abu Dis, near Jerusalem, is proposed as capital of the State of Palestine.

The Third item says the US administration will approve the annexation of major settlement ‘blocs’ to Israel within two to three months tops.
    According to the report, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wanted to annex 15 per cent of the settlements while Trump proposes 10 per cent.

The Fourth item stipulates that the US administration will announce a “common security concept for the State of Israel and the State of Palestine as partners in peace”. The concept includes four points: a demilitarized Palestinian state with a strong police force, the creation of bilateral, regional and international security cooperation with the participation of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt and America, which other countries would be welcome to join. The Israeli forces will maintain their presence along the Jordan River and the central mountains of the West Bank, in order to protect the two states. Finally, Israel will continue to provide overriding security responsibility for emergency situations.

The Fifth item provides that the Israeli forces will withdraw gradually outside Areas A and B in the West Bank and some territories from Area C. Later the Palestinian state will be announced within those borders
    The Sixth and Seventh clauses stipulate the recognition of Israel as a “national homeland for the Jewish people and a Palestinian state as a national homeland for the Palestinian people”.

The Ninth item provides that Israel should allocate parts of the ports of Ashdod and Haifa, and Ben Gurion airport for Palestinian use, while Israel maintains security control over those portals.

Item Ten in the plan includes the creation of a safe passage between the West Bank and the Gaza Strip under the sovereignty of Israel.

According to item Eleven, the Palestinians will manage international crossings however Israel will maintain maximum security control over them.

Article Twelve states that “territorial waters, airspace and electromagnetic waves” shall be under Israeli control without prejudicing the needs of the Palestinian state.

Finally, in the Thirteenth item, the plan calls for a “just solution to the refugee issue within the Palestinian state”.

Whether all this will be the final draft or not, it does seem that a solution to the ongoing strife in Israel, is on the cards.
    I believe that this will be what makes people say: Peace and safety....then sudden destruction will be upon them. 1 Thessalonians 5:4
    For starters, This can't be why they say Peace and Safety because the Peace has to come from the European Anti-Christ.

Lastly, (not your conclusion but theirs), there is no such thing as a Palestinian people, they are vagabonds from Syria, Egypt, Jordan etc. etc. King Hussein admitted this in the 1960's. The Peace and Safety comes just before Gods Wrath, where Jesus opens the First Seal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    For starters, This can't be why they say Peace and Safety because the Peace has to come from the European Anti-Christ.

Lastly, (not your conclusion but theirs), there is no such thing as a Palestinian people, they are vagabonds from Syria, Egypt, Jordan etc. etc. King Hussein admitted this in the 1960's. The Peace and Safety comes just before Gods Wrath, where Jesus opens the First Seal.
    You mix up the peace treaty, as per Daniel 9:27, with the next prophesied event; the Sixth Seal, when the Lord will send destruction upon them all.

The leader of the One World Govt, could be from anywhere, he will just be a charismatic and powerful man.

As for Palestinians, I agree they are illegitimate, but they do exist and Israel has to deal with them. Demographic pressure demands a solution.

The first clip was from Fox News, the second is a PLA release, a Reuters news item.
    Then "quote" it and "link" it.

The fact that Hamas won't agree to this proposal, is beside the point. They will be told; sign or else.
    Or else...what?

Even their own people will force them to accept it.
    I don't think you understand Hamas. They're a theocratic dictatorship. They don't care what "their own people" think.

Israel will accept, or else too! The billions of dollars of aid from the USA is at stake.
    The Israeli government is not going to accept any deal that endangers the country.

Blog Entries

The fact that Hamas won't agree to this proposal, is beside the point. They will be told; sign or else. Even their own people will force them to accept it.
    You don't seem to have any knowledge of the hostory of the conflict or even what's really been going on relatively recently.

For example: In 2005 in an effort towards peace the Israeli government uprooted around 8,000 Jewish people from their homes in the Gaza Strip and handed all control of it to the Palestinian Authority. What did "the people" do?
    They burned and destroyed resources left to them by Israel - because it came from Jews - and elected Hamas who brought in weapons and more from Iran and Turkey, built tunnels and armed helped "the people" kidnap, murder and attack innocent Israeli citizens.

And now Palestine is ruled by Hamas, Islamic Jihad and the Palestinian Authority - with each one of them having in their charters the complete destruction of Israel.
    The People of Palestine dn't want peace. They want Israel gone and each and every Jew they can reach dead.

This is pure ignorance. Israel has not only sought peace and done everything they can to help the Palestinian people in uncountable ways they are one of America's greatest friends and allies in many, may ways.

The very idea that America would try to force any kind of deal on them and or threaten to take away military aid away is ridiculous. Even president Obama wasn't that deluded.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    For example: In 2005 in an effort towards peace the Israeli government uprooted around 8,000 Jewish people from their homes in the Gaza Strip and handed all control of it to the Palestinian Authority. What did "the people" do?
    They burned and destroyed resources left to them by Israel - because it came from Jews - and elected Hamas who brought in weapons and more from Iran and Turkey, built tunnels and armed helped "the people" kidnap, murder and attack innocent Israeli citizens.
    This is exactly why Israel won't pull out of the west bank. Because it wouldn't be small cities like Sderot or Ashkelon coming under missile attack, but major metropolitan centers like Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

Incidentally, I was talking to someone involved in "government work" on the subject, and he said the first consequence of Israel evacuating the west bank would be the collapse of the government of Jordan. It would end up getting replaced by Hamas ISIS or something similar.

So yeah, that's not happening.

I found a related link seems to contain everything after the first two paragraphs: https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...mp-peace-plan/

Some other websites seem to indicate that the plan was not yet finalized back in January 2018.

Blog Entries

Mid East Monitor is a pro-Muslim Brotherhood, pro-Hamas and decidedly antisemitic website. Want to learn some conspiracy theories you can spread around to say that all Jews are evil and that America is but a pawn in their "Satanic" schemes?

Then MEM is for you!

Seriously, it's an antisemitic website that spreads the lies and propaganda of those who want to commit genocide upon the Jewish people and see Israel wiped off the map. Anything they publish or host on that site is highly suspect.

Thanks for the link. Now that we know the source we know it's bogus.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Quote Originally Posted by greenonions View Post
    I found a related link seems to contain everything after the first two paragraphs: https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...mp-peace-plan/

Some other websites seem to indicate that the plan was not yet finalized back in January 2018.
    OK, so again, they're quoting Saeb Erekat. Fine. How does he purport to come by this information?

If you go to the "About us" page for the site, everyone seems to be either British or Arab. No Jews contributing to a site about Israel and the Palestinians. How's that for balance?

Mid East Monitor is a pro-Muslim Brotherhood, pro-Hamas and decidedly antisemitic website. Want to learn some conspiracy theories you can spread around to say that all Jews are evil and that America is but a pawn in their "Satanic" schemes?

Then MEM is for you!

Seriously, it's an antisemitic website that spreads the lies and propaganda of those who want to commit genocide upon the Jewish people and see Israel wiped off the map. Anything they or host on that site write is highly suspect.
    Oh, thank you. I thought it looked shady.

Blog Entries

As usual, the messenger gets abused.
    Despite the denials and rejections of facts presented, Trump will present his Peace Plan soon and as he says; it will have clauses that both sides will object to, but they will have to accept. Virtually all the free world will enforce this Plan onto Israel and the Palestinians.

I have never heard of or looked at MEM. But I do read and understand the Bible prophesies that tell about our future, being now, as we are: nearly at the end of the time decreed for mankinds rule on earth.

Blog Entries

Then I would suggest you choose your messages wisely and research them first.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

As usual, the messenger gets abused.
    If you call attempts to edify by pointing out flaws in what someone has asserted as fact and their reasoning abuse I suggest that you find a "safe space" immediately and never leave it.
    This is a discussion. No one has abused you. If you honestly and truly feel you've been abused then report me to the mods and admins with that little triangle shaped button under my posts.

Abuse? Give me a break.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Blog Entries

If you call attempts to edify by pointing out flaws in what someone has asserted as fact and their reasoning abuse I suggest that you find a "safe space" immediately and never leave it.
    This is a discussion. No one has abused you. If you honestly and truly feel you've been abused then report me to the mods and admins with that little triangle shaped button under my posts.

Abuse? Give me a break.
    I nearly did report your post #22 for your rude comments to me.

The 'facts' that I presented, I carefully noted were just a draft of a proposed Plan that may be presented to the UN by Pres Trump on 25th September.
    I do see this Plan as very significant and if ratified by all parties, may well result in the fulfilment of 1 Thess 5:3a. You and others here seem to violently dislike that possibility. Why?

Thread Information